White Dwarf November 2014
White Dwarf December 2014
White Dwarf Weekly, Issue #24
White Dwarf Weekly, Issue #48
White Dwarf Weekly, Issue #49
White Dwarf Weekly, Issue #50
White Dwarf Weekly, Issue #51
White Dwarf Weekly, Issue #52
White Dwarf Weekly, Issue #53
White Dwarf Weekly, Issue #54
White Dwarf Weekly, Issue #55
White Dwarf Weekly, Issue #56
White Dwarf #370
Inside this month's issue:
- Andy Hall braves the lair of the designer of the Dar Eldar, Jes Goodwin, to find out all about the creation of the new miniatures
- Phil Kelly, the author of the new Codex, sits down to talk with Adam Troke about the fall, Commorragh and the sinister agenda of the Dark Eldar.
- All the rule for using the King's Champion, Fl-i Stonehand, the Gundabad Blackshields and the Cave Drake in The Lord of the Rings Strategy Game.
- Jeremy Vetock returns with more tales of war, this time sharing some of his Warhammer hobby plans.
- Jervis talks about how to pick an army.
You'll also find full details of all the latest releases and news, a directory featuring all of the hobby activities in your local area.
Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Product Reviews (0)
I don't want to tell you that you're doing it wrong, but...,
Happy Holidays from the Pathfinder Design Team!,
Advice on Arcane Deed Magus,
So far I've seen....,
Flurry of Blows (Alternate),
Brandon Sanderson is certifiably insane,
General Discussion: Kineticist,
>>Ask *James Jacobs* ALL your Questions Here!<<,
5th Edition vs Pathfinder Critique,