Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Pathfinder Adventure Card Game Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Pathfinder Adventures Pathfinder Campaign Setting Pathfinder Player Companion Pathfinder Accessories Pathfinder Miniatures Pathfinder Fiction Pathfinder® Society™ Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Compatible Products Pathfinder Apparel & Gifts Pathfinder Licensed Products
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Pathfinder Pawns: Bestiary Box

****½ (based on 30 ratings)
Pathfinder Pawns: Bestiary Box

Add Print Edition: $39.99

Add PDF: $24.99

Facebook Twitter Email

The brutal beasts of the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Bestiary come alive on your tabletop with this box-busting collection of more than 300 creature pawns for use with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game or any tabletop fantasy RPG!

Printed on sturdy cardstock, each pawn contains a beautiful full-color image of a nasty monster from the core Pathfinder RPG monster reference. Each cardstock pawn slots into a size-appropriate plastic base, making them easy to mix with traditional metal or plastic miniatures. With multiple pawns for commonly encountered creatures and more than 250 distinct creature images, the Bestiary Box is the best way to ensure you've got the right creatures to push your Pathfinder campaign to the next level!

ISBN 978-1-60125-561-7

Bestiary Box Set List

Hundreds of monsters surge to life on your tabletop! Each has its own identification number for easy sorting. The Bestiary Box includes:

Small (and Smaller)
1  Archon, Lantern
2  Bat Swarm (4)
3  Choker
4  Cockatrice
5  Dark Creeper (3)
6  Darkmantle
7  Demon, Dretch (2)
8  Demon, Quasit
9  Derro (2)
10  Devil, Imp
11  Dog
12  Eagle
13  Electric Eel
14  Elemental, Air
15  Elemental, Earth
16  Elemental, Fire
17  Elemental, Water
18  Goblin Warrior (4)
19  Homunculus
20  Intellect Devourer
21  Iron Cobra
22  Kobold Warrior (3)
23  Mephit (2)
24  Mite (2)
25  Pixie
26  Pseudodragon
27  Rat, Dire (2)
28  Shocker Lizard
29  Spider Swarm (4)
30  Stirge (2)
31  Svirfneblin
32  Vargouille (2)
33  Vegepygmy (2)
34  Will-o'-Wisp
Medium
35  Aasimar Cleric
36  Angel, Astral Deva
37  Animated Object
38  Ant, Giant Soldier (3)
39  Archon, Hound (2)
40  Archon, Trumpet
41  Azata, Bralani (2)
42  Azata, Ghaele
43  Barghest
44  Basidirond
45  Basilisk (2)
46  Boar
47  Boggard (3)
48  Bugbear (3)
49  Cat, Leopard
50  Cave Fisher (2)
51  Centipede, Giant
52  Crab, Giant (2)
53  Dark Stalker
54  Demon, Babau (2)
55  Demon, Nabasu
56  Demon, Shadow
57  Demon, Succubus
58  Devil, Barbed (2)
59  Devil, Bearded (2)
60  Devil, Erinyes (2)
61  Devil, Lemure (3)
62  Dinosaur, Deinonychus (2)
63  Dog, Riding
64  Doppelganger
65  Dragon, Young Black
66  Dragon, Young Brass
67  Dragon, Young Copper
68  Dragon, Young White
69  Drow Noble Cleric
70  Drow Warrior (3)
71  Dryad
72  Duergar (2)
73  Elemental, Air
74  Elemental, Earth
75  Elemental, Fire
76  Elemental, Water
77  Ettercap
78  Frog, Giant
79  Gargoyle
80  Genie, Janni
81  Ghost
82  Ghoul (3)
83  Gibbering Mouther
84  Gnoll (3)
85  Goblin Dog
86  Golem, Ice
87  Golem, Wood
88  Gray Ooze
89  Green Hag
90  Half-Dragon, Dracolisk
91  Harpy (3)
92  Hell Hound (2)
93  Hobgoblin Fighter (3)
94  Hyena
95  Invisible Stalker
96  Kyton
97  Leech, Giant
98  Lich
99  Lizardfolk (3)
100  Lycanthrope, Wererat
101  Lycanthrope, Werewolf
102  Medusa
103  Merfolk Warrior
104  Mimic
105  Mohrg
106  Morlock (2)
107  Mummy (2)
108  Night Hag
109  Nymph
110  Orc Warrior (3)
111  Rakshasa
112  Rust Monster
113  Sahuagin (2)
114  Salamander
115  Satyr
116  Sea Hag
117  Shadow
118  Skeletal Champion
119  Skeleton (3)
120  Skum (2)
121  Snake, Venomous
122  Spectre
123  Spider, Giant (3)
124  Tengu Rogue
125  Tiefling Rogue
126  Troglodyte (2)
127  Vampire Sorcerer
128  Violet Fungus
129  Wight
130  Wolf (2)
131  Worg
132  Wraith
133  Xill
134  Xorn
135  Yellow Musk Creeper
136  Yeth Hound (2)
137  Zombie (3)
Large
138  Angel, Planetar
139  Angel, Solar
140  Ankheg
141  Ape, Dire
142  Ape, Gorilla
143  Assassin Vine
144  Azata, Lillend
145  Barghest, Greater
146  Bat, Dire
147  Bear, Dire
148  Centaur
149  Chimera
150  Chuul
151  Cloaker
152  Couatl
153  Crocodile
154  Cyclops
155  Demon, Balor
156  Demon, Hezrou
157  Demon, Marilith
158  Demon, Vrock
159  Devil, Bone
160  Devil, Horned
161  Devil, Ice
162  Devil, Pit Fiend
163  Devourer
164  Dragon, Adult Black
165  Dragon, Adult Brass
166  Dragon, Adult Copper
167  Dragon, Adult White
168  Dragon, Young Blue
169  Dragon, Young Bronze
170  Dragon, Young Gold
171  Dragon, Young Green
172  Dragon, Young Red
173  Dragon, Young Silver
174  Drider
175  Duergar (enlarged)
176  Elemental, Air
177  Elemental, Earth
178  Elemental, Fire
179  Elemental, Water
180  Ettin
181  Gelatinous Cube
182  Genie, Djinni
183  Genie, Efreeti
184  Genie, Marid
185  Genie, Shaitan
186  Giant, Fire
187  Giant, Frost
188  Giant, Hill
189  Giant, Stone
190  Girallon
191  Golem, Clay
192  Golem, Flesh
193  Golem, Iron
194  Golem, Stone
195  Gorgon
196  Griffon
197  Half-Celestial Unicorn
198  Half-Fiend Minotaur
199  Herd Animal, Aurochs
200  Herd Animal, Bison
201  Horse
202  Lamia
203  Lion
204  Lizard, Giant Frilled
205  Manticore
206  Mantis, Giant
207  Minotaur
208  Naga, Dark
209  Naga, Guardian
210  Naga, Spirit
211  Nightmare
212  Ochre Jelly
213  Ogre (2)
214  Oni, Ogre Mage
215  Otyugh
216  Owlbear
217  Pegasus
218  Phase Spider
219  Rhinoceros, Woolly
220  Roper
221  Scorpion, Giant
222  Shambling Mound
223  Shark
224  Sphinx, Gynosphinx
225  Tiger, Dire
226  Troll
227  Unicorn
228  Wasp, Giant
229  Wolf, Dire
230  Wyvern
231  Yeti
Huge
232  Aboleth
233  Bebilith
234  Behir
235  Black Pudding
236  Bulette
237  Demon, Glabrezu
238  Demon, Nalfeshnee
239  Dragon, Adult Blue
240  Dragon, Adult Green
241  Dragon, Adult Red
242  Dragon, Ancient Black
243  Dragon, Ancient White
244  Dragon Turtle
245  Elephant, Mastodon
246  Flytrap, Giant
247  Froghemoth
248  Giant, Cloud
249  Giant, Storm
250  Hydra
251  Remorhaz
252  Retriever
253  Shoggoth
254  Slug, Giant
255  Squid, Giant
256  Treant

The Bestiary Box also includes twenty 1"-bases for Medium and smaller pawns, ten 2"-bases for Large pawns, and five 3"-bases for Huge pawns.

Product Availability


Print Edition: Ships from our warehouse in 2 to 14 business days.

PDF: Fulfilled immediately. Will be added to your My Downloads Page immediately upon purchase of PDF.

Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at webmaster@paizo.com.

PZO1001-1


See Also:

Product Discussion (467)
201 to 250 of 467 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Roleplaying Game Subscriber

I purchased basball card holders to house the pawns in. I will also use a page of 5x7 clear plastic holders to hold larger pawns, along with A-Z divider tabs to help keep everything organized. Works very well with the current pawns I own.


Paizo Superscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Deluxe Comics Subscriber
jwood314 wrote:

I purchased basball card holders to house the pawns in. I will also use a page of 5x7 clear plastic holders to hold larger pawns, along with A-Z divider tabs to help keep everything organized. Works very well with the current pawns I own.

Cheers. I figure I'll do something similar, however a set of sleeves suited to the various pawn sizes (maybe a couple of pockets for huges along the bottom, a line of larges and then a few rows of medium/smalls in the top half) would be ideal, in my opinion.


I'll probably just get a bunch of empty teabag boxes and put different labels on them.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
william cohen wrote:

I like the idea but it is really LAME.

Release a supplement really similar to the MONSTER COMPENDIUMS from 2nd edition that went in the binders.

All that needs to be on those pages are the pictures of the monster.

No stat blocks or anything.

I am tired of using my Bestiaries and covering up the stat blocks and name to reveal to my players what they are dealing with...

Pictures of monsters is what I desire.

I do not use technology at my table therefore hardcopies are preferred.

Is anything like this in the pipeline...?

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE Paizo DONT do something like the MONSTER COMPENDIUMS form 2nd Edition. Those binders and loose leaf type monster pages sucked pretty hard.

I have all these cool aides from Paizo, but I still make time to basic prep for my games and one of the things that I do since I'm a subscriber to both the RPG lines and the AP lines is use the PDF's to help prep my game.

When the PC's are about to face something and I want them to know what it looks like? I open the PDF to the page, copy the image then paste the image to a Word document then Print out the sheet. On the back of that sheet I make whatever notes that I need to for play and when I'm done. I put it in a folder or binder for reuse.

My issue isnt with the binder idea per se but with PAYING for it when it's just as easy to do yourself. And truly my real issue is torn/damaged/missing pages and replacing them. If I buy something like this from Paizo then if soemthing gets damaged I'll have to either pay to get the pages again or wind up printing them out myself again anyway (As Paizo will more than likely have provided a PDF for this hypathetical binder O' monsters..). Why go through all of that when I can print the monsters out myself as needed? and then mark them up as I need too? and when they get damaged I can just reprint them.

I mean I know people like to go on about "Well that's alot of printing youre doing." But then I'm like "Then what the hell is the purpose of having a printer if youre not going to use it an nickle and dime every print job that you do print from it?"

Now being that I've had an ipad for the better part of a year I have another alternative:

(WARNING! Those who HATE tech at the table can avert their eyes now. Also now would be the time to call me a sacriligious heathen and say that I'm playing the game wrong. Thanks.)

Now I do the first thing and instead of printing it I transfer the file to my IPad and when I need to show them what the monster or NPC looks like I just open the file and show them what said beastie or NPC looks like.

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

Dark Herald wrote:
I would also like to see the tokens numbered in some way...

See this post.


Will a PDF of this product be available without being a part of the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game subscribers series?

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

MJinthePitt wrote:
Will a PDF of this product be available without being a part of the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game subscribers series?

Yes.


No Winter Wolf :(

It needs a paizo-picture pretty bad... Poor poor Winter Cubs...


Vic Wertz wrote:
MJinthePitt wrote:
Will a PDF of this product be available without being a part of the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game subscribers series?
Yes.

Vic, thanks for the answer. I appreciate the info.


This idea is way overdue and I like a lot of the implementation but the product is limited in a few ways.

First, it does not have every single monster from the main book. No gargantuan or colossal monsters? Unacceptable.

Next, I'm limited in my numbers of monsters. What if I need two manticores or 20 orc warriors? I'm not going to buy multiple boxes.

Paizo needs to make a PDF that has all the monsters from the Bestiary books at the right sizes and perhaps even available as separate downloadable jpg images so they can be printed individually. You could even sell a CD of all the images.

Fiery Dragon is a company that has done just this for 3rd and 4th edition. They made it so you could get all the files in JPG format or custom build a sheet from the images and print it out. When I started playing pathfinder, my major gripe was that a lot of the monsters if PF were not in their product so I had to scan them from the Bestiaries and I did to the best of my ability.

However, if Paizo makes this product with all of the monsters in jpg or pdf format I will buy them right now. That way I would have Paizo's awesome artwork at my fingertips and I could print the encounters as needed. Wouldn't that be grand?


Paizo Superscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Deluxe Comics Subscriber

I don't know if you'll get twenty orcs, but there are going to be multiple copies of commonly encountered creatures.

Taldor

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion, Modules, Tales Subscriber
eggplantman wrote:

This idea is way overdue and I like a lot of the implementation but the product is limited in a few ways.

First, it does not have every single monster from the main book. No gargantuan or colossal monsters? Unacceptable.

Next, I'm limited in my numbers of monsters. What if I need two manticores or 20 orc warriors? I'm not going to buy multiple boxes.

Paizo needs to make a PDF that has all the monsters from the Bestiary books at the right sizes and perhaps even available as separate downloadable jpg images so they can be printed individually. You could even sell a CD of all the images.

Fiery Dragon is a company that has done just this for 3rd and 4th edition. They made it so you could get all the files in JPG format or custom build a sheet from the images and print it out. When I started playing pathfinder, my major gripe was that a lot of the monsters if PF were not in their product so I had to scan them from the Bestiaries and I did to the best of my ability.

However, if Paizo makes this product with all of the monsters in jpg or pdf format I will buy them right now. That way I would have Paizo's awesome artwork at my fingertips and I could print the encounters as needed. Wouldn't that be grand?

Go here for paper minis, this is a line of tokens.

Tokens are a cheap alternative to minis, you get however many seems reasonable, you will always have to be adaptive when using an unusual range of enemies.

It seems like you might want to lobby Fiery Dragon to do the same good job they do for 4e for the other big RPG as well.

To be honest, it seems quite arrogant and unrealistic to be telling an experienced and succesful company that their approach is 'unacceptable' and explain what they 'need' to do.

My experience is that manners and respect opens doors and opens minds, it would both be more succesful and more pleasant if you suggested alternatives which you thought might be better. Foot-stamping does not win people over.

I really prize the friendly, supportive tone which is commonplace on these boards.


GeraintElberion wrote:
eggplantman wrote:

This idea is way overdue and I like a lot of the implementation but the product is limited in a few ways.

First, it does not have every single monster from the main book. No gargantuan or colossal monsters? Unacceptable.

Next, I'm limited in my numbers of monsters. What if I need two manticores or 20 orc warriors? I'm not going to buy multiple boxes.

Paizo needs to make a PDF that has all the monsters from the Bestiary books at the right sizes and perhaps even available as separate downloadable jpg images so they can be printed individually. You could even sell a CD of all the images.

Fiery Dragon is a company that has done just this for 3rd and 4th edition. They made it so you could get all the files in JPG format or custom build a sheet from the images and print it out. When I started playing pathfinder, my major gripe was that a lot of the monsters if PF were not in their product so I had to scan them from the Bestiaries and I did to the best of my ability.

However, if Paizo makes this product with all of the monsters in jpg or pdf format I will buy them right now. That way I would have Paizo's awesome artwork at my fingertips and I could print the encounters as needed. Wouldn't that be grand?

Go here for paper minis, this is a line of tokens.

Tokens are a cheap alternative to minis, you get however many seems reasonable, you will always have to be adaptive when using an unusual range of enemies.

It seems like you might want to lobby Fiery Dragon to do the same good job they do for 4e for the other big RPG as well.

To be honest, it seems quite arrogant and unrealistic to be telling an experienced and succesful company that their approach is 'unacceptable' and explain what they 'need' to do.

My experience is that manners and respect opens doors and opens minds, it would both be more succesful and more pleasant if you suggested alternatives which you thought might be...

Not trying to sound arrogant, just trying to offer a suggestion on how to approach the pdf download. Sorry if it came off as a bit abrasive.

Sczarni

Oh, yes. I am going to buy this product.


Trinite wrote:
Oh, yes. I am going to buy this product.

Same here! Pawns are the perfect compromise between paper minis and miniatures. They're more affordable than plastic miniatures and they have greater staying power than paper minis! I'm still not sure how they'll manage gargantuan or colossal pawns, though, but they might eventually have a box for those as well (probably won't need more than one of each gargantuan or huge creature anyway, given how rare they are to encounter).

Grand Lodge

Going to buy three and then continue to play by myself at home cause I got mad swagger, Jimmies ain't even rustled boys.


Pathfinder Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Card Game, Pawns Subscriber

Vic, I saw your earlier post on not having any PC tokens planned but is there any chance we might at least see the rest of the Iconics, that weren't in the Beginner Box, made in token form?


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Roleplaying Game Subscriber

I foresee another new product.

Paizo Employee Publisher, Chief Creative Officer

The Core Rulebook iconics will appear in token form before the end of 2013.

Unannounced products are unannounced, but that's the current plan.


ME WANTS PAWNS!


Nerdrage Ooze wrote:
ME WANTS PAWNS!

ROOKS!

Paizo Employee Webstore Gninja Minion

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Rook to Queen. Rook eats the Queen.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Erik Mona wrote:
The Core Rulebook iconics will appear in token form before the end of 2013.

Does this also mean that Halfling, Gnomes, and Half Ocrs will get some token love? I'm not finding them in any of the tokens yet.

I'm definitely buying this box when it comes out. I love the tokens from the Beginner Box.

Until then, I guess I will have to use the vegepygmy tokens from this box as halflings... provided the art stays the same as what's found in the book.


Will be picking this up. Yes with a PDF I can pick up some card stock and make my own 17 more orcs!
Please place me in the character pawn group, will get one of those too.

Please do a boxed set for a few other Adventure paths, even if I have to buy 2 AP's in one set will do that also.

Thanks............

*edit* read the last 2 pages of comments and I will not be getting card stock and printing these, I will print what I need from the PDF and laminate 4-5 pages a week and after a few weeks viola cards I can dry erase on :)

Paizo Employee Webstore Gninja Minion

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Chris Wojcik wrote:

Will be picking this up. Yes with a PDF I can pick up some card stock and make my own 17 more orcs!

Please place me in the character pawn group, will get one of those too.

Please do a boxed set for a few other Adventure paths, even if I have to buy 2 AP's in one set will do that also.

Thanks............

*edit* read the last 2 pages of comments and I will not be getting card stock and printing these, I will print what I need from the PDF and laminate 4-5 pages a week and after a few weeks viola cards I can dry erase on :)

Check out Orcs of Golarion here, as well as everything else available from Pathfinder Paper Minis.

Grand Lodge

Erik Mona wrote:

The Core Rulebook iconics will appear in token form before the end of 2013.

Unannounced products are unannounced, but that's the current plan.

Ok!! NPC Codex Box... May be? This can be great!!


Pathfinder Companion Subscriber

This looks real nice, my friend jeremy would have a orgasm if i got this and he encountered a pegasus(cuz he's a brony XD)

Osirion

Pathfinder Card Game Subscriber

Are we going to get a Pawn Ongoing Subscription? I see this, Runelords, Skull and Shackles, and I bet Shattered Star will get one. Just make these babies a subscription so we don't have to order them piecemeal.


Paizo Superscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Deluxe Comics Subscriber

Paizo have indicated it's a good possiblity, but there hasnt been a firm announcement yet, as far as I'm aware.

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

Steve Geddes wrote:
Paizo have indicated it's a good possiblity, but there hasnt been a firm announcement yet, as far as I'm aware.

We intend to. As with the Pathfinder Comics sub, we still have some details to work out, though.


Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber; Pathfinder Maps, Pawns Subscriber

Pawns subscription please... I almost missed pre-ordering the Runelords pawns.

So far I've seen Runelords, Skull and Shackles, Bestiary, and NPC Codex. Did I miss any?

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

Subscription is in the works. The full set is here. (You're up to date.)


Paizo Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Deluxe Comics Subscriber

Ack! Not that I almost missed the NPC Codex ones, but I'm with chavamana ... it'll be nice when the subscription is available :)


Would love to see bases for the Pathfinder Pawns for purchase, or are they already available, and my search skills need an upgrade?


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Roleplaying Game Subscriber

How about multi color, magnetic bases, so we can easily attached conditions to them, or somehow easily attach conditions? My two cents. Not sure that it would work do to the size constraints, but who knows.


Paizo Superscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Deluxe Comics Subscriber
RunDM wrote:
Would love to see bases for the Pathfinder Pawns for purchase, or are they already available, and my search skills need an upgrade?

I haven't been following the topic religiously, but I believe bases are planned but not yet available.


jwood314 wrote:

How about multi color, magnetic bases, so we can easily attached conditions to them, or somehow easily attach conditions? My two cents. Not sure that it would work do to the size constraints, but who knows.

How about a pack of 400, to go with the three Pawn sets I just pre-ordered? I'd buy 2!! Of course, there'd be different sizes to include the larger models too. :)


How often will this product delayed til it finally comes out? First it was scheduled for May, then June and now August. Whats so hard with printing a few colored cardstocks?


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Roleplaying Game Subscriber

There seems to be a lack of dinosaurs in the list. Plenty of Dragons, but where's the dinos?


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Roleplaying Game Subscriber

I just tried to pre-order this.
The shipping (To UK) only allowed one option which cost... $51. So more than the box itself.

Same with the NPC box.

Thats a Joke.

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Maps, Roleplaying Game Subscriber
That 70s Bloke wrote:

I just tried to pre-order this.

The shipping (To UK) only allowed one option which cost... $51. So more than the box itself.

Same with the NPC box.

Thats a Joke.

Don't be upset with Paizo, It is not their fault that the shipping companies here in the states charge so much for shipping overseas like that. It costs nearly as much to ship to Canada and they are right next to the states as well and not overseas.

So joke or no joke... Paizo does not make a profit from shipping... only the companies that actually DO shipping do.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Deanoth wrote:
That 70s Bloke wrote:

I just tried to pre-order this.

The shipping (To UK) only allowed one option which cost... $51. So more than the box itself.

Same with the NPC box.

Thats a Joke.

Don't be upset with Paizo, It is not their fault that the shipping companies here in the states charge so much for shipping overseas like that. It costs nearly as much to ship to Canada and they are right next to the states as well and not overseas.

So joke or no joke... Paizo does not make a profit from shipping... only the companies that actually DO shipping do.

I'm not mad at paizo. But it didnt let me use the normal shipping option, which is odd. And the shipping costs for my subs are normally reasonable. I don't know if its asize issue which is understandable or not.

Andoran

Paizo Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Deluxe Comics Subscriber
That 70s Bloke wrote:
I'm not mad at paizo. But it didnt let me use the normal shipping option, which is odd. And the shipping costs for my subs are normally reasonable. I don't know if its asize issue which is understandable or not.

I think that is because it is not a book, There is some odd book to non book ratio that needs to be met to get the lower price mark.

You may see a better price if you ship it with you subscription.

Paizo Employee Webstore Gninja Minion

This product is not a book, as well as substantially heavier than our normal products, which changes the shipping costs quite a bit, unfortunately (particularly for international customers). The final dimensions (and weight) have yet to get into our system—once that happens, we'll have a better idea of what shipping costs will be.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Liz Courts wrote:
This product is not a book, as well as substantially heavier than our normal products, which changes the shipping costs quite a bit, unfortunately (particularly for international customers). The final dimensions (and weight) have yet to get into our system—once that happens, we'll have a better idea of what shipping costs will be.

Thanks. I expected postage to be steep, but the main issue is that i cant select the normal shipping option i use, which hiked the price up. Should the normal shipping option be available? I would add it to go with my subs, but dont want to run the risk of it still costing that much.

Paizo Employee Webstore Gninja Minion

Because of the shipping weight of the Bestiary Box, you're bumped into International Priority packaging, which is significantly more expensive (unfortunately). The only options I can recommend at this point is: ordering and shipping the product by itself (least expensive), combining it with subscription products (more expensive because of total shipping weight), or waiting for it to arrive locally. If you're going to order it from us, I would wait until we have a final shipping weight in the system so we have a more accurate idea of what shipping will be—I will post an update in this thread when we have final numbers.

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

Liz Courts wrote:
This product is not a book, as well as substantially heavier than our normal products, which changes the shipping costs quite a bit, unfortunately (particularly for international customers). The final dimensions (and weight) have yet to get into our system—once that happens, we'll have a better idea of what shipping costs will be.

The weight in our system came from weighing a printer proof, and therefore has about a 99% chance of being exactly correct, and a 100% chance of being "really close."

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

Patrick Kropp wrote:
How often will this product delayed til it finally comes out? First it was scheduled for May, then June and now August. Whats so hard with printing a few colored cardstocks?

This is our first time doing this type of product, so we had to do an unplanned bit of back-and-forth with the printer to get the bleed playing nicely with the dies.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Liz Courts wrote:
Because of the shipping weight of the Bestiary Box, you're bumped into International Priority packaging, which is significantly more expensive (unfortunately). The only options I can recommend at this point is: ordering and shipping the product by itself (least expensive), combining it with subscription products (more expensive because of total shipping weight), or waiting for it to arrive locally. If you're going to order it from us, I would wait until we have a final shipping weight in the system so we have a more accurate idea of what shipping will be—I will post an update in this thread when we have final numbers.

Thanks for clearing that up. I guess i will get it locally.

Will the pdf be available seperately? And if so how much will it be ?

Cheliax

Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Companion, Modules Subscriber

The order information for my preorder of the Bestiary Box gives me an order total of $43.53, including shipping to Denmark. Should I expect an increase in the shipping cost?

201 to 250 of 467 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / paizo.com / Product Discussion / Pathfinder Pawns: Bestiary Box All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.