White Dwarf #370
Inside this month's issue:
- Andy Hall braves the lair of the designer of the Dar Eldar, Jes Goodwin, to find out all about the creation of the new miniatures
- Phil Kelly, the author of the new Codex, sits down to talk with Adam Troke about the fall, Commorragh and the sinister agenda of the Dark Eldar.
- All the rule for using the King's Champion, Fl-i Stonehand, the Gundabad Blackshields and the Cave Drake in The Lord of the Rings Strategy Game.
- Jeremy Vetock returns with more tales of war, this time sharing some of his Warhammer hobby plans.
- Jervis talks about how to pick an army.
You'll also find full details of all the latest releases and news, a directory featuring all of the hobby activities in your local area.
Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at email@example.com.
Product Reviews (0)
Untyped bonuses from feat such as Cloven Helm and Shield Specialization,
I'm considering to change my level 8 Rogue into Slayer,
How long do your campaigns last,
Time for the Tomb of Borrors!,
Zen archer and Flurry of blows.,
Confused on additional resources.,
General Discussion: Kineticist,