White Dwarf #370
Inside this month's issue:
- Andy Hall braves the lair of the designer of the Dar Eldar, Jes Goodwin, to find out all about the creation of the new miniatures
- Phil Kelly, the author of the new Codex, sits down to talk with Adam Troke about the fall, Commorragh and the sinister agenda of the Dark Eldar.
- All the rule for using the King's Champion, Fl-i Stonehand, the Gundabad Blackshields and the Cave Drake in The Lord of the Rings Strategy Game.
- Jeremy Vetock returns with more tales of war, this time sharing some of his Warhammer hobby plans.
- Jervis talks about how to pick an army.
You'll also find full details of all the latest releases and news, a directory featuring all of the hobby activities in your local area.
Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Product Reviews (0)
Weapon Finesse with a Quarterstaff?,
The Choking Tower (GM Reference),
Skill Points bound to Constitution,
Best feats for a whip wielding Shadowdancer?,
No huge snakes (wildshape),
Ranged attack spells and objects,
Phalanx Fighter + duelist + slashing Grace,