White Dwarf #370
Inside this month's issue:
- Andy Hall braves the lair of the designer of the Dar Eldar, Jes Goodwin, to find out all about the creation of the new miniatures
- Phil Kelly, the author of the new Codex, sits down to talk with Adam Troke about the fall, Commorragh and the sinister agenda of the Dark Eldar.
- All the rule for using the King's Champion, Fl-i Stonehand, the Gundabad Blackshields and the Cave Drake in The Lord of the Rings Strategy Game.
- Jeremy Vetock returns with more tales of war, this time sharing some of his Warhammer hobby plans.
- Jervis talks about how to pick an army.
You'll also find full details of all the latest releases and news, a directory featuring all of the hobby activities in your local area.
Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at email@example.com.
Product Reviews (0)
Disarming alchemist bombs,
Two-Handed in One Hand,
Metamagic Rod of Heighten, Does it exist?,
The Lost Lands: Stoneheart Valley (PFRPG),
Oh looky-look! It's yet another music-based word game!,
Are you "touching the ground" if you are wearing boots?,
Uhhhhh.. infinite animal companion issue?,
Devil Summoner - Need Advice,