Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Pathfinder Adventure Card Game Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Pathfinder Adventures Pathfinder Campaign Setting Pathfinder Player Companion Pathfinder Accessories Pathfinder Miniatures Pathfinder Fiction Pathfinder Society Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Compatible Products Pathfinder Apparel & Gifts Pathfinder Licensed Products

Pathfinder Roleplaying Game


Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Ongoing Subscription

****( ) (based on 5 ratings)

Subscription Price:
Cover Price

Add to Cart
Facebook Twitter Email

The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game puts you in the role of a brave adventurer, fighting to survive in a world beset by magic and evil! The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game line of products gives you the tools to bring enhance your own campaign—including hardcover rulebooks, monster and stat block volumes, and rules-focused supplements and accessories.

Paizo releases an average of three new Pathfinder Roleplaying Game products annually. With your ongoing Pathfinder Roleplaying Game subscription, we'll send you each new installment and charge your payment method automatically as we ship each product. You only need to sign up once, and never need to worry about renewal notice or missed products.

Aside from being up to date on the latest rules, mechanics, and options, as a Pathfinder Roleplaying Game subscriber, you'll also receive:

  • A free PDF copy of each release shipped as part of your Pathfinder Roleplaying Game subscription

By starting a Pathfinder Roleplaying Game subscription, each release will be automatically bundled with any other Paizo subscription items you're subscribed to releasing in the same month.

When you start an ongoing subscription, any existing preorders for products covered by that subscription are automatically cancelled (or have their quantity reduced by one if you've preordered more than one of an item).

Have more questions about subscriptions? Check the Paizo Subscriptions FAQ for more details.

Start your subscription today
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Horror Adventures Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Horror Adventures (PFRPG) Hardcover Available now Start with this Product Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Villain Codex (PFRPG) Hardcover Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Villain Codex (PFRPG) Hardcover Preorder - Expected approximately . Start with this Product

You may change your starting product during checkout.

Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at store@paizo.com.

54344

Upcoming products in this subscription


Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Villain Codex (PFRPG) Hardcover
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Bestiary 6 (PFRPG) Hardcover

See Also:

Product Discussion (324)
1 to 50 of 324 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Paizo Employee Senior Software Developer

Now available!


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Now susbscribed!


Also subscribed.

The Exchange

Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Maps Subscriber

Arrrg! Ye have me by the... wallet.

Subscribed!

Liberty's Edge

Gary Teter wrote:
Now available!

What is the first product?

Paizo Employee Senior Software Developer

knightsyde wrote:
What is the first product?

Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook (OGL) Hardcover. Not sure why it's not displaying here.

Liberty's Edge

Subscribed!

Liberty's Edge

Gunny wrote:
Subscribed!

Argh! Just sold my last remaining kidney..... Damn you Paizo...no more subscriptions please!

Sovereign Court

And there goes the last of my birthday money! :-)

Liberty's Edge

Finally. ;)

Liberty's Edge

Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber

This is perfect!! I have been waiting for something like this my entire life, but never realized it until you offered it!

I've said it before and I'll say it again. PAIZO ROCKS!!!

Scarab Sages

Subscribed!

Also, I love the update to the My Subscriptions page, showing subscription products for the next several months. I used to track these down separately on the individual Pathfinder product pages to figure out what would be out in the next couple of months, so this saves me a lot of trouble. Paizo rocks :)


I too am part of this madness...subscirbed

Liberty's Edge

grrtigger wrote:

Subscribed!

Also, I love the update to the My Subscriptions page, showing subscription products for the next several months. I used to track these down separately on the individual Pathfinder product pages to figure out what would be out in the next couple of months, so this saves me a lot of trouble. Paizo rocks :)

I too like the update, much nicer to work with. And, Oh my...September is going to be a big box.

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion Subscriber

OK, how do I convert my PFRPG preorder into a subscription ?


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Modules Subscriber

Yay! Subscribed. A question: Is there going to be any pattern which dictates how often these will come out? Such as every other month, quarterly etc.. Not a big deal, just curious.

Liberty's Edge

Gorbacz wrote:
OK, how do I convert my PFRPG preorder into a subscription ?

This is converted automatically.

Scarab Sages

Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Card Game, Cards, Companion, Maps, Modules, Roleplaying Game, Tales Subscriber

Thank you for your hard work Gary.

And of course subscribed...

You know you are a Paizo nerd when.... Oh look a new subscriber tag.


Paizo Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Deluxe Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Legends Subscriber; Pathfinder Tales Subscriber

I'm with you!

Paizo Employee Publisher, Chief Creative Officer

Jam412 wrote:
Yay! Subscribed. A question: Is there going to be any pattern which dictates how often these will come out? Such as every other month, quarterly etc.. Not a big deal, just curious.

Right now we're shooting for about three to four times a year, with one book each year being a monster book and one probably being something smaller like a GM Screen or softcover player's guide or something. We'll announce all of our stuff several months in advance to make sure everyone has fair warning.

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion Subscriber
Stegger wrote:
Gorbacz wrote:
OK, how do I convert my PFRPG preorder into a subscription ?
This is converted automatically.

Erm, no :) I have a PFRPG preorder and there are no new subs on my account. :(


Any news on epic support?

Paizo Employee Developer

Does this mean that subscription/non-subscription combination shipping is available too?


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Modules Subscriber

Thanks Erik. Also, Darkwolf brought up a good question/scenario on another thread:

Darkwolf wrote:

Hmmm, I have a concern about shipping. I'm going to want my PFRPG pretty much NOW. but the only options available are

Hold everything and ship with the AP.

Hold everything and ship once a month.

Or Hold nothing and pay lots and lots of shipping fees.

I'd like to exclude my PFRPG subscription from holding while still paying minimal shipping fees for everything else. Think something like this could be possible? Say a 'Hold' option for each individual subscription line?

I mean imagine my misery if AP #25 ships before the 13th.. I'd be stuck waiting for #26 in September! Not a fun kind of anticipation. :(

Paizo Employee Senior Software Developer

yoda8myhead wrote:
Does this mean that subscription/non-subscription combination shipping is available too?

YES!!!

Paizo Employee Senior Software Developer

Jam412 wrote:
Thanks Erik. Also, Darkwolf brought up a good question/scenario on another thread:

Darkwolf wants my head to asplode.

The Exchange

Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Maps Subscriber
Gorbacz wrote:
Stegger wrote:
Gorbacz wrote:
OK, how do I convert my PFRPG preorder into a subscription ?
This is converted automatically.
Erm, no :) I have a PFRPG preorder and there are no new subs on my account. :(

When you subscribe, the system will automatically convert your existing pre-order to your new subscription order.

The Exchange

Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Maps Subscriber
Gary Teter wrote:
Jam412 wrote:
Thanks Erik. Also, Darkwolf brought up a good question/scenario on another thread:
Darkwolf wants my head to asplode.

I'm sorry, I don't really want that. :(


Pathfinder Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Adventure Path, Tales Subscriber

Subscribed!!!
This means we’ll have the free pdf, some time around August, right????

Sovereign Court Wayfinder, PaizoCon Founder

I. Have. Subscribed.

The Exchange

Gary Teter wrote:
yoda8myhead wrote:
Does this mean that subscription/non-subscription combination shipping is available too?
YES!!!

You are my hero.

Paizo Employee Publisher, Chief Creative Officer

Roger Quintin wrote:

Subscribed!!!

This means we’ll have the free pdf, some time around August, right????

Right!

Liberty's Edge RPG Superstar 2008 Top 32, 2011 Top 16

Is there a way to buy the RPG at Gen Con and get the pdf free? I'm happy to subscribe, but I also want the book for the con.


Erik Mona wrote:
Roger Quintin wrote:

Subscribed!!!

This means we’ll have the free pdf, some time around August, right????
Right!

Speaking of PDFS How much larger File size will this be? I live in a rural area with Dial up and takes about two hours to DL an issue of Pathfinder which I can handle.

Paizo Employee Developer

Now there are a lot of new subscriptions. Can someone explain to me the difference in titles people have? I now see "Paizo Charter Superscriber," "Pathfinder Chronicles Charter Superscriber," as well as a ton of individual subscriber tags.


Pathfinder Companion Subscriber

I just HAD to see the new tag!


Slime wrote:
I just HAD to see the new tag!

Me Too. Subscribed!!!!

Scarab Sages

My pre-order is still there and no new subscriptions... :hmmm:

edit: Tried again but it isn't working for me...

Scarab Sages

Ok... working now... I had to complete the order all the way. :D


Subscribed


fray wrote:

My pre-order is still there and no new subscriptions... :hmmm:

edit: Tried again but it isn't working for me...

Yeah, I guess its going to take a while to convert pre-orders.


Robert Miller 55 wrote:
fray wrote:

My pre-order is still there and no new subscriptions... :hmmm:

edit: Tried again but it isn't working for me...

Yeah, I guess its going to take a while to convert pre-orders.

Or you can go through the subscription order yourself and it will change things over.

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

Subscribed. There are a lot of tags up there. :)


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Card Game, Modules Subscriber

I'm in! Sweet, I have a much smaller tag.

RPG Superstar 2012

deinol wrote:
I'm in! Sweet, I have a much smaller tag.

You must be getting EVERYTHING!

Liberty's Edge

Pathfinder Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Maps Subscriber

Something to be said for someone who visited this site every couple of hours today just waiting for this to be available. Rewarded, I feel!


Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Legends Subscriber; Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Companion, Modules, Roleplaying Game, Tales Subscriber
deinol wrote:
I'm in! Sweet, I have a much smaller tag.

Ooo! Jealousy!

I think the Chronicles subscription should go first, at least if a superscriber - otherwise it kinda doesn't make sense.

Paizo Employee Developer

Majuba wrote:
deinol wrote:
I'm in! Sweet, I have a much smaller tag.

Ooo! Jealousy!

I think the Chronicles subscription should go first, at least if a superscriber - otherwise it kinda doesn't make sense.

Is there a comma missing in your tag list, Majuba?


Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Legends Subscriber; Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Companion, Modules, Roleplaying Game, Tales Subscriber
yoda8myhead wrote:
Is there a comma missing in your tag list, Majuba?

No... it says: "(Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Chronicles Charter Superscriber, GameMastery Cards, Planet Stories Subscriber)"

I think it would be better to say: "(Pathfinder Chronicles Charter Superscriber, Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, GameMastery Cards, Planet Stories Subscriber)", listing the Superscriber first, then the rest that are "Subscriber"ships.

Paizo Employee Developer

Majuba wrote:
yoda8myhead wrote:
Is there a comma missing in your tag list, Majuba?

No... it says: "(Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Chronicles Charter Superscriber, GameMastery Cards, Planet Stories Subscriber)"

I think it would be better to say: "(Pathfinder Chronicles Charter Superscriber, Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, GameMastery Cards, Planet Stories Subscriber)", listing the Superscriber first, then the rest that are "Subscriber"ships.

I see it as "Pathfinder Chronicles Charter SuperscriberPathfinder Roleplaying Game, GameMastery Cards, Planet Stories Subscriber" with the space missing between Superscriber and Pathfinder as indicated above.

1 to 50 of 324 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / paizo.com / Product Discussion / Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Subscription All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2016 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.