Battle! Studio Paper Minis: Elven Adventurers PDF

****½ (based on 3 ratings)

Our Price: $1.49

Add to Cart
Facebook Twitter Email

You may have reams of paper monsters to menace your fantasy world, but where are the heroes?

Battle! Studio Paper Minis: Elven Adventurers is a collection of 20 easy-to-build paper gaming miniatures, featuring a variety of elven heroes! Buyers need not fear for any lack of longbows and leaves, but there are also a number of unique and colorful characters to inspire players and game masters alike with new ideas.

Each paper mini comes in two different color variations, as well as a line-art only version, so that you can color them yourself if you so desire. Provided as a high quality 300dpi PDF and scaled at the 1 inch to 5 feet scale used by the world’s most popular fantasy role playing games, they are drawn with just enough detail that all the elements of their design are visible, even when printed and standing an inch high.

As a player, you can use them as you would a sculpted miniature, finding one that best represents your character and coloring it to match—or you could peruse the minis and find one you like, using it as inspiration for a new character. As a GM, you instantly have a large cast of visually unique NPCs that your players will recognize on sight—even if they don’t remember their names! For more fun, you can assign miniatures to your players randomly and have them build characters around whichever ones they end up with!

At about 7 cents a mini, this is a value you should be physically incapable of missing out on! Download your copy today!

Product Availability

Will be added to your My Downloads Page immediately upon purchase of PDF.

Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at store@paizo.com.

PZOPDFBSLBSPMELFE


See Also:

Average product rating:

****½ (based on 3 ratings)

Sign in to create or edit a product review.

Elven Heroes!

*****

What can I say. Another great set of characters with personality.

(OK, one of my characters showed up as a mini here...so I'm biased).

But these fit well with the other PF and B!S minis and this gives you a horde of choices for your games.

Get it now.


More Awesome Minis!

*****

The Battle Studio has been consistently creating really wonderful minis. I love the Pathfinder Paper Mini Line, but the one thing left out are paper minis for Players. Tim is not only filling that gap, but he's has a fun and unified look for all the PC and additional NPC's. And his anime style for the characters is just perfect.

And for the price? How can you not get these.

Great work Tim.


Not bad for a buck-fifty.

****( )

There are several exotic looking elves in this set, but mostly due to their weapon selections. The color palettes are a bit flat, but it fits the style which is highly reminiscent of early Mega Man games from the NES era. (This is a good thing to my mind.)

I count 20 different characters, each with two color palettes, all of which are appealing. My only gripe is what I assume to be an alchemist elf. The syringe-spear is a bit much, and he's rocking a Dr. Horrible getup.

Four stars. :)


Sovereign Court

At long last!

Sorry for the lack of cover photography. It was the only thing not done yet and I figured I could always go back in and add it later. Until then, enjoy some hasty Photoshop.


They look great Tim. I love that you really embraced the elven eyes that Pathfinder uses. Awesome.

Sovereign Court

Thank you!

Also, promotion is still going! First three to buy the minis and leave a review get one free custom paper mini commission! (Unfortunately, it doesn't count if you have benefited from this promotion before. I'd still appreciate a review!)


Battle! Tim Jenkins wrote:

Thank you!

Also, promotion is still going! First three to buy the minis and leave a review get one free custom paper mini commission! (Unfortunately, it doesn't count if you have benefited from this promotion before. I'd still appreciate a review!)

I still need to pick up the other two sets of these, but I wanted to jump in while I had the chance and write a review for this set. :D Looks good, Tim!

Sovereign Court

Thanks for the review! You can get in touch with me at Tim (at) battlestudio (dot) com and we can work out the free promotional mini!

By the way, the "Dr. Horrible" elf is female, and the syringe spear is actually an item in the game, just so you know ;D

Grand Lodge

About the eyes....The iris is a bit larger then his Dwarf and Human set but you can see the whites of the eyes on all the mini's (except two with eyes closed). For Pathfinder elves they should have no white at all in the eyes. As it is not billed as a Pathfinder set I see no issue with this. Good set, great value! I will put up a review soon.

Sovereign Court

Yeah, I thought that since not everyone uses Pathfinder elves exactly (with the irises filling the entire eye), I thought that having the irises fill only most of the eye was a good compromise.

Thanks for the kind words!

Grand Lodge

Well deserved words.

Any ideas for the next set?

Sovereign Court

It's either going to be gnomes or halflings, but I'm kind of leaning gnomes.


Looking great.

I've been waiting for this...and as soon as they get my new address straightened out (I have more than one thing in my cart) I'll be ordering these.


Battle! Tim Jenkins wrote:

Thanks for the review! You can get in touch with me at Tim (at) battlestudio (dot) com and we can work out the free promotional mini!

By the way, the "Dr. Horrible" elf is female, and the syringe spear is actually an item in the game, just so you know ;D

Yeah, I had seen the syringe spear before, I just hadn't imagined it so literally.

I realize it's been almost 2 weeks (college+work+personal life=insanity) but is it still okay if I e-mail you about the promo mini? I understand if you've taken on other projects already and don't have time.

Sovereign Court

Foghammer wrote:
Battle! Tim Jenkins wrote:

Thanks for the review! You can get in touch with me at Tim (at) battlestudio (dot) com and we can work out the free promotional mini!

By the way, the "Dr. Horrible" elf is female, and the syringe spear is actually an item in the game, just so you know ;D

Yeah, I had seen the syringe spear before, I just hadn't imagined it so literally.

I realize it's been almost 2 weeks (college+work+personal life=insanity) but is it still okay if I e-mail you about the promo mini? I understand if you've taken on other projects already and don't have time.

Go for it! There's not really a time limit on this sort of thing.

Community / Forums / Paizo / Product Discussion / Battle! Studio Paper Minis: Elven Adventurers PDF All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.