What do you get when you cross a fox with Jack the Ripper?
Meet Red Jack, a kitsune who clawed his way back from death just to get revenge. He’s the new avatar of death. Well, avatar in training at least.
Red Jack is one of the fey lords in The Faerie Ring. He came back from the dead for a specific purpose—to kill his betrayer. But he’s still here and anxious to bring death to the world! The tale of this epic-level threat is given in detail along with that of his sentient extradimensional demesne Strangle Grove, his dead wife who’s now a deadly artifact, his runaway fox-blooded daughter, and more.
This chapter of The Faerie Ring also brings you new fey, including the kitsune. These supernatural foxes are updated and expanded for use as a PC race for Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. A new system of fox magic, using feats, is fleshed out to give characters fun new magic options.
In this book, you’ll find...
- Red Jack, an epic-level fey psychopath with two statblocks (CR 23 and CR 27)
- Kitsune PC race and fox magic feats
- New fey creatures, those that serve Red Jack and those that don’t: kitsune, ghost fox, and pipe fox
- Details of the sentient fey demesne Strangle Grove
- New magic, new artifacts, new fey subtypes
- Insights into the powerful fey quiddities
- And more of the craziness that can only come from the fey (including hints at other fey lords and things to come)
The Faerie Ring brings you the worlds of the fey. From the fey lords to those that serve them. Their lands, their magics, their machinations. Everything a GM needs to bring a fresh dose of fey to a game. And for players, there are playable fey races, feats, incantations, and more. The Faerie Ring: Red Jack is the next step of the journey.
The Faerie Ring: Red Jack (Along the Twisting Way 2 of 6) is a high quality, full-color, web-optimized, 24-page pdf from Zombie Sky Press bundled with a stripped-down, printer-friendly version. It uses the Open Game License and the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Compatibility License. It is compatible with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and standard 3.5E fantasy RPGs.
Design by Scott Gable; Illustration by Julie Dillon; Editing by John Rateliff and Micheal McArtor.
Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at