Pathfinder Player Companion: Animal Archive (PFRPG)
Paizo Publishing, LLC
(based on 15 ratings)
From a witch’s black cat to a ranger’s mighty wolf companion or a cavalier’s noble steed, animals have always had a place in fantasy adventuring—but why should only a few classes have all the fun? With the proper training, animals can be invaluable allies for adventurers of all stripes. Whether you’re a scholarly spellcaster looking for a familiar to deliver spells or help turn the pages of your spellbook, or a brawler ready to lead your armored animal into the thick of battle, this book is a treasure trove of rules and advice aimed at helping you and your animal friends get the most out of your fantastic adventures.
Animal Archive presents a player-focused, in-depth discussion of animals and the various roles they can play in your game. Each Pathfinder Player Companion includes new options and tools for every Pathfinder RPG player. Inside this book, you’ll find:
- A complete list of every familiar in the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, to make choosing yours quick and convenient.
- New archetypes like the mad dog barbarian or carnivalist rogue to help classes that haven’t traditionally used animals work with their bestial allies, as well as tips on how every class can employ animals.
- New animal companions and familiars, from innocuous squirrels and rabbits to bizarre platypuses, armored armadillos, and powerful pandas.
- Information on which animals are closely associated with the various races and deities of the Pathfinder campaign setting.
- Tons of new tricks and feats to customize your animals, plus archetypes for animal companions and familiars.
- New animal equipment, spells, magic items, information about the personalities of magically intelligent animals, and more!
Written by Amanda Hamon, Philip Minchin, Jason Nelson, Patrick Renie, Owen K.C. Stephens, and Christina Stiles
Each monthly 32-page Pathfinder Player Companion contains several player-focused articles exploring the volume’s theme as well as short articles with innovative new rules for all types of characters, as well as traits to better anchor the player to the campaign.
Will be added to
your My Downloads Page
immediately upon purchase of
This product is
non-mint. Refunds are not available for non-mint products.
The standard version of this product can be found
Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at