"Cromagh judges goblins, hobgoblins, and bugbears by the same standards he applies to everyone else: Are they stronger than Cromagh? And, if so, does that mean Cromagh will need help carrying their treasure when he loots their corpses?"
—Cromagh, Half-Orc Mercenary
Cromagh's Guide to Goblinoids compiles years of first-hand experience fighting against and alongside goblins, hobgoblins, and bugbears. Offering the observations and opinions of a veteran half-orc barbarian, as well as more fact-based insight and information, the material contained within this sourcebook gives new dimension to the goblinoids of any campaign.
Cromagh's Guide to Goblinoids includes:
- Insight into the daily life, psychology, myths, and beliefs of goblinoids
- Eight new feats, including Bolt, Kickfighting, and Trophy Hunter
- Goblinoid armor, weapons, and magic items, such as goblin scrap armor, throwing hooks, and sand bombs
- Six new prestige classes, including the Bugbear Scout, Goblin Scrimshander, and Hobgoblin Warlord
- Combat tactics and sample encounters that illustrate how each of the three goblinoid races make the most of their strengths
- Six goblinoid NPCs, each fully statted out at two different character levels, for use in any campaign
Cromagh's Guide to Goblinoids is the first in an innovative series of sourcebooks providing new ways for players and gamemasters to create and play monstrous characters in any d20 fantasy setting.
Cromagh's Guide to Goblinoids is a 38-page PDF for players and GMs, plus the included front cover page. For more information, please visit The Game Mechanics website. There, you can also find Goblinoid NPCs, a free publication with additional information on the six goblinoid NPCs found in Cromagh's Guide to Goblinoids.
About the Author: JD Wiker is a former Wizards of the Coast RPG designer whose credits include work on the Star Wars Roleplaying Game and Pathfinder, including Sargava, the Lost Colony and Dwarves of Golarion.
Interior and cover art by Clarence Harrison.
Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at