Way of the Wicked—Book #1: Knot of Thorns—Preview (PFRPG) PDF

Our Price: FREE

Add to Cart
Facebook Twitter Email

BE THE BAD GUY!

A free 32-page preview of the "Way of the Wicked" adventure path!

You've done terrible things, wicked things, and now you must pay for your crimes...

...unless, you make a prison break!

You have three days to avoid justice. You have three days to escape and make your own fate. You have three days to start your journey along the way of the wicked.

"Way of the Wicked" an adventure path of twenty levels of irredeemable villainy by Gary McBride and Mike Clarke.

Product Availability

Will be added to your My Downloads Page immediately upon purchase of PDF.

Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at store@paizo.com.

FRM1001PE


See Also:

Sign in to create or edit a product review.


Hi,

Just a quick question in regards to the preview, would there happen to be a more printer friendly version? i prefer to have these things laid out in front of me rather than having to jump from page to page in a pdf reader and the current version printed out although looks great in pdf form would be cruel to put my printer through :)

Cheers


Thanks for downloading the free preview!

There is a few printer friendly version included in the full adventure.

We currently have no plans to do a printer friendly version of the free preview.

Gary McBride
Fire Mountain Games


Fire Mountain Games wrote:

Thanks for downloading the free preview!

There is a few printer friendly version included in the full adventure.

We currently have no plans to do a printer friendly version of the free preview.

Gary McBride
Fire Mountain Games

Ran afew friends through this preview on the weekend and will definitely be purchasing the full version as even players who normally only respond to good aligned campaigns enjoyed themselves thoroughly.

Keep up the good work :D

Cheers.


protocolerror wrote:

Ran afew friends through this preview on the weekend and will definitely be purchasing the full version as even players who normally only respond to good aligned campaigns enjoyed themselves thoroughly.

Keep up the good work :D

Cheers.

Thanks for the kind words. Glad to hear you had a good time with the preview! If you have a moment, you should write up your one-shot and post it here. I for one would love to hear how the session went.

Regardless, thanks for your support.

Gary McBride
Fire Mountain Games


Pardon my asking a dumb question here, but in the section on making a villainous character, you mention something about a commonly used house rule in which everyone gets 2 extra skill points per level. Just how common is this? It's the first I ever heard of it.

Mind, I like it, but you spoke as though it were a common thing.This is the first I've heard of it.


Eric Hinkle wrote:

Pardon my asking a dumb question here, but in the section on making a villainous character, you mention something about a commonly used house rule in which everyone gets 2 extra skill points per level. Just how common is this? It's the first I ever heard of it.

Mind, I like it, but you spoke as though it were a common thing.This is the first I've heard of it.

I have no idea how common it is world-wide. But in my gaming circles, it is very common. And for villains, who should be very competent and self-reliant, I believe it to be a good idea.

Gary McBride


What about clerics of other Evil deities. I know this AP is about Asmodeus taking the power from his arch-nemesis, but will they have a place in the new order. My own favoured evil deity Urgathoa has no desire to rule over the land, but to have a place there. There would be great advantage to an alliance. Granted a place within his dominion, the Urgathoans could raise a vast army of the undead to be pressed into the crowns service should war be declared (highly likely given it's immortal patron!)


Mirrel,

Of course, ultimately decisions about what sort of characters are allowed are the sole province of your GM.

That said, clerics of other evil deities would be welcome in this AP as long as they don't mind working with followers of Asmodeus.

The Knot of Thorns, in lands as lawful and noble as Talingarde, cannot afford to be too choosy about their allies.

Gary McBride
Fire Mountain Games


Just want to pass and say, to those viewing the review of this preview... go ahead. Buy the book, all VI of them. You want regret it. It's the best AP for pathfinder by far, and a top 5 all time for fantasy rpgs.

Yes, it's that good.


After hearing the PaizoCon 2013 seminar about Fire Mountain Games and a discussion on reddit today about Way of the Wicked, I'm really looking forward to reading this preview.

Community / Forums / Paizo / Product Discussion / Way of the Wicked—Book #1: Knot of Thorns—Preview (PFRPG) PDF All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.