Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Pathfinder Adventure Card Game Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Pathfinder Adventures Pathfinder Campaign Setting Pathfinder Player Companion Pathfinder Accessories Pathfinder Miniatures Pathfinder Fiction Pathfinder® Society™ Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Compatible Products Pathfinder Apparel & Gifts Pathfinder Licensed Products
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Pathfinder Player Companion: Blood of Fiends (PFRPG)

****½ (based on 8 ratings)
Pathfinder Player Companion: Blood of Fiends (PFRPG)
Show Description For:
Non-Mint

Add Print Edition: $10.99

Add PDF: $7.99

Add Non-Mint: $10.99 $8.24

Facebook Twitter Email

Born of mortal and fiendish blood intertwined, tieflings are tainted individuals thrust into a world that has learned to both fear and despise them. Whether they openly display their freakish ancestry in settlements known for their tiefling populations or hide such shameful attributes through either mundane or magical methods, all tieflings know that they are different.

Blood of Fiends presents a player-friendly overview of the tieflings of the Pathfinder campaign setting, as well as new rules and information to help players customize their own fiendish characters.

    Inside this book, you’ll find:
  • Detailed information on the origins, physiology, traditions, social interactions, and beliefs of tieflings—the accursed descendants of mortals and fiends.
  • A table of 100 variant tiefling abilities to further customize your fiendish characters.
  • An expansive look at the 10 most common types of tiefling heritages, each of which provides tiefling characters with alternate ability score modifiers, skills, and spell-like abilities.
  • New feats for battle-hardened tiefling characters.
  • New curses and inquisitions for fiendish oracles and inquisitors.
  • New subdomains for tiefling clerics, each reflective of a different fiendish realm.
  • New masterpieces for tiefling bards and a bloodline for daemontainted sorcerers.
  • Dozens of new traits to flesh out your tormented character and bodily features to help distinguish your tiefling.

This Pathfinder Player Companion is intended for use with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, but can easily be incorporated into any fantasy world.

Written by Hal Maclean and Colin McComb

Each bimonthly 32-page Pathfinder Player Companion contains several player-focused articles exploring the volume’s theme as well as short articles with innovative new rules for social, magic, religious, and combat-focused characters, as well as traits to better anchor the player to the campaign.

ISBN-13: 978-1-60125-423-8

Note: This product is part of the Pathfinder Player Companion Subscription.

Product Availability


Print Edition: Ships from our warehouse in 2 to 14 business days.

PDF: Fulfilled immediately. Will be added to your My Downloads Page immediately upon purchase of PDF.

Non-Mint: Ships from our warehouse in 2 to 14 business days. This product is non-mint. Refunds are not available for non-mint products. The standard version of this product can be found here.

Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at webmaster@paizo.com.

PZO9423


See Also:



Product Discussion (360)
251 to 300 of 360 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Cheliax

Pathfinder Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion, Modules, Roleplaying Game Subscriber

1) Oni or Deamon would be the best for that. But a couple of the others would work ok.

2) Yes


Thanks for the quick answer, DM.

Osirion

Eric Hinkle wrote:
And dumb question #2: do any of these tieflings look at all like beast-folk? I've been wondering about the daemon-spawn and rakshasa-spawn.

I've been hoping for animal-headed tieflings (rakshasa-spawn) *and* aasimar (agathion-spawn) from these books.

The thought of an ancient Osirioni culture that had animal-headed planetouched in positions of authority, considered as intercessors with the gods whom their parents served (even if not always, with some cheerfully taking advantage of that assumption...), appeals to me.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Modules, Roleplaying Game Subscriber

The pic of the Rakshasa-spawn Tiefling looks like a tiger based female Catfolk with red eyes. But with being said you can decide how you want the Tiefling to look based on any fiend in that subtype of Tiefling.


Three more days after today. GAH!

GAAAAAAHHHHHHH~~

How are the curses, btw?

Shadow Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion Subscriber

Also what domains do the 3 new subdomains belong to? I'm guessing Tyranny is either law or evil (or maybe both! ^-^) but entropy and fear I'm a little less sure on without going back over my domains list. I know i'm hoping for more alignment subdomains that aren't related directly to outsiders.

Andoran

Paizo Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Deluxe Comics Subscriber
doc the grey wrote:
Also what domains do the 3 new subdomains belong to?

It says in the first line of each Sub Domain...

Entropy Subdomain
Associated Domain: Chaos
Fear Subdomain
Associated Domain: Evil
Tyranny Subdomain
Associated Domain: Law


And I wonder what the Daemon-spawn Tieflings are supposed to look like. The book hasn't gotten here in Finland yet, apparently...

Shadow Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion Subscriber

Awesome! Again so happy to see subdomains for the alignment domains that don't have anything to do with outsiders makes it easier to make gods of varied alignments and make those alignments mean more then "ohh this is the outsider that is closest to their alignment". Case and point i don't think that most successful NE gods would necessarily want to be directly associated with Daemons and their goals lest they lose followers but an evil god who extols the powers of fear, that i can see picking up followers and helping flesh out the god in general.

Shadow Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion Subscriber

I had one in one of my prior games and he ended up looking something like skullmaster from mighty max which i felt was kind of appropriate (also can't go wrong with tim curry). From what people said earlier they look something like nosferatu which I can get behind as well.

Andoran

Paizo Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Deluxe Comics Subscriber
doc the grey wrote:
Awesome! Again so happy to see subdomains for the alignment domains that don't have anything to do with outsiders makes it easier to make gods of varied alignments and make those alignments mean more then "ohh this is the outsider that is closest to their alignment".

I am not sure what you are saying here...

But the first line of the subdomains...

The following subdomains grant powers to those divine spellcasters whose power comes from patrons of Abaddon, the Abyss, or Hell.

Osirion

Dragnmoon wrote:
doc the grey wrote:
Awesome! Again so happy to see subdomains for the alignment domains that don't have anything to do with outsiders makes it easier to make gods of varied alignments and make those alignments mean more then "ohh this is the outsider that is closest to their alignment".
I am not sure what you are saying here...

I *think* he's saying that a cleric of Urgathoa might have zero interest in taking the 'daemon' domain, since she's not that strongly associated with daemons, and a cleric of Rovagug or Zon-Kuthon (or CE or LE cleric of Gorum or Irori) might have no interest in demons or devils, or a sub-domain tied to them.

(That being said, a Kyton sub-domain, for Kuthites, could be funky!)


What are the kyton and asura tieflings like? Fluff and crunch wise.

Shadow Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion Subscriber

What Set said. I like that we are getting more subdomains for the alignment domains that are not based on the associated outsiders. Don't get me wrong I like that we have them but i think that the domain of evil, law, chaos, etc. have more to them then the outsiders that are associated with them and subdomains are a perfect way to represent that.

Shadow Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion Subscriber
Set wrote:


I *think* he's saying that a cleric of Urgathoa might have zero interest in taking the 'daemon' domain, since she's not that strongly associated with daemons, and a cleric of Rovagug or Zon-Kuthon (or CE or LE cleric of Gorum or Irori) might have no interest in demons or devils, or a sub-domain tied to them.

(That being said, a Kyton sub-domain, for Kuthites, could be funky!)

Another example is Zon-Kuthon I never really associate him with devils since much of his backstory and modus aperindi has nothing to do with them so the devil subdomain doesn't make much sense to me. But Fear, fear makes perfect sense for Kuthon and his followers to have as a subdomain maybe even a favored one as he is a god of envy, pain, and loss. Another could be Norgorber since i never really see him as caring about daemons save for the knowledge they acquire but i can see his followers as both respecting lauding fear as a tool to gain knowledge and make changes in the world subtly. Make more sense?

Also with you set would love to see a Kyton subdomain, maybe even a qlippoth or asura just to see how they play out ^-^.


Part of me was wondering if we'll ever see average height/weight/age/maximum age for tieflings, aasimars and other native outsiders.

The other part of me was wondering if I could get some info on what demon-blood tieflings get, like skills and their special ability. I figure they're still +Str, +Cha, -Int.


I'm presuming either the Oni spawn or Rakshasa spawn are the ones getting the ability to look like a human instead of the darkness spell-like ability.


Would anyone be willing to spoil the BASICS of the Daemon Sorcerer Bloodline? I'm not asking for full text just a basic summary blurb. I am currently making a daemon-spawn sorcerer for a game and I would like to know if this will be a worthwhile choice for me or if I can wait to get the book later down the road.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion, Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Dragon78 wrote:

The Sorcerer bloodline

1st-waisting ray- inflict starvation or thirst-make con check or take 1d6 nonleathal damage.
3rd-resistances
9th-Age Out-temperally age yourself to get rid of fort and/or will save based effects.
15th-Wound warp-teleport out of the wounds of dead bodies, deal 4d6 acid damage(ref 1/2) to adjacent targets.
20th-standard immunities, resistances, etc.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Modules, Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Azura-spawn(Faultspawn)
+2dex +2wis -2int
Hideous laughter(1/day)
Appraise,Knowledge (Local)

Daemon-spawn(grimspawn)
+2dex +2int -2wis
Death Knell(1/day)
Disable Device, Sleight of Hand

Demodand-spwan(Foulspawn)
+2con +2wis -2int
Bear's Enderance(1/day)
Intimidate, Knowledge(Religion)

Demon-spawn(Pitborn)
+2str +2cha -2int
Shatter(1/day)
Disable Device, Perception

Devil-spawn(Hellspawn)
+2con +2wis -2cha
Pyrotchnics(1/day)
Diplomacy, Sense Motive

Div-spawn(Spitespawn)
+2dex +2cha -2int
Misdirection(1/day)
Diplomacy, Linguistics

Kyton-spawn(Shackleborn)
+2con +2cha -2wis
Web(1/day)
Escape Artist, Intimidate

Oni-spawn(Hungerseed)
+2str +2wis -2cha
Alterself(1/day)
Disguise, Intimidate

Qlippoth-spawn(the Motherless)
+2str 2wis -2int
Blur(1/day)
Escape Artist, Survival

Rakshasa-spawn(Beastbrood)
+2dex +2cha -2wis
Detect Toughts(1/day)
Disguise, Sense Motive


Is there anything that really goes well a Tiefling Rogue?
what about favored class options or alt. racial traits?


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Modules, Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Traits
born damned- +2 trait bonuses vs curse effects
shadow stabber- +2 trait bonus on melee weapon damage rolls against foes who cannot see you.
twilight zeal- +1 trait bonus t will saveswhile in dim light or darkness.

Feats
Blinding sneak attack-blind enemy for 1 round(Fort Negates) if you sneak attack in magical darkness.
Fiendish darkness- darkness(3/day) istead of once.
Fiendish Rescilance-+4 save vs one energy type you are resistant too(must have evasion class feature)
Fiendish Facade-+5 bonus to disguise yourself as a particular race(must be taken at 1st level).

I didn't see any racial favorite class bonuses(maybe in Advanced Races)

Andoran

Paizo Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Deluxe Comics Subscriber
SquishyPoetFromBeyondTheStars wrote:
what about favored class options or alt. racial traits?

There are no Favored Class options or Alternate Racial traits in this book. Those will be in the Advanced Race Guide.

Andoran

Paizo Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Deluxe Comics Subscriber
Dragon78 wrote:
Traits

Just to be clear, these are Race Traits, not Racial Traits...

I know annoying, but there is a major difference.

Paizo Employee Creative Director

Zepheres wrote:
Part of me was wondering if we'll ever see average height/weight/age/maximum age for tieflings, aasimars and other native outsiders.

If I recall correctly, that information's in Advanced Race Guide.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Modules, Roleplaying Game Subscriber

I was only listing abilities that someone would find useful for a Rogue.

The heritages that I posted above are the only thing that replaces racial abilities of the Tiefling.


Cool thanks for the Info Dragon78 and Dragnmoon. yeah Race trait and racial trait do get confusing/frustrating some times.


Does the Motherless get any feat options?

Like, say, the Please Don't Kill Me So My Player Can Play Me feat?

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

ThatEvilGuy wrote:

Does the Motherless get any feat options?

Like, say, the Please Don't Kill Me So My Player Can Play Me feat?

Not just the Motherless. Would not ANY mosterous appearing character need that?


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Modules, Roleplaying Game Subscriber

The feats in the book are for basic tieflings, none were designed with a particular heritage in mind.

Motherless traits
Repel Sin- +2 trait bonus to saves vs evil spells
Vile Kiss- +2 trait bonus to dirty tricks combat maneuvers to grant the sickened condition.

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion, Modules Subscriber

Got it. Still reading it, but it's been really good so far.

I really like that it was left open on whether many tieflings went evil because of their blood or because of society's treatment and expectations of them.(I lean hard towards the latter, so I'm glad it was kept open as an option).

And it really does look like there's a lot of support for heroic tieflings. (and non-heroic non-evil tieflings that lead mundane lives) :) This is what I wish the orcs book had been.

Sarenraen tiefling is one of my new favorite pieces of Pathfinder art.


Lord Fyre wrote:
ThatEvilGuy wrote:

Does the Motherless get any feat options?

Like, say, the Please Don't Kill Me So My Player Can Play Me feat?

Not just the Motherless. Would not ANY mosterous appearing character need that?

That is true. But when you compare "I have horns and pointy teeth" with "I look like something that H.R. Geiger refused to paint because it was too weird", well...

Silver Crusade

ThatEvilGuy wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:
ThatEvilGuy wrote:

Does the Motherless get any feat options?

Like, say, the Please Don't Kill Me So My Player Can Play Me feat?

Not just the Motherless. Would not ANY mosterous appearing character need that?
That is true. But when you compare "I have horns and pointy teeth" with "I look like something that H.R. Geiger refused to paint because it was too weird", well...

If a motherless is anything like a Qlippoth, I can definitely see a motherless inquisitor that attempts to grasp the concept that you can combat demons without having to kill innocents before they sin. As for what deity the Motherless would fight for... that's a good question.


When is the PDF supposed to be available? It says "PDF available today US/Eastern" and its now 2am US EST Wed 25th. but still not available.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion, Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Khaalis wrote:
When is the PDF supposed to be available? It says "PDF available today US/Eastern" and its now 2am US EST Wed 25th. but still not available.

Paizo bases everything off of their time, which is Pacific. I believe PDFs go live at 12am Pacific time, which means 3am for us east coasters.


@Joseph
Thanks for that. I honestly wish they'd say US/Western rather than US/Eastern then. Not that its a huge issue, just kind of annoying. Was hoping to have it downloaded before the brunt of my work hours started.

Osirion

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Roleplaying Game Subscriber

So! Question! This book makes no mention of the Fiendish Heritage feat from bastards of Erebus. In fact, it seems to imply that Fiendish heritage isn't needed. the only thing it mentions is:
"A player may choose one of the following 10 heritages for her tiefling character in place of the traditional tiefling racial features."

So do we still need Fiendish Heritage to take these heritages?

Cheliax

Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Companion, Modules Subscriber

No.

Cheliax

Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Adventure Path, Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Khaalis wrote:

@Joseph

Thanks for that. I honestly wish they'd say US/Western rather than US/Eastern then. Not that its a huge issue, just kind of annoying. Was hoping to have it downloaded before the brunt of my work hours started.

It used to say 3 am us/eastern (or in my case 8am/GMT) but hasn't been for a bit.


Shasazar wrote:
James Jacobs wrote:
Shasazar wrote:

Well... darn.

Yeah, I know about the Alu-Fiend from ToHC. I was hoping for something a bit more reasonable to lay out in front of the DM. Alas, back to homebrew...

Well... wait until you see the demon-spawn tiefling first! She DOES happen to look kind of succubusy...
Oh, I'll still buy the book because I'm a sucker for all things fiendish (quippoth and kyton heritages, bonus). Also new art and more fluff, always good.

Well, I have the book now and I have to admit that the Pitborn illustration does indeed look succubusy. It's a pity that the rest of the entry describes an Orc.

Ok, I'm trying to be funny but I'm afraid that'll read a bit snarky. To undercut that, I have to say the illustration quality in this book is awesome and I'm hoping the portrait of the Pitborn winds up being usable on these forums as an avatar pic because it's great. Lots of nice, thematic, Feats and Traits and other things, the only thing that jumps out at me as a bit of a derp moment was the handling of Fiendish Sorcery. Easy to houserule that, though.

But I get it, the Pitborn's a DM tool to create low level threats for a Worldwound based campaign, not really for PCs. Unless, you know, you want to be an Eldrich Knight on 'roids.

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

Enlight_Bystand wrote:
Khaalis wrote:

@Joseph

Thanks for that. I honestly wish they'd say US/Western rather than US/Eastern then. Not that its a huge issue, just kind of annoying. Was hoping to have it downloaded before the brunt of my work hours started.
It used to say 3 am us/eastern (or in my case 8am/GMT) but hasn't been for a bit.

The time zone we display is actually based on a preference you set: https://secure.paizo.com/paizo/account/settings/messageboard.

We don't show specific times for PDFs to become available, just days, which are adjusted to your time zone. So if you had looked at 11:59 PM EST, you'd see "Available tomorrow," which would be correct for you, and if you looked two minutes later, you'd see "Available today," which would also be correct for you. At that very same moment, people on Central Time would still see "Available tomorrow," because that's what's true for them.

Andoran

I think one of my players will love this. He is thinking of running a tiefling. Though a lot is in the Council of Thieves AP he owns he'll love the additional traits and feats. As well as the alternate abilities based on tiefling type

Paizo Employee Developer

Stratagemini wrote:

So! Question! This book makes no mention of the Fiendish Heritage feat from bastards of Erebus. In fact, it seems to imply that Fiendish heritage isn't needed. the only thing it mentions is:

"A player may choose one of the following 10 heritages for her tiefling character in place of the traditional tiefling racial features."

So do we still need Fiendish Heritage to take these heritages?

That is correct; you no longer need the Fiendish Heritage feat to take one of the heritages listed in Blood of Fiends.


Patrick Renie wrote:
Stratagemini wrote:

So! Question! This book makes no mention of the Fiendish Heritage feat from bastards of Erebus. In fact, it seems to imply that Fiendish heritage isn't needed. the only thing it mentions is:

"A player may choose one of the following 10 heritages for her tiefling character in place of the traditional tiefling racial features."

So do we still need Fiendish Heritage to take these heritages?

That is correct; you no longer need the Fiendish Heritage feat to take one of the heritages listed in Blood of Fiends.

This ought to please a lot of people, given how many of us were asking for it. Thanks, Paizo!

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion, Modules Subscriber
Shasazar wrote:
But I get it, the Pitborn's a DM tool to create low level threats for a Worldwound based campaign, not really for PCs. Unless, you know, you want to be an Eldrich Knight on 'roids.

This really shouldn't be the case for Player's Companion material.

Looking at the specific heritage write-ups as very generalized gloss-overs helps a bit, something others might expecct of your tiefling at a glance rather than specific details you have to shackle to your character.

Paizo Employee Creative Director

As with all the tiefling variants, pitborn included... these tieflings do not HAVE to be evil.

And some campaigns allow evil PCs anyway.

That said... while all of these variant tieflings do grant players new options, they absolutely do grant GMs options as well. That's a strength, not a flaw.

(There's going to be one of these variant tieflings in an upcoming adventure path adventure, for example.)

As for pitborn tieflings being able to benefit "more" than others if they're sorcerers due to their Charisma bonus... I don't have a problem with that, honestly.


gbizzare question Mr. Jacobs.

what is the chance of tiefling twins being born where both tieflings are a separate type of tieflings? Such as the father is cheliax with a devil tainted bloodline and the mother is a Vudrani with Rakasha tainted bloodline.

I take it the kitty tiefling would be treated better that the devil girl correct???


Mikaze wrote:
Shasazar wrote:
But I get it, the Pitborn's a DM tool to create low level threats for a Worldwound based campaign, not really for PCs. Unless, you know, you want to be an Eldrich Knight on 'roids.

This really shouldn't be the case for Player's Companion material.

Looking at the specific heritage write-ups as very generalized gloss-overs helps a bit, something others might expecct of your tiefling at a glance rather than specific details you have to shackle to your character.

I don't have a problem with it, really. Looking back at Bastards of Erebus, you can see it was always the plan and that's not a bad thing.

And yes, I get playing against type and all that and the book does do a good job of saying 'they're usually evil but there's room for your good PC'. I'd be happy to discuss my problem with the Pitborn elsewhere but really it has nothing to do with Blood of Fiends, which is a good book.

James Jacobs wrote:

As with all the tiefling variants, pitborn included... these tieflings do not HAVE to be evil.

And some campaigns allow evil PCs anyway.

I would love to find one of these mythical beasts, I've never seen one IRL and I've been playing since 1e.

James Jacobs wrote:
That said... while all of these variant tieflings do grant players new options, they absolutely do grant GMs options as well. That's a strength, not a flaw.

I agree.

James Jacobs wrote:
As for pitborn tieflings being able to benefit "more" than others if they're sorcerers due to their Charisma bonus... I don't have a problem with that, honestly.

Oh, that's balanced out by their 1 net base skill point per level. And hopefully all their Str buffs will encourage them to get into hand to hand and discover almost everything is better than they are at hand to hand... though I'm sure there are builds with Transformation that can mitigate that too.


Lost in traslation... again

I don´t understand the tiefling lifespan. Its the same than human (even with elf or dwarf ancestor) or it is usually as human because they often have a violent end


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Modules Subscriber

(Sorry for the re-post)

I have a problem with the 'Fiendish Sorcery' racial Trait.

Blood of Fiends wrote:
Fiendish Sorcery: Tiefling sorcerers with the Abyssal or Infernal bloodlines treat their Charisma scores as 2 points higher for all sorcerer class abilities.

There is no indication in the book that this effect only applies to 'mongrel' tieflings, or those who stem from the 'appropriate' fiend type.

So, by RAW, neither a Beastbrood nor a Grimspawn would have any problems in getting this bonus when claiming an Infernal Bloodline (after all, it has been a long tradition that pretty much any sorcerer can be of any bloodline)... while, for getting this trait to work with his defining parental bloodline, the Beastbrood has to take the Improved Fiendish Sorcery Feat. The Grimspawn is out of luck altogether.

Umm... huh? Can anyone help me with this type of logic? Am I the only one who thinks that for those 'pure-blooded' Tieflings, their heritage Bloodline would be the one they are most closely tied to?

251 to 300 of 360 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / paizo.com / Product Discussion / Pathfinder Player Companion: Blood of Fiends (PFRPG) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.