Kobold Quarterly Year 4 PDF Bundle
Add to Cart
Four Issues For the Price of Three!
Catch up on your back issues with the Kobold Quarterly Year 4 Bundle! (And while you’re at it, pick up Years 1 through 3, too.)
It’s astonishing how much you get with the KQ bundles. Year four brought the magazine new polish and sharper art and writing, including:
- Sex and Romance in RPGs
- Ecologies of the Shoggoth, Giant Ant, the Gearforged, and Tengus
- A New Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Base Class: the Arquebusier of Alkenstar
- Cultist Classes, Gambler's Magic, and More for 4th Edition
- Three complete Mini-Adventure
- New Freeport Backgrounds for the Dragon Age RPG, by Chris Pramas!
- Exclusive and official Pathfinder content, including articles by Paizo staff
That's a lot of goodies for your hard-earned cash, but of course the kobolds are always delivering more, including:
- Interviews with Rob Heinsoo, Margaret Weis, and Robin Laws
- Paladins, secret languages and aasimar PCs
- New mounted combat and potion miscibility rules for 4th Edition D&D
- New Druid variants, traps, magic, and weapons for Pathfinder RPG
- Harem Assassins feats and spells,
- Columns by Monte Cook, Wolfgang Baur, and others!
More than 300 pages of great Kobold gaming that's small but fierce!
This PDF bundle contains:
Will be added to
your My Downloads Page
immediately upon purchase of
Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at
Recent threads in Product Discussion