Kobold Quarterly 23
(based on 2 ratings)
Demons & Devils Black As Your Soul
Kobold Quarterly's fall 2012 issue is not for the faint of heart! Starting with the fearsome art featuring the Master of Demon Mountain on the cover, you will enter an issue packed full of devils and demons to give PCs pause. With a new playable lamia race lurking within, even players might be tempted to join the dark side. (Also the dark side has chocolate, as we learn in the adventure “Devil’s Food.”)
- The dark aristocratic glory of Dispater, First King of the Infernal City, by Wes Schneider
- The Vile Black Book, a grimoire written by Asmodeus himself, with five new diabolical spells, by Ed Greenwood
- “The Urge to Evolve”, a new Pathfinder Society Quest by Adam Daigle
- Mechuiti, Midgard’s demon lord of apes and cannibals, with new spells, monsters and adventure hooks
- “Devil’s Food”, an adventure among Midgard’s diabolical gnomes
- GM tips from Steve Winter on creating an atmosphere of horror at the table
KQ #23 also features inks and poisons from Midgard’s Seven Cities, worldbuilding with Monte Cook, a lamia PC race, plus devil-smiting, soul-selling, and much more vileness as black as a derro's soul.
The full table of contents is:
- Cover: Midgard’s Master of Demon Mountain by Emile Denis
- Dispater by Wes Schneider - Pathfinder RPG
- Slithering in Moonlight by Marc Radle - Pathfinder RPG
- Pages From Asmodeus by Ed Greenwood - Pathfinder RPG
- Mechuiti by Adam Roy - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
- Gauntlet Witch by Morgan Boehringer and Jim Wettstein - Pathfinder RPG
- Selling your Soul by Rodrigo Garcia Carmona - AGE System
- A Few Suggestions by James Thomas - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, D&D 3.5, OSR
- The Devil Smiter by Peter von Bleichert – D&D 3.5
- Simplifying Sunder by R.C. Higgins - Pathfinder RPG
- The Fruits of Friula by Christina Stiles - Pathfinder RPG
- Monk of the Glorious Endeavor by Matt Blackie - Pathfinder RPG
- Devil’s Food by Michael Lane - Pathfinder RPG
- Crossroads Crowned by Terry Maranda & Eric Hindley - Pathfinder RPG
- Pathfinder Society Quest: The Urge to Evolve by Adam Daigle - Pathfinder RPG
- Living Gods for 13th Age by Ash Law – 13th Age
- Different Kinds of World Building by Monte Cook
- Real Scares by Steve Winter
- Ask the Kobold by Skip Williams
- Sign of the White Bat by Wolfgang Baur
- d20 Monkey by Brian Patterson
- Bolt & Quiver by Stan!
- 10'x 10' Toon by Stan!
Grab your copy today!
The adventure The Urge to Evolve is sanctioned for use in Pathfinder Society Organized Play. Its Chronicle Sheet and additional rules for running this module are a free download (82 KB zip/PDF).
Ships from our warehouse in 1 to 7 business days.
This product is out of print.
Will be added to your
My Downloads Page
immediately upon purchase of
Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at