Bullet Points: 8 Lightning Bolt Feats (PFRPG) PDF
Rogue Genius Games
(based on 1 rating)
Add to Cart
Sometimes rules supplements read like the world-setting bible of frustrated novelists. While solid world- building is a useful skill, you don't always need four paragraphs of flavor text to tell you swords are cool, magic is power, shadows are scary, and orcs are savage. Sometimes a GM doesn't have time to slog through a page of history for every magic weapon. Sometimes all that's needed are a few cool ideas, with just enough information to use them in a game. Sometimes, all you need are bullet points.
Bullet Points are a line of very short, cheap PDFs each of which gives the bare bones of a set of related options. It may be five spells, six feats, eight magic weapon special abilities, or any other short set of related rules we can cram into about a page. Short and simple, these PDFs are for GMs and players who know how to integrate new ideas into their campaigns without any hand-holding, and just need fresh ideas and the rules to support them. No in-character fiction setting the game world. No charts and tables. No sidebars of explanations and optional rules. Just one sentence of explanation for the High Concept of the PDF, then bullet points.
The High Concept: Eight feats that allow spellcasters using the classic and venerable lightning bolt spell (and other spells with similar traits) to have as many options as characters who use feats to focus on skills or combat maneuvers. This is the latest in a series of products to celebrate the "Summer of Bullets" event!
The feats included are:
- Cloud-to-Cloud: Your lighting spells can light up a magic cloud of your creation.
- Forked Bolt: You can make your line spells shorter and wider by forking their effects.
- Magnetize: Metal you strike with electrical effects becomes magnetized for a short period.
- Multiple Bolts: Your line spells can go in multiple directions.
- Mystic Arcs: Your line spells can take the bent, winding path of a lightning bolt.
- Re-Strike: Like the lightning bolts of nature, your bolts often travel the same path multiple times..
- Storm Rider: Lighting is just another path for you.
- Thundercrack: When you create lightning, you can also create thunder.
Will be added to your
My Downloads Page
immediately upon purchase of
Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at