Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Pathfinder Adventure Card Game Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Pathfinder Adventures Pathfinder Campaign Setting Pathfinder Player Companion Pathfinder Accessories Pathfinder Miniatures Pathfinder Fiction Pathfinder® Society™ Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Compatible Products Pathfinder Apparel & Gifts Pathfinder Licensed Products
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Pathfinder Adventure Path: Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Edition (PFRPG)

****½ (based on 19 ratings)
Pathfinder Adventure Path: Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Edition (PFRPG)
Show Description For:
Non-Mint

Add Hardcover: $59.99

Add PDF: $41.99

Add Non-Mint: $59.99 $44.99

Facebook Twitter Email

In the sleepy coastal town of Sandpoint, evil is brewing. An attack by crazed goblins reveals the shadows of a forgotten past returning to threaten the town—and perhaps all of Varisia. The Rise of the Runelords Adventure Path begins with this goblin raid and takes players on an epic journey through the land of Varisia as they track a cult of serial killers, fight backwoods ogres, stop an advancing army of stone giants, delve into ancient dungeons, and finally face off against a wizard-king in his ancient mountaintop city. This hardcover compilation updates the fan-favorite campaign to the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game rules with revised and new content in more than 400 pages packed with mayhem, excitement, and adventure!

Celebrating both the fifth anniversary of the Pathfinder Adventure Path and the tenth anniversary of Paizo Publishing, this new edition expands the original campaign with new options and refined encounters throughout, incorporating 5 years of community feedback.

    The Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Edition contains:
  • All six chapters of the original Adventure Path, expanded and updated for use with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game.
  • Articles on the major locations of Rise of the Runelords: sleepy Sandpoint, the ancient Thassilonian city of Xin-Shalast, and others.
  • Revelations on the sinister magic of Thassilon, with updated spells, magic items, and details on tracking sin points throughout the campaign.
  • A bestiary featuring eight monsters updated from the original Adventure Path, plus an all-new terror.
  • Dozens of new illustrations, never-before-seen characters, location maps, and more!

The Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Edition is not part of any subscription.

ISBN-13: 978-1-60125-436-8

FAQ:

Q: Will you be doing hardcover compilations of all of your Adventure Paths?
A: No. This is a special celebration of our very first Adventure Path on its 5th Anniversary. Several of the original volumes of Rise of the Runelords have been unavailable in print for a long time, yet it remains one of our most popular adventure paths; that circumstance presents a unique opportunity for us to expand and update it for use with the Pathfinder RPG, and to apply lessons we've learned about making Adventure Paths over the last half-decade. Our other adventure paths are largely still in print, and many of them were designed for use with the Pathfinder RPG to begin with; we have no plans to recompile them.

Q: Is there anything missing from the original AP volumes?
A: Yes—otherwise, this book would be more than 600 pages long! Some of the monsters and other things created for Rise of the Runelords are now part of the official Pathfinder RPG rules, so they're not reprinted here. The original volumes also included monster ecologies, bestiary entries, and other campaign setting material that isn't directly used in the adventure itself; those items are also not present in this collection. The Pathfinder Journal fiction featuring Eando Kline is not presented here either, but it has been compiled—along with the installments from the subsequent two Adventure Paths—as The Compass Stone, now available in ePub form. We have also replaced some of the artwork from the previous edition, and replaced the six individual introductions with one new one.

Download the Web Enhancement! - (180 KB zip PDF)
Originally posted to the Paizo blog for Pathfinder Adventure Path #5.

Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Edition is sanctioned for use in Pathfinder Society Organized Play. The rules and Chronicle sheets for running this Adventure Path are available as a free download (438 KB zip/PDF).

Product Availability


Hardcover: Ships from our warehouse in 2 to 14 business days.

PDF: Fulfilled immediately. Will be added to your My Downloads Page immediately upon purchase of PDF.

Non-Mint: Ships from our warehouse in 2 to 14 business days. This product is non-mint. Refunds are not available for non-mint products. The standard version of this product can be found here.

Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at webmaster@paizo.com.

PZO1002


See Also:



Product Discussion (1,516)
651 to 700 of 1,516 << first < prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | next > last >>

Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Cards, Companion, Modules Subscriber
feytharn wrote:
Stefan, you mighjt be interested in the fact that the book will be translated by Ulissess Spiele, although I wouldn't know when to expect the German release.

Thats a good thing! I guess sometime next year would be the earliest possible release date, as it is a _lot_ of stuff to translate. It could be 2014 easily, however - I know that the translation team has its hands quite full at any given time.

Hmmm... it might be worth waiting and buying the pdf meanwhile.

I´m not so sure about the shipping costs anyway - I tried to figure them out on the US postal service website, but all I got was confusion. I seem to recall a big jump in shipping costs at a certain weight threshold.

Osirion

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Roleplaying Game Subscriber

I would be very surprised if Paizo priced teh PDF over 10 dollars. they're mentioned before that their policy is for PDFs of hardcovers to be sold for $10.

Osirion

Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Cards, Maps Subscriber

That us their rulebooks. They want people to be able to get into the game easily. So they make them accessible. For other hardcovers it is different.

Osirion

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Roleplaying Game Subscriber

The Current Price for Inner Sea World Guide is also 10 though.

Andoran

Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

And that was the only reason I picked up the PDF of it.

Cheliax

Pathfinder Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion, Modules, Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Stratagemini wrote:
The Current Price for Inner Sea World Guide is also 10 though.

Yes the current one is, but the old one is not. This is the first HB book that is really not what I would consider a core book either for rules or setting. So hard to say if they will go with the 10 buck PDF for it.

Cheliax

James Jacobs wrote:
Mechalibur wrote:
** spoiler omitted **
** spoiler omitted **

Hello James.

I suppose you will try to recover from Gencon.
I saw that adventurers are expected to be lvl 17 at the end. They were supposed to be lvl 16 before. That means more encounters then ?

Basically we are about to finish AP5 and I'd like to play an updated version.

What has changed then since they reached one lvl higher ?

Thanks James.


Well, I'm (obviously) not James, but he did mention something about using the fast advancement track for the PF version of RotRL which mimics D&D3.5 advancement, but not up to 100%.
In addition he talked about added material, true.

Now I'm curious as well as to what was added!

Ruyan.

Paizo Employee Creative Director

Chewbacca wrote:
James Jacobs wrote:
Mechalibur wrote:
** spoiler omitted **
** spoiler omitted **

Hello James.

I suppose you will try to recover from Gencon.
I saw that adventurers are expected to be lvl 17 at the end. They were supposed to be lvl 16 before. That means more encounters then ?

Basically we are about to finish AP5 and I'd like to play an updated version.

What has changed then since they reached one lvl higher ?

Thanks James.

There's a combination of more encounters, more story awards, and more accuracy in the revision. In fact, the way the original worked out, there's probably enough XP for a party of PCs to reach 17th level by the end of that too, despite what may be said elsewhere.

Cheliax

Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Adventure Path, Roleplaying Game Subscriber
James Jacobs wrote:
Chewbacca wrote:
James Jacobs wrote:
Mechalibur wrote:
** spoiler omitted **
** spoiler omitted **

Hello James.

I suppose you will try to recover from Gencon.
I saw that adventurers are expected to be lvl 17 at the end. They were supposed to be lvl 16 before. That means more encounters then ?

Basically we are about to finish AP5 and I'd like to play an updated version.

What has changed then since they reached one lvl higher ?

Thanks James.

There's a combination of more encounters, more story awards, and more accuracy in the revision. In fact, the way the original worked out, there's probably enough XP for a party of PCs to reach 17th level by the end of that too, despite what may be said elsewhere.

In fact I remember when we played through it in 3.5, we just made 17th for the ending.

Osirion

James, quick question... when will the Player's Guide for RotRL become available for download?

Paizo Employee Creative Director

Elara wrote:
James, quick question... when will the Player's Guide for RotRL become available for download?

Probably about the same time the hardcover is due to be released... whenever that is. My guess would be sometime between Paizocon and Gen Con, but I'm not sure. I do know that it has yet to be fully created—parts of it exist, but those parts have not been pulled out and stitched together with new text yet.

Osirion

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Will the Player's Guide Use your Shadow Over Sandpoint Campaign Traits? or give out all new ones?

Paizo Employee Creative Director

Stratagemini wrote:
Will the Player's Guide Use your Shadow Over Sandpoint Campaign Traits? or give out all new ones?

The Shadow Under Sandpoint campaign traits are already in print and have been for a while—they're in the Advanced Player's Guide. You can certainly use them for character traits in Rise of the Runelords, but there will be new campaign traits to pick from as well.


James, I've just read through the entire thread, and back on page 11 I asked if there would be an updated player's guide for this release, to which you answered:

James Jacobs wrote:
Nope... but there'll be a bit of stuff like player traits and getting started advice in the hardcover itself. Alternatively, you can use the campaign traits from the back of the Advanced Player's Guide.

I assume this was changed, and there will be a Player's Guide PDF for this? I can only cheer at this decision! I very much enjoyed the campaign traits from the Skull & Shackles Player's Guide, and certainly hope they'll be a recurring thing.

Cheliax

Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Adventure Path, Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Kriss Lambert wrote:

James, I've just read through the entire thread, and back on page 11 I asked if there would be an updated player's guide for this release, to which you answered:

James Jacobs wrote:
Nope... but there'll be a bit of stuff like player traits and getting started advice in the hardcover itself. Alternatively, you can use the campaign traits from the back of the Advanced Player's Guide.
I assume this was changed, and there will be a Player's Guide PDF for this? I can only cheer at this decision! I very much enjoyed the campaign traits from the Skull & Shackles Player's Guide, and certainly hope they'll be a recurring thing.

According to James (somewhere, can't remember wher) they couldn't squeeze the traits into the book, so are releasing them as a web guide.

As for traits, every AP since Second Darkness has had them, so after July the only AP without them will be Curse of the Crimson Throne, which had something on the same lines. Suffice to say, Traits are almost certainly going to continue!

Paizo Employee Creative Director

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Kriss Lambert wrote:

James, I've just read through the entire thread, and back on page 11 I asked if there would be an updated player's guide for this release, to which you answered:

James Jacobs wrote:
Nope... but there'll be a bit of stuff like player traits and getting started advice in the hardcover itself. Alternatively, you can use the campaign traits from the back of the Advanced Player's Guide.
I assume this was changed, and there will be a Player's Guide PDF for this? I can only cheer at this decision! I very much enjoyed the campaign traits from the Skull & Shackles Player's Guide, and certainly hope they'll be a recurring thing.

This absolutely changed. The book ended up expanding in size, and even then barely fitting. Cutting the player traits and creating a player's guide for the campaign was a late change adjustment.

The Player's Guide will consist of 6 or so campaign traits, a short section about what kinds of characters to create (akin to the start of Skull & Shackles' Player's Guide), and a player-friendly version of the Gazetteer of Varisia published back in Pathfinder #3.

We've been doing Campaign Traits since "Curse of the Crimson Throne," in any case—we have no plans to stop doing them anytime soon.

Paizo Employee Creative Director

Enlight_Bystand wrote:
As for traits, every AP since Second Darkness has had them, so after July the only AP without them will be Curse of the Crimson Throne, which had something on the same lines. Suffice to say, Traits are almost certainly going to continue!

Curse of the Crimson Throne had them. They appeared on pages 14–15 of the Crimson Throne Player's Guide. We called them "Background Traits" but they worked the exact same way, pretty much.

Cheliax

Thanks JAmes for the very friendly feedback. Just for the updated AP6 I may buy this book.
I want to see how this Karzoug has been updated so bad ^^


It's probably been asked, but for those of us without a subscription - will the PDF version of the book become available the same day as the print version or will we need to wait another week or so?

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

ShadowFighter88 wrote:
It's probably been asked, but for those of us without a subscription - will the PDF version of the book become available the same day as the print version or will we need to wait another week or so?

As with pretty much all of our products, the PDF becomes available on the products retail release date, which is usually about a week and a half after we begin shipping subscriber copies and preorders.


Vic Wertz wrote:
ShadowFighter88 wrote:
It's probably been asked, but for those of us without a subscription - will the PDF version of the book become available the same day as the print version or will we need to wait another week or so?
As with pretty much all of our products, the PDF becomes available on the products retail release date, which is usually about a week and a half after we begin shipping subscriber copies and preorders.

Ahk, cool - wasn't sure since I think there was one book I was looking at at one stage (might've been Distant Worlds, can't remember) and the PDF was still marked as coming soon at least a few days after the print version was available for purchase.

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

ShadowFighter88 wrote:
Vic Wertz wrote:
ShadowFighter88 wrote:
It's probably been asked, but for those of us without a subscription - will the PDF version of the book become available the same day as the print version or will we need to wait another week or so?
As with pretty much all of our products, the PDF becomes available on the products retail release date, which is usually about a week and a half after we begin shipping subscriber copies and preorders.
Ahk, cool - wasn't sure since I think there was one book I was looking at at one stage (might've been Distant Worlds, can't remember) and the PDF was still marked as coming soon at least a few days after the print version was available for purchase.

Yep—that's how every product appears during the short period after which we've started shipping preorders but before the retail release date.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
James Jacobs wrote:
HangarFlying wrote:
Woah! More than a dragon? Hmmmmm...goblins would be glorious!
It's not goblins. It's a lot bigger than goblins.

You are freaking me OUT, dude. WHY IS IT NOT JULY YET? CAUSE OF CALENDAR? CAUSE I CAN SMASH MY CALENDAR.

Osirion

Pathfinder Card Game Subscriber

I know this is both a unique product and a unique opportunity and I perfectly understand why you would not want people to bank on these coming out for every adventure path in the future, but I think it would be advantageous to consider a couple of circumstances where you could do these special editions rarely, while not hurting your adventure path subscriber numbers...

First of all an adventure path must be sold-out for it to be considered. This encourages people to buy up the adventure paths, only when one sells exceptionally well, would a compilation be possible.

Then wait a while so that you can apply any lessons learned and new concepts to the compilation.

It appears that you guys have done exactly that.

Osirion

Pathfinder Card Game Subscriber

Is this going to make the July shipment? I sidecarted the Bestiary Box for July, it is now appearing in August, I fear that if I sidecart this for July, it too will slip to August and blow up my monthly Pathfinder allowance by a lot.

Andoran

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Casey Weston wrote:
Is this going to make the July shipment? I sidecarted the Bestiary Box for July, it is now appearing in August, I fear that if I sidecart this for July, it too will slip to August and blow up my monthly Pathfinder allowance by a lot.

According to my account, my Bestiary Box got moved to the August shipment too, but it is showing the RotRL Hardcover as shipping in July. I don't think it's going to get pushed back anymore, I've heard rumors that Paizo has already started receiving it back from the Printer.

One suggestion that might help your August Pathfinder Crack Addiction Budget: purchase a gift certificate that is worth the difference of what you expected to pay in July versus what you actually paid. That way, in August, you can choose to have that gift certificate applied to the August shipment, and then the rest would be paid for as normal. It might help balance things out (or at least smooth out the spikes you might get every once in a while).


Casey Weston wrote:

I know this is both a unique product and a unique opportunity and I perfectly understand why you would not want people to bank on these coming out for every adventure path in the future, but I think it would be advantageous to consider a couple of circumstances where you could do these special editions rarely, while not hurting your adventure path subscriber numbers...

First of all an adventure path must be sold-out for it to be considered. This encourages people to buy up the adventure paths, only when one sells exceptionally well, would a compilation be possible.

Then wait a while so that you can apply any lessons learned and new concepts to the compilation.

It appears that you guys have done exactly that.

Along that line of thought...Age of Worms.

You'd probably have to file off a few serial numbers (IP names) but I know you'd have at least one sale.


I believe it has been said before but I think Age of Worms is Wizards IP. I believe that anything that came out in Dungeon magazine or Dragon is Wizards IP. I could be wrong though.

That does not mean it isn't a great idea. Just that it most likely won't happen.


silverhair2008 wrote:
I believe it has been said before but I think Age of Worms is Wizards IP. I believe that anything that came out in Dungeon magazine or Dragon is Wizards IP. I could be wrong though.

Pity.

[mutters rude things under her breath.]

Paizo Employee Creative Director

Spiral_Ninja wrote:
Casey Weston wrote:

I know this is both a unique product and a unique opportunity and I perfectly understand why you would not want people to bank on these coming out for every adventure path in the future, but I think it would be advantageous to consider a couple of circumstances where you could do these special editions rarely, while not hurting your adventure path subscriber numbers...

First of all an adventure path must be sold-out for it to be considered. This encourages people to buy up the adventure paths, only when one sells exceptionally well, would a compilation be possible.

Then wait a while so that you can apply any lessons learned and new concepts to the compilation.

It appears that you guys have done exactly that.

Along that line of thought...Age of Worms.

You'd probably have to file off a few serial numbers (IP names) but I know you'd have at least one sale.

There's little that I would love more than to do a compilation of Age of Worms or Savage Tide for Pathfinder.

But there's also little that I would love less than "filing off the serial numbers" of either of those two Adventure Paths, since the fact that you meet who you meet and go where you go is pretty much the main thing I love about them.

In any event, both of those are owned by Wizards of the Coast, so they're the ones you should talk to about compiling them. We can't do that at all.

Taldor

Pathfinder Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion, Modules, Tales Subscriber

UK shipping on this is fierce. Any chance of saving on this by shipping with my subs?

Grand Lodge

With the delay in release, will this still be available to pick up at Paizo Con?

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

We're still expecting to have this for PaizoCon, and for the July shipment, but until it actually reaches our warehouse, nothing is certain. (And anything you've heard about in-house copies relate to the 4 or 5 advance copies that are overnighted to us while the main print run makes its way across the sea.)

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

GeraintElberion wrote:
UK shipping on this is fierce. Any chance of saving on this by shipping with my subs?

Yep. If you put it in your sidecart, it will be fulfilled along with your subs. (Depending on what else is in that shipment, it may or may not actually save any postage, but it won't get any worse than shipping it separately...)

Osirion

Pathfinder Card Game Subscriber
HangarFlying wrote:
Casey Weston wrote:
Is this going to make the July shipment? I sidecarted the Bestiary Box for July, it is now appearing in August, I fear that if I sidecart this for July, it too will slip to August and blow up my monthly Pathfinder allowance by a lot.

According to my account, my Bestiary Box got moved to the August shipment too, but it is showing the RotRL Hardcover as shipping in July. I don't think it's going to get pushed back anymore, I've heard rumors that Paizo has already started receiving it back from the Printer.

One suggestion that might help your August Pathfinder Crack Addiction Budget: purchase a gift certificate that is worth the difference of what you expected to pay in July versus what you actually paid. That way, in August, you can choose to have that gift certificate applied to the August shipment, and then the rest would be paid for as normal. It might help balance things out (or at least smooth out the spikes you might get every once in a while).

I have many interests other than Pathfinder. Pathfinder is my primary interest at the moment and gobbles up most of my adult allowance. Whatever is left is what I get to spend on my other interests. I can take a month every once in a while that gobbles it all up, but right now August is remarkably close to my absolute and if I get anything else, it'll break the bank. June has been a big month as well, so I don't want 3 solid months of nothing but Pathfinder. As much as I love Pathfinder, balance is needed.

Osirion

Pathfinder Card Game Subscriber

BTW, does anyone know if there is a way for USPS or Paizo to hold off on a shipment for a week or so. August 10th is awfully close to GenCon week and I don't want the mailman to leave my Paizo box laying on my doorstep for a week.

Andoran

Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

Here you go Casey.


When you get the email that Paizo will ship your products out in a week or so just reply with a request that they hold it for a week. Or request a suspension of your shipment. They will suspend your account and when you get back you can request a reinstatement of your subscription. I have done both and there were no problems. Paizo is very understanding and go out of their way to be helpful. Their Customer Service folks are top-notch.

Ninja'd by TriOmegaZero, but he did USPS and I went Paizo.

Osirion

Pathfinder Card Game Subscriber

Thanks guys, very helpful.

Andoran

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Casey Weston wrote:

I have many interests other than Pathfinder. Pathfinder is my primary interest at the moment and gobbles up most of my adult allowance. Whatever is left is what I get to spend on my other interests. I can take a month every once in a while that gobbles it all up, but right now August is remarkably close to my absolute and if I get anything else, it'll break the bank. June has been a big month as well, so I don't want 3 solid months of nothing but Pathfinder. As much as I love Pathfinder, balance is needed.

Casey, I hear ya! You just made it sound like you were going to be spending the money anyways. I am merely suggesting that if you had planned and budgeted, let's say for example, your orders to be $50.00 in July and $50.00 in August, but it's going to ship as $20.00 in July and $80.00 in August, you could purchase a $30.00 gift certificate in July and have it applied to your account in August, so that in the end, you are staying within your monthly budget.

EDIT: Holy run-on sentence Batman!

Qadira RPG Superstar 2010 Top 32

Yikes! With a hardback every month alongside my Campaign and AP subs, that makes two packages each month.

June $105
July $146
August $124

Why do I have to live in Europe :-(

Still - I'll have plenty to read when there's no money to go on holiday :-)

Paizo Employee CEO

Casey Weston wrote:
BTW, does anyone know if there is a way for USPS or Paizo to hold off on a shipment for a week or so. August 10th is awfully close to GenCon week and I don't want the mailman to leave my Paizo box laying on my doorstep for a week.

Another option not mentioned here is that you can pick up your subscription AT GenCon. That way you save on shipping, get the products in your hands at the con, and don't have to worry about suspending subs or wondering if they are sitting on your porch. Once the July sub shipment has shipped, we contact all subscribers and ask them to indicate whether they will be picking up at GenCon or not by a certain date.

-Lisa

Cheliax

Pathfinder Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion, Modules, Roleplaying Game Subscriber
carborundum wrote:

Yikes! With a hardback every month alongside my Campaign and AP subs, that makes two packages each month.

June $105
July $146
August $124

Why do I have to live in Europe :-(

Still - I'll have plenty to read when there's no money to go on holiday :-)

Yeah this month and the next two is going to be a bit brutal. Likely some of the stuff like the art book etc I preordered I will need to ask them to be put aside for September just so i can manage to afford June, July, and Aug shipments. :(

Qadira RPG Superstar 2010 Top 32

Shoot! The art book! It's still in my Save for Later pile. Argh! *splode*

Cheliax

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion, Maps, Modules, Pawns, Roleplaying Game, Tales Subscriber

Lucky your not ordering multiple cases of minis 8(


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion, Roleplaying Game Subscriber

If by art book you guys mean the Wayne Reynolds book, that's been pushed back to October.

Cheliax

Pathfinder Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion, Modules, Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Yes it has, the pawn collections haven't I was talking about all the side stuff. I didn't know the art book had been pushed that far back though.

Cheliax

Sorry if this has been asked, but how much will the PDF cost for us non-subscribers?

The anticipation is KILLING me. This is my favorite AP ever.

Andoran

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

No word yet on PDF price.

651 to 700 of 1,516 << first < prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / paizo.com / Product Discussion / Pathfinder Adventure Path: Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Edition (PFRPG) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.