Bullet Points: 7 War Master Feats (PFRPG) PDF
Rogue Genius Games
(based on 2 ratings)
Add to Cart
Sometimes rules supplements read like the world-setting bible of frustrated novelists. While solid world- building is a useful skill, you don't always need four paragraphs of flavor text to tell you swords are cool, magic is power, shadows are scary, and orcs are savage. Sometimes a GM doesn't have time to slog through a page of history for every magic weapon. Sometimes all that's needed are a few cool ideas, with just enough information to use them in a game. Sometimes, all you need are bullet points.
Bullet Points are a line of very short, cheap PDFs each of which gives the bare bones of a set of related options. It may be five spells, six feats, eight magic weapon special abilities, or any other short set of related rules we can cram into about a page. Short and simple, these PDFs are for GMs and players who know how to integrate new ideas into their campaigns without any hand-holding, and just need fresh ideas and the rules to support them. No in-character fiction setting the game world. No charts and tables. No sidebars of explanations and optional rules. Just one sentence of explanation for the High Concept of the PDF, then bullet points.
The High Concept: Seven feats designed to augment the options and utility of war masters (from The Genius Guide to the War Master) or, if war masters aren’t being used in a campaign, that can be taken by classes that receive bonus combat or teamwork feats as class features (using their class levels as war master levels for prerequisites) or characters that have the Leadership feat (using their character level as war master levels for prerequisites). This is the latest in a series of products to celebrate the "Summer of Bullets" event!
The feats included are:
- Advance In Ranks (Combat): You can direct allies to move together, guarding and watching over each other.
- Formation Fighting (Combat): You can direct a tight formation of melee combatants to fight together, aiding them all.
- Mixed Order (Combat): You can direct allies around you to fight in a specific style, emulating your weapons.
- Overwatch (Combat): You can watch out for moments when your allies are distracted and warn them about potential attacks.
- Set To Receive (Combat): You can prepare troops to use reach weapons to great effect against advancing foes.
- Tactical Commands (Combat): Your deep understanding of the flow of combat allows to you give allies new combat options.
- War Signals (Combat): You have mastered a set of signs and code words to give orders quickly and easily.
Will be added to your
My Downloads Page
immediately upon purchase of
Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at
Recent threads in Product Discussion