Pathfinder Player Companion: Pirates of the Inner Sea (PFRPG)
Paizo Publishing, LLC
(based on 6 ratings)
Draw your cutlass and set sail for adventure!
For thousands of years, pirates have captured
the imagination, their rough-and-tumble lives
filled with a boundless lust for blood, gold, and
glory. Being a pirate is the ultimate freedom—freedom to take what you want and never apologize.
Whether from the decks of massive slave galleons or
beneath the sails of swift ships, pirates hunt the seas, singing
chanteys and hoisting the Jolly Roger as they seek out the next
unsuspecting merchant. They are the wolves of the sea, and their
hunger can never be sated.
Whether you want to abandon the life of a landlubber to join a pirate crew,
hunt down their murderous ships in the name of justice, or simply follow
a mysterious map to buried treasure, Pirates of the Inner Sea has everything
you need to know about piracy on Golarion, all of it one hundred percent
player-friendly and ready to guide you on your journey.
Inside this book, you’ll find:
- In-depth overviews of six major pirate organizations in the Inner Sea
region, including the government-backed privateers of Andoran, the
slavers of Okeno, the high-seas buccaneers of Riddleport and the
Shackles, and the quick-moving brigands of the River Kingdoms.
Each entry details the pirates’ history, notable captains, activities
and hideouts, preferred ships, and more.
- Pages of new pirate weapons and equipment, from hook hands, cutlasses, and tar bombs to
peg legs, treasure chests, and grog.
- New pirate archetypes for several different classes, including the buccaneer bard, the freebooter fighter, the
corsair ranger, and the smuggler rogue.
- The Inner Sea pirate prestige class.
- A detailed look at the faith of Besmara the Pirate Queen, goddess of all those who make their living
spilling blood on the water.
- New pirate-themed spells for casters of numerous types and faiths.
- New character traits to help you customize your pirate character mechanically as well as thematically.
- Sample pirate codes, minor pirate groups, a timeline of important pirate events, and more!
This Pathfinder Player Companion is intended for use with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and Pathfinder
campaign setting, but can easily be used in any fantasy game setting. In addition, it is particularly useful for
players of the Skull & Shackles Adventure Path.
Written by Amber E. Scott
Each bimonthly 32-page Pathfinder Companion contains several player-focused articles exploring the volume’s theme as well as short articles with innovative new rules for social, magic, religious, and combat-focused characters, as well as traits to better anchor the player to the campaign.
Will be added to
your My Downloads Page
immediately upon purchase of
This product is
non-mint. Refunds are not available for non-mint products.
The standard version of this product can be found
Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at