A Pathfinder/3.5 Compatible Adventure for 4-6 PCs of levels 8-11
After battling their way to the dwarven trade center of Embla, the PCs find a city under siege, as business dries up and the population show increasing signs of fear towards the drow city of Holoth and its power-hungry head family, House Gullion. So confident, so audacious has Matron Maelora of House Gullion become, that she starts the plans to expand the influence of her house to both the Under and Overworlds by assaulting Embla, initially in a small way, but with greater plans afoot.
Once the ruling council of Embla has woken up to its predicament and gained the PCs as allies, it takes full advantage of the Overworlders help. With most of Embla’s dwarven warriors having been enslaved or killed, the party represents an unexpected addition to the city’s arsenal; advice, guidance and equipment are offered, and the party can either attempt to enter the city of Holoth with a force of Rybalkan soldiers or go along with a reliable and revitalized guide into the lesser-used passages of the Underworld.
But neither path is the easy route; each has its perils and predicaments. Allies may be gained or friends lost, and approaching Holoth will tax the party. Because on accepting the calls to help the dwarves of Embla, the PCs find their choices will have profound implications on the Underworld, as well as Rybalka and the entire Vikmordere Valley. When the dust settles, the entire region may be changed forever.
Also included in “Scourge of Embla”:
- Maps by 3x ENnie award winner Todd Gamble include:
- City of Embla
- Back Road to the City of Holoth and the entrance to the Fungi Forest
- Map of the Underworld
- The dwarven city of Embla fleshed out in great detail and usable for future games
- Three different plot paths to guide the GM through the rest of the trilogy
- New Feat: Colorless Mercantile
- New Monsters: Albino Bronze Dragon, Petrous, Purple Worm
- Hatchling, The Ottaakiinni, The Fungiant, Vvor, Mushroom Golem
- New Item: Giant Green-spored Parasol mushroom poison
- New Spells: Ironfiber, Fiber Shape
- New Item Fungi Forest Kombucha
- Amazing multi-layered Mushroom Harvesting Mini-Game by Stephen Yeardley with 6 pages of detailed rules on how to run this mini-game for your players!
- MUCH MORE!
by Stephen Yeardley & Jonathan Nelson
Cover Art by Tim Tyler
Cartography by Todd Gamble
Interior Illustrations by James J Krause, Tim Tyler, and Andrew Shepard
Special Thanks to Will Myers
Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at