|Paizo Pathfinder® Paizo Games|
|On Sale Now Paizo.com Exclusives Paizo Products Apparel Artwork, Toys & Gifts Award Winners Books & Magazines Downloads Games Gaming Accessories Gift Certificates Sell Your Minis!|
Pastiche International Edition
A World of Beautiful Colors comes alive as players choose commission cards picturing 34 of the finest European art works of the past six centuries. Players score their commissions by mixing primary colors through clever tile placement, and recreating the palette of colors used by the masters who created these works. Explore the paintings, palettes, and pasts of the artists in this unique and challenging game for the whole family.
While placing hexagonal pieces to gain palette (color) cards, players become familiar with the different color combinations that produce the many hues of an artist's palette, all listed on the Player Reference Card. Players also learn to recognize many great artists and their works as they complete commissions.
UPDATE The new International Edition of Pastiche will be released in late 2011. It incorporates a number of exciting new changes that are highlighted below:
1) The inclusion of 8 mini wooden easels. They are lightweight and stylish and reasonably priced (we will be offering them in packages of 8 to consumers for $7.99 for those who already own the first edition).
2) The size of the box is now deeper by 15mm. The box insert has been modified (deepened) to accommodate the easels. The insert has also been modified in that all 4 card cavities have also been deepened, and a clear plastic lid now clips in and covers all of the card cavities and the center cavity as well. This means no more card slippage within the box and a very neat, clean array whenever you open the box, regardless of how you store or ship it.
3) The commission cards have been modified to show artist bonuses and to highlight the names of the artists. 15 new commission cards replace 15 from the first edition. Both sets are now available as expansion packs.
4) The rules are now available in English-only or in a 60-page rulebook that includes four additional languages: French, German, Dutch, and Italian. The rules are better organized and include a two-page educational section on the history and nature of color theory and the color wheel.
5) A new card has been added to indicate the First Player.
6) Additional printing changes include: a) Bisque is now 5 points; b) all the cards total exactly the sum of their component cards; c) the palette board has been modified and now has a more rational and user-friendly layout; d) the 5 reference cards are slightly modified in layout for Turn Sequence & color exchanges.
Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at email@example.com.
Product Reviews (0)
Why Aren't the Drow of Golarion Extinct?,
101 Reasons to be booted from a table.,
[Fire Mountain Games] Throne of Night,
Idea: Huge Cross Over Marketing Strategy,
Worst / Most underwhelming characters you have ever made,
Advice for helping DM tailor a PC's Druid,
Does your GM ignore your immunities?,
How 'bout a Ratfolk Gunslinger?,
Kids in movie theatres.,
Variel's Reign of Winter,
GM Kiora's Wrath of the Righteous Discussion,
DM TreasureFox's Rise of the Runelords!,
GM Bold Strider's PFS 01-29 The Devil We Know, Part I (Subtier 1-2),
The Midnight Oil (Gameplay),
Emerald Spire Superdungeon Gestalt Discussion,
5E Ravenloft - Hour of the Knife - Gameplay Thread,
It all begins here......,
Call Forth Darkness.,
DM Bloodgargler's Kingmaker OOC,