Bullet Points: 7 Tendril Tentacle Spell Feats (PFRPG) PDF
Rogue Genius Games
(based on 3 ratings)
Add to Cart
Sometimes rules supplements read like the world-setting bible of frustrated novelists. While solid world- building is a useful skill, you don't always need four paragraphs of flavor text to tell you swords are cool, magic is power, shadows are scary, and orcs are savage. Sometimes a GM doesn't have time to slog through a page of history for every magic weapon. Sometimes all that's needed are a few cool ideas, with just enough information to use them in a game. Sometimes, all you need are bullet points.
Bullet Points are a line of very short, cheap PDFs each of which gives the bare bones of a set of related options. It may be five spells, six feats, eight magic weapon special abilities, or any other short set of related rules we can cram into about a page. Short and simple, these PDFs are for GMs and players who know how to integrate new ideas into their campaigns without any hand-holding, and just need fresh ideas and the rules to support them. No in-character fiction setting the game world. No charts and tables. No sidebars of explanations and optional rules. Just one sentence of explanation for the High Concept of the PDF, then bullet points.
The High Concept: Seven feats to give spellcasters that focus on “tendril spells” (spells that entangle or grapple foes such as animate plants, animate rope, black tentacle, entangle, shifting sand*, snare, and web). This is the latest in a series of products to celebrate the "Summer of Bullets" event!
The feats included are:
- Agile Tendrils: Your tendrils can manipulate objects.
- Choking Tendrils: Your tendrils can choke targets entangled by the spell.
- Defending Tendrils: You can prevent your tendril spells from attack you or your allies, and even have it defend.
- Disarming Tendrils: Your tendril spells can grab items away from targets.
- Disturbing Tendrils: Your tendril spells can make threatening gestures, prod its targets uncomfortably, and general act in a disturbing and discomforting manner.
- Forceful Tendrils: Your tendril spells can push creatures around.
- Harassing Tendrils: Your tendril spells can make trouble even for creatures not grabbed by them.
Will be added to your
My Downloads Page
immediately upon purchase of
Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at
Recent threads in Product Discussion