Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Pathfinder Adventure Card Game Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Pathfinder Adventures Pathfinder Campaign Setting Pathfinder Player Companion Pathfinder Accessories Pathfinder Miniatures Pathfinder Fiction Pathfinder® Society™ Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Compatible Products Pathfinder Apparel & Gifts Pathfinder Licensed Products
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Pathfinder Adventure Path: Rise of the Runelords Deluxe Collector's Edition (PFRPG) Hardcover

***** (based on 12 ratings)

Our Price: $199.99

Add to Cart
Facebook Twitter Email

Celebrate 10 years of Paizo Publishing and 5 years of the Pathfinder Adventure Path with the Rise of the Runelords Deluxe Collector's Edition, a stunning presentation of the very first Adventure Path campaign unlike anything you've seen before! This amazing paizo.com-exclusive edition has been produced in extremely limited quantities, and is sure to be remembered for years as one of the most beautiful Pathfinder products ever created.

The Rise of the Runelords Deluxe Collector's Edition comes packed in a gorgeous oversized “magical tome” case modeled after the spellbook of Karzoug, Runelord of Greed, the ultimate villain of the Rise of the Runelords Adventure Path. With real metal casings, leather-like covers, and a working mechanical latch, this presentation case easily doubles as a campaign prop. Inside you'll find a gorgeous hardbound collection of the entire Runelords campaign packed with removable maps and player handouts, as well as a collection of 15 beautiful archival prints of the campaign's key iconic characters and original cover paintings!

Don't miss your chance to own this important part of Pathfinder history!

The Presentation Case

  • Inspired by Runelord Karzoug's “real” magical tome, this beautiful presentation case measures 13 inches tall by 10.75 inches wide by 3 inches thick, and snugly fits all components of the Rise of the Runelords Deluxe Collector's Edition.
  • Features leather-like covers, metal casings, an imitation “grimoire” spine, a 1-inch-thick blood red cloth bookmark, and embossed with a silver-foil Sihedron Rune of the ancient Runelords.
  • Keep your components safe from prying eyes with a working metal latch.
  • Presentation case, deluxe book, and art prints all come packaged in a durable box for hassle-free storage.

The Book

  • This beautifully bound limited-edition of the Rise of the Runelords Adventure Path features 432 pages of glorious color printed on ultra-high-quality paper, making it attractive and durable.
  • Bound in high-quality imitation leather, the book features an ornate spine as well as a silver foil-stamped image of the Runelords' insidious Sihedron Rune.
  • Includes a blood-red bookmark perfect for tracking the campaign's progress!
  • Twenty-two full-color player handouts and key maps are printed on high-quality paper and tucked into slitted pages, allow players to hold important clues while leaving the GM with copies of his own.

The Prints

15 premium full-color prints of key Rise of the Runelords cover images and iconic characters on high-quality art stock paper, all packaged individually in vellum envelopes, and all suitable for framing. All prints feature classic Runelords art by superstar Pathfinder cover artist Wayne Reynolds! Prints include:

  • Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Edition Cover
  • Pathfinder Adventure Path #1 Cover Background
  • Pathfinder Adventure Path #1 Alternate Cover Background
  • Pathfinder Adventure Path #2 Cover Background
  • Pathfinder Adventure Path #3 Cover Background
  • Pathfinder Adventure Path #4 Cover Background
  • Pathfinder Adventure Path #5 Cover Background
  • Pathfinder Adventure Path #6 Cover Background
  • Valeros Iconic Character Image
  • Seoni Iconic Character Image
  • Merisiel Iconic Character Image
  • Kyra Iconic Character Image
  • Harsk Iconic Character Image
  • Ezren Iconic Character Image
  • Karzoug Character Image

The Rise of the Runelords Deluxe Collector's Edition is not part of any subscription, but Pathfinder Adventure Path subscribers who preorder this book will receive a free PDF edition of this book when the print edition ships. (Note that you will need to have an active AP subscription at the time the Deluxe Collector's Edition ships in order to receive the PDF for free.)

Download the Web Enhancement! - (180 KB zip PDF)
Originally posted to the Paizo blog for Pathfinder Adventure Path #5.

Rise of the Runelords Deluxe Collector's Edition is sanctioned for use in Pathfinder Society Organized Play. The rules and Chronicle sheets for running this Adventure Path are available as a free download (438 KB zip/PDF).

Additional Product Images


(click to enlarge)
Pathfinder Adventure Path: Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Edition (PFRPG)

Product Availability


Ships from our warehouse in 2 to 14 business days.

Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at webmaster@paizo.com.

PZO1002-L


See Also:



Product Discussion (493)
351 to 400 of 493 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo Employee CEO

silverhair2008 wrote:

Understand that this is just a guess on my part. But I suspect it has to do with no control over the actual time needed to print it, nor pack for shipment back to the US, nor any control over the weather in the Pacific that affects the time a ship takes to arrive, nor the time it takes for the shipment to clear customs and be shipped to Paizo's warehouse. Then it takes time to unpack, inventory, repack for us and ship out.

I could be way off track but that is what I suspect happens.

Just my 2 cp.

EDIT: I am not even going to mention what happens if the longshoremen happen to be on a work stoppage or strike.

Yep, exactly. We are given estimates from our printer, but once a book leaves our offices and hits the wilds of the printer, all bets are off. As we get better information, we update our estimates on the website, but many times, we get surprised when something shows up weeks earlier than expected or are bummed when something happens unexpectedly to delay arrival. It doesn't happen all the time, but often enough to make us cautious. And a book as complex as this one just ups the whole Murphy's Law quotient.

-Lisa

Osirion RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Is there any word yet on the possibility that this might arrive in enough time to ship before the projected 21st of December date (ie. seperately to my Subscription shipment). It is my Birthday/Christmas present from my parents and since they are already annoyed that they won't have anything physical to give me on my actual Birthday (12th Dec) they are gonna be royally pi$$ed that they now don't have anything to physically give me on Christmas Day as well (and with the regular 2 week wait plus Christmas Delays it's now looking like I'm not going to get this until mid to late January).

I must say that asking for that kind of outlay literally a few days before Christmas, especially since the Shattered Star Minis are due out the next month is a massive ask. November was pushing it (it really should have been comissioned a few months earlier so that it hit us midway between the massive dollars of the Rise of the Runelords minis and Christmas) but December is going to be a killer for most people.
Now this doesn't really affect me as much (since my parents are paying for the book itself), but I still have to pay the $100 shipping for it. I would also forsee a number of people cancelling their pre-orders because of its timing and missing out on their .pdf (again this doesn't affect me since I already have the Anniversary .pdf from my order of the actual physical Anniversary hardcover), but I can sympathise with those who it does inconvenience.

My other worry with this estimated ship date is the closeness to Christmas. My orders have gradually been pushed back over the past 6 months so that I often have my stuff shipping on or after the projected "should ship by" date. As an example, November's shipment only just shipped yesterday for me, well into the week after it was projected to have shipped by. All over Facebook I see mesages of Subscribers in the USA already reading their physical copies while I still have yet to get my shipping notification (literally getting it sometimes up to a week after reading those messages). Considering that it takes at least 2 weeks for Subscription shipments to arrive here (I have known non-Subscription orders to take less, but they are few and far between and I've never known a Sub to take less than 2 weeks other than once in the whole time I've been a Subscriber) and the fact that my order might not even leave the warehouse before Christmas the way my orders have been going lately, I honestly have no idea when I might get that shipment (other than my very hopeful estimation of mid to late January). I have previously asked if it is possible for International shipments to be processed first so that everyone will be getting their copies around the same time but it seems that notion has fallen on deaf ears (or my continued asking has been the cause for my gradual bump to further down the line). I have had some issues with the pre-authorisations screwing with the account balance on my Debit Card and slowing the payment down until I can put more funds into the account, but these problems are not my problems (if it was the fact of me not having enough in the account then I can understand that, as I have done in the past) and shouldn't be affecting when my order ships because of something that is out of my control.

You can call me a whinger all you want, but it is really annoying to see so many people already reading their copies when I have to make do with the .pdfs for 2-3 weeks. It is really starting to take the shine off that monthly package arriving when I've already read what I wanted to and moved on, many times not even opening the books when they arrive and simply shelving them.

Just my 2cp, take it however you want... constructive criticism or cry baby whining. :/

Paizo Employee Webstore Gninja Minion

flash_cxxi wrote:
Is there any word yet on the possibility that this might arrive in enough time to ship before the projected 21st of December date (ie. seperately to my Subscription shipment).

We are really, really, really hoping so. I've got my fingers and toes crossed.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Paizo Superscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Deluxe Comics Subscriber
flash_cxxi wrote:
I must say that asking for that kind of outlay literally a few days before Christmas, especially since the Shattered Star Minis are due out the next month is a massive ask. November was pushing it (it really should have been comissioned a few months earlier so that it hit us midway between the massive dollars of the Rise of the Runelords minis and Christmas) but December is going to be a killer for most people.

I cant really speak to the other issues. However, you can manage the cashflow (even if not the deliver times) as a customer - just buy gift certificates for yourself at the times which will best suit your credit card cycle. That way the delays which happen from time to time have no impact on when you are billed.

My RotRL copy was billed at the expected time and whenever it actually arrives the credit will be applied appropriately. I switched to that method early in the year when there were a few months of delays and the looming RotRL minis and I'd thoroughly recommend it.

The payments go out like clockwork, it doesnt delay your shipping and (to comment on another point you raised) there's no unexpected "preauthorisation delay" from some banking system glitchiness/timing issue.

I know what you mean about taking the shine off - I've taken to not usually reading the PDFs anymore, even though they sit there for a week or two. I want that experience of unwrapping my monthly Paizo gift. :)

Osirion RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Steve Geddes wrote:
flash_cxxi wrote:
I must say that asking for that kind of outlay literally a few days before Christmas, especially since the Shattered Star Minis are due out the next month is a massive ask. November was pushing it (it really should have been comissioned a few months earlier so that it hit us midway between the massive dollars of the Rise of the Runelords minis and Christmas) but December is going to be a killer for most people.

I cant really speak to the other issues. However, you can manage the cashflow (even if not the deliver times) as a customer - just buy gift certificates for yourself at the times which will best suit your credit card cycle. That way the delays which happen from time to time have no impact on when you are billed.

My RotRL copy was billed at the expected time and whenever it actually arrives the credit will be applied appropriately. I switched to that method early in the year when there were a few months of delays and the looming RotRL minis and I'd thoroughly recommend it.

The payments go out like clockwork, it doesnt delay your shipping and (to comment on another point you raised) there's no unexpected "preauthorisation delay" from some banking system glitchiness/timing issue.

Yeah I was actually doing that for a while there. But my cash flow became so that I was less able to do that (larger than normal electricity bills, increased daycare outlay, etc...) so I was pretty much just waiting until the last minute and biting the bullet to put the money in (and I also had to contend with Some Kickstarter and additional Paizo purchases in there as well).

Ian have to start trying to put money away and do it again I guess...

Paizo Employee Webstore Gninja Minion

Good news everyone! This just arrived in our warehouse, and we will begin shipping on Monday. We'll be sending out an update email to customers that have preordered.


Paizo Superscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Deluxe Comics Subscriber

Yay! Thanks, Liz. :)

Shadow Lodge

Pathfinder Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Card Game, Cards, Companion, Maps, Pawns, Roleplaying Game, Tales Subscriber

Oh well - and the November subscription just shipped (arrived yesterday).
Still, with any luck the December shipment will make it here by Christmas.

I guess it's only fair that the non-subscription customers get a chance to get their hands on something first for a change ...

Paizo Employee Chief Operating Officer, Web Store Manager

Yes, the books are finally in the warehouse and they look amazing...and in time for the Holidays!

If we can have everyone please remember to double check their address and payment method before Monday that would be great.

Happy Turkey Day!

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

JohnF wrote:


Oh well - and the November subscription just shipped (arrived yesterday).
Still, with any luck the December shipment will make it here by Christmas.

I guess it's only fair that the non-subscription customers get a chance to get their hands on something first for a change ...

Unless you're a US customer who uses UPS for subs, odds are good that it will end up shipping in its own box, so holding it for your sub won't save you much in postage (if anything at all). You might want to switch it to ship sooner.


Paizo Superscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Deluxe Comics Subscriber
Vic Wertz wrote:
Unless you're a US customer who uses UPS for subs, odds are good that it will end up shipping in its own box, so holding it for your sub won't save you much in postage (if anything at all). You might want to switch it to ship sooner.

Hi Vic. I'd wondered about getting CS to dump the contents of my sidecart in with this as well. Am I right in understanding there's probably no point to that?


kevin_video wrote:
Okay, before I make my final decision, I need to know EXACTLY what benefits I'm getting out of this deal compared to the regular anniversary edition. The problem is the standard anniversary edition is very vague in what it gives compared to this one. I need comparisons. Especially if I'm going to shell out an additional $110 dollars.

Regular anniversary edition is just a book as far as I'm aware. This is a metal boxed set with the maps and ingame handouts as page inserts. Also there's the art that comes with this one.

Material wise the non collectors edition has the whole adventure in top form, just not all the extra handouts and key maps. Also it's a more standard hardcover book whereas this version is rather more ornate.

edit: wow, I think I just replied to a page 1 post thinking it was new.. ah well. yey runelords! Starting my campaign the first week of January and pulling all the stops. No distracting electronics at the table, battle maps from the runelords set, gamemastery map tiles for random encounters or unmapped areas, runelords pawn set for NPCs plus the bestiary box for randoms and PC tokens.

It's going to be sick.

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

Steve Geddes wrote:
Vic Wertz wrote:
Unless you're a US customer who uses UPS for subs, odds are good that it will end up shipping in its own box, so holding it for your sub won't save you much in postage (if anything at all). You might want to switch it to ship sooner.
Hi Vic. I'd wondered about getting CS to dump the contents of my sidecart in with this as well. Am I right in understanding there's probably no point to that?

Probably not. The weight and size of this means that, for non-US folks, it's going International Priority, and *not* in a Flat-Rate box, so it's probably going to be cheaper to ship a second package using standard shipping than to add items to the Priority package. (There are probably some edge cases that might go the other way by a small amount, but I think it would be a very narrow window of weight and size that could trigger that circumstance.)

Cheliax

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Cards, Companion, Modules, Roleplaying Game, Tales Subscriber

can I presume if I do nothing it will go with my dec order?


Paizo Superscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Deluxe Comics Subscriber
Vic Wertz wrote:
Probably not. The weight and size of this means that, for non-US folks, it's going International Priority, and *not* in a Flat-Rate box, so it's probably going to be cheaper to ship a second package using standard shipping than to add items to the Priority package. (There are probably some edge cases that might go the other way by a small amount, but I think it would be a very narrow window of weight and size that could trigger that circumstance.)

This reminds me,

So the last couple of orders with large books to arrive here have had a crumpled corner. Its not too bad on the damage, with a crumpled bottom on a spine and a couple of smooshed corners (akin to dropping the book in the course of normal gaming wear) but that is not something I would want to happen to this beauty.

Can you recommend a shipping method that would provide the best "handling" for its cargo (US address)?

Cheliax

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Cards, Companion, Modules, Roleplaying Game, Tales Subscriber

wampax brings up an excellent point I normally go for the cheapest possible shipping do I need to change that to insure my book arrives in prime shape?


Isn't it packaged in a metal case? That would probably take a fair bit of rough handling on its own.

That said, this is a one of a kind deal, do more expensive shipping options typically use better packaging? I thought the only variable was how fast it arrived but, I lack the experience to know more.


Paizo Superscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Deluxe Comics Subscriber
Michael Deyette 82 wrote:

Isn't it packaged in a metal case? That would probably take a fair bit of rough handling on its own.

That said, this is a one of a kind deal, do more expensive shipping options typically use better packaging? I thought the only variable was how fast it arrived but, I lack the experience to know more.

That's why I emphasised the "handling" portion of my question. Paizo are the ones that pack the boxes and do an admirable job. The styrofoam corners helped mitigate the damage on the last two hardbacks . However, the handling of those packages has been less than admirable. So I'm looking for advice on a shipping option that would ensure some care taken with the package so the box of awesome doesn't arrive dented or with corners crumpled.


To be honest I don't think it matters how or who you choose to ship. I have used all of them. Sometimes the box is perfect and sometimes it must have been beaten with a bat and run over. Just choose the shipping rate that you can afford.


btw what happened to the $130 price that was listed? Was that an error? I tried ordering it while it was at $130 but it would not work.

Shadow Lodge

I believe that $130 was the pre-order price.


Paizo Superscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Deluxe Comics Subscriber

I dont think so - I preordered pretty close to when it was available and I'm looking at $170 (with PF Advantage).


Paizo Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Deluxe Comics Subscriber

I originally ordered before they even got the announcement emails sent out, and got the $170 with discount.


Mine is also $170 with the discount but for a few hours on wednesday it was listed at $130. Must have been an error.


Paizo Superscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Deluxe Comics Subscriber

Maybe it got accidentally bundled into the Black Friday sale for a bit.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Great news that these have arrived already. I'd been doubtful over whether it would get here in time for Christmas after shipping, so delighted that it will!

Andoran

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Maps Subscriber

This no longer avaiable now?

I knew I should of kept it ordered. :O)


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Card Game, Modules Subscriber

I think it means it is just going from the pre-order to the order button. So for AP subscribers who pick it up, they have lost the chance of the free PDF. I really doubt they have sold the half or so they had left in the last couple of weeks!

Paizo Employee Digital Products Assistant

This is a display error and will be remedied sometime this afternoon.

Qadira RPG Superstar 2010 Top 32

Are there more pictures? I'd love to see it in all its glory, it'll be a while before I have one in my hands.

And... was it ever mentioned how many there are?


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Card Game, Modules Subscriber
carborundum wrote:

Are there more pictures? I'd love to see it in all its glory, it'll be a while before I have one in my hands.

And... was it ever mentioned how many there are?

Not that I know of, just that something like half had sold

Andoran

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Maps Subscriber

Hmmmm so the PDF is no longer automatic with the purchase if your a Adventure Path subscriber.

I was just looking at the PDF as well and had not noticed it was $40 which in turn made me look at this book. But if you don't get it I'd probably still pass on the book. :O(

Sean


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Card Game, Modules Subscriber

Don't take my word for it, check with the staff. As far as I know if you pre-order as a AP sub you get the PDF, but if it is after pre-order you don't. But I could be wrong.

Paizo Employee Webstore Gninja Minion

You only received the PDF for free if you preordered this book and were an active Adventure Path subscriber, per the product description:

Product Description wrote:


...but Pathfinder Adventure Path subscribers who preorder this book will receive a free PDF edition of this book when the print edition ships. (Note that you will need to have an active AP subscription at the time the Deluxe Collector's Edition ships in order to receive the PDF for free.)

Andoran

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Maps Subscriber

Ok. Looks like I'll pass then. Guess I should of kept my pre-order.

Paizo Employee Customer Service Happiness-Inducement Imp

The PDF comes for free for Adventure Path subscribers who preorder for the Deluxe Edition.

We are now starting to ship the Deluxe Edition. However, we have extended the preorder deadline, so if you get your order in this week (and have an active Adventure Path subscription when it ships out) you will get the PDF for free.

Thanks,
cos

Sczarni

Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Companion, Maps, Modules, Roleplaying Game, Tales Subscriber

Question: will it be cheaper to have this ship alone USPS now, or ship UPS with my next subscription order?

Andoran

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Maps Subscriber

Thanks Cos and Liz.

Ordered. Now I just have to hope it gets up here via slow boat to Alaska rate before December 23rd. I suppose I'll still have my PO address when I am moved to Portland, OR and be able to check it randomly when on a busniess trip back up here.

Thanks.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Card Game, Modules Subscriber
Cosmo wrote:

The PDF comes for free for Adventure Path subscribers who preorder for the Deluxe Edition.

We are now starting to ship the Deluxe Edition. However, we have extended the preorder deadline, so if you get your order in this week (and have an active Adventure Path subscription when it ships out) you will get the PDF for free.

Thanks,
cos

That is a great touch :)

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber
thenorthman wrote:

Thanks Cos and Liz.

Ordered. Now I just have to hope it gets up here via slow boat to Alaska rate before December 23rd. I suppose I'll still have my PO address when I am moved to Portland, OR and be able to check it randomly when on a busniess trip back up here.

Thanks.

Dude, you live in Alaska and take business trips to Portland? I want your life! What do you do for a living; fly a puddle jumper on extreme adventure expeditions and fly down to Portland to pick up clients? Wrestle Kodiak bears? Pan for gold? If you sell insurance, don't spoil my vision. :)

Edit: sorry, looks like I got it reversed on the Portland-Alaska thing, but still, way to live!

Andoran

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Maps Subscriber

Oh the trips to Alaska won't be a regular thing once moved to Portland. Except there is one planned end of January.

After that it be wife doing it mostly.

In fact we get moved to Portland then three days later she has to go to Dear Lodge, Montana.

With talk of me taking care of my little one. Not sure if I am totally up with that. Feel like I would have to at least do something part time. We will see.


Cpt_kirstov wrote:
Question: will it be cheaper to have this ship alone USPS now, or ship UPS with my next subscription order?

I believe this was asked earlier and while Paizo can't be 100% certain (it ends up being up to how USPS packages it) because of the size and weight of the runelords box it will likely be sent in its own box either way. Thus you could order it individually and not see much of a difference.

That is my understanding anyways.


Paizo Superscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Deluxe Comics Subscriber

Just received one of my most anticipated shipping emails ever. :)

Quote:
Pathfinder Adventure Path: Rise of the Runelords Deluxe Collector's Edition (PFRPG) Hardcover Shipping


Steve Geddes wrote:
Just received one of my most anticipated shipping emails ever. :)

Lucky. I'm going to be sleeping on pins and needles, waiting for that e-mail, haha.

I wonder, will Paizo be putting up an unboxing video on Youtube to get everyone hyped up for it?


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Card Game, Modules Subscriber

You'd hope so, we've seen no teaser pics since PaizoCon, which is weird - show the awesome!


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

No email yet, but the money HAS been taken out of my account. I'm going to be anxiously checking every buzz of my phone for the rest of the day.

Osirion

Haha! I just got the email!


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

There's the email! :D

Shadow Lodge

Pathfinder Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion, Maps, Tales Subscriber

Just got the best email ever!

351 to 400 of 493 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / paizo.com / Product Discussion / Pathfinder Adventure Path: Rise of the Runelords Deluxe Collector's Edition (PFRPG) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.