Pathfinder Companion: Legacy of Fire Player's Guide (OGL)

****½ (based on 4 ratings)
Pathfinder Companion: Legacy of Fire Player's Guide (OGL)
Show Description For:
Non-Mint

Add PDF $7.99

Add Non-Mint $10.99 $8.24

Print Edition Unavailable

Facebook Twitter Email

Do what you will, but do not interfere with trade. This is the only law of Katapesh. Under the guidance of the mysterious and alien Pactmasters, this simple rule has allowed Katapesh to become one of the wealthiest nations of the Inner Sea region, where goods, services, and creatures of all kinds are available for the right price. As the location of the Legacy of Fire Adventure Path, Katapesh is a wild land of danger and temptation, home to scheming merchants and bestial gnoll slavers—a perfect place for bold adventurers to prove themselves.

The information contained within these pages gives players the edge they need to survive in this harsh country of sand and magic, from new rules and details on making campaign-specific characters to background information no adventurer should be without. Even those not playing the Legacy of Fire Adventure Path can indulge in new feats, new magic items, and fully-fleshed NPCs perfect for any game. Come in out of the sun and see what the bazaars of Katapesh have in store.

    Inside this Pathfinder Companion, you’ll find:
  • Details, roles, and rules for every character race and class, all specifically tied to Pathfinder’s Legacy of Fire Adventure Path but usable in any campaign!
  • A gazetteer of the mercantile desert nation of Katapesh, including everything you need to know about its capital, government, notable locations, and strange marketplaces!
  • Tips on adventuring and surviving in the merciless desert!
  • Character traits and special features designed to draw players in and grant them additional benefits for roleplaying!
  • New magic items, new feats, new weapons, and more!

Pathfinder Companion is an invaluable resource for players and Game Masters. Each 32-page bimonthly installment explores a major theme in the Pathfinder Chronicles campaign setting, with expanded regional gazetteers, new player character options, and organizational overviews to help players flesh out their character backgrounds and to provide Game Masters with new sources for campaign intrigue that can be shared with players.

ISBN-13: 978-1-60125-168-8

Note: This product is part of the Pathfinder Player Companion Subscription.

Product Availability

PDF: Will be added to your My Downloads Page immediately upon purchase of PDF.

Non-Mint: Ships from our warehouse in 1 to 7 business days. This product is non-mint. Refunds are not available for non-mint products. The standard version of this product can be found here.

Print Edition: Unavailable

Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at store@paizo.com.

PZO9404


See Also:

Average product rating:

****½ (based on 4 ratings)

Sign in to create or edit a product review.

Portuguese - br

****( )

Com excessão do Lucky Farouq, este livro é bem tranquilo de se entregar aos jogadores para eles terem toda referencia que eles precisarem sobre as terras de Katapesh e a campanha Legacy of Fire. As traits são interessante e os ganchos da campanha são envolventes e relevantes. Agora fora este uso, há pouca serventia do livro para campanhas que não sejam Legacy of Fire ou não se passem num deserto. Os Achievement feats podem ser idéias interessantes, mas da maneira como foram apresentadas não funcionam. O livro também se beneficiaria muito mais de arte mostrando paisagens de Katapesh ou pelo menos ilustrações de armas novas. Fora isso, o resto é muito bom e recomendo. Vale a pena experimentar seja ao menos para jogar fora do eurocentrismo.


More like Legacy of Awesome Player's Guide...

*****

It is a book that you just have to have when playing the Legacy of Fire AP. The guide gives much more weight to your campaign and more fuel for your player's. It was the first player's companion book I had ever bought in hopes that the supplement materials would prove to be beneficial to the overall campaign and it definitely was.

I particularly enjoyed the Achievement Feats, a very clever idea I may say.


Really makes you want to play this campaign.

****( )

For some reason when I first heard the details of the Legacy of Fire Camapaign, it wasn't quite grabbing my attention. I can't say why not, it seemed solid enough.

Then I got this, and I suddenly really, really wanted to experience this campaign. This book does an excellent job of introducing the first scenario as well as the new region that the AP takes place in.


An RPG Resource Review

*****

Instantly conveying a sense of the exotic, of mystery, it begins with thumbnail notes on the main character races and classes - what sort of things they do in Katapesh, why they might visit (trade!) and what others think in general of that race there. The dominant race is human, most of the others being seen but rarely. Next, several new character traits are presented for those who wish to be Katapeshi natives or at least to have spent considerable time in the area before play begins. Those wishing to be particularly attunded to the Legacy of Fire Adventure Path might wish to consider the campaign traits which are also on offer - they provide both reasons for your participation and advantages tailored to some of the challenges you'll face... and do it without giving the game away!

Character creation out of the way, next comes more detail on Katapesh itself. Katapesh is both a region and a city, the latter being a major centre of trade for the region and beyond. Geography, religion, entertainments and wildlife are all discussed - even the mysterious Pactmasters who arrived 1000 years ago and imposed order and free trade, which they maintain vigorously to this day. Places popular with locals and visitors alike are described as well.

While geography is varied, one major feature is desert - so the next section is devoted to descriptions of desert lands and rules for essentials such as survival therein. It's not just ensuring that you have adequate water and food, there are sandstorms, the heat and other desert dwellers to contend with too. Then come some exotic local weapons you might like to try out - poi are dramatic but surprisingly easy to master - and some local deities are also described, followed by magic items common and useful in these parts.

A new type of feat is introduced: the achievement feat. This needs cooperation between player and DM, as without the opportunity to achieve whatever it is you need to do to meet the requirements of the feat you'll


1 to 50 of 77 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>

Will this Companion be similar to the 'Second Darkness Player's Guide' Companion, where it is free for subscribers and shipped with the first installment of the AP?

Thanks for any info.

Cheers.

Silver Crusade

I think these are replacing the Player's Guides now, but don't quote me on that one.

I know that the player's guides will still be free for subscribers.

RM

RPG Superstar 2008 Top 32

The Companions are replacing the free player's guides.

My understanding is that the first one (Included with the first Second Darkness adventure) is free on the basis that 'the first hit is free'. I believe that a separate Companion subscription or purchase will be necessary to obtain the player's guide for subsequent APs.


Um, not to burst people's bubbles, but if you checked your bills when Paizo sent the announcement prior to sending the first companion and the first Second Darkness module, you will see you were charged for the first companion. If I remember correctly, the total shipment was around $30 or so (the last of the Crimson Tide, first of the Second Darkness, and the first companion.)

You will also note that the Companions are also part of your Adventure Path subscription, so when the Elves of Golaron comes out with the third adventure path installment, you'll be charged the additional $9.99 as well as the $13.99 for the third path adventure.

Scarab Sages

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Scott Galliand wrote:

Um, not to burst people's bubbles, but if you checked your bills when Paizo sent the announcement prior to sending the first companion and the first Second Darkness module, you will see you were charged for the first companion. If I remember correctly, the total shipment was around $30 or so (the last of the Crimson Tide, first of the Second Darkness, and the first companion.)

You will also note that the Companions are also part of your Adventure Path subscription, so when the Elves of Golaron comes out with the third adventure path installment, you'll be charged the additional $9.99 as well as the $13.99 for the third path adventure.

Not to burst your bubble, but nothing you said here is true.

People with AP subscriptions for Pf #13 got the first companion free, if you were charged you should contact customer service because you should not have been.

The Companions have their own subscription, they are not part of the AP subscription.

Liberty's Edge

Paizo Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Tales Subscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber
Ungoded wrote:
Scott Galliand wrote:

Um, not to burst people's bubbles, but if you checked your bills when Paizo sent the announcement prior to sending the first companion and the first Second Darkness module, you will see you were charged for the first companion. If I remember correctly, the total shipment was around $30 or so (the last of the Crimson Tide, first of the Second Darkness, and the first companion.)

You will also note that the Companions are also part of your Adventure Path subscription, so when the Elves of Golaron comes out with the third adventure path installment, you'll be charged the additional $9.99 as well as the $13.99 for the third path adventure.

Not to burst your bubble, but nothing you said here is true.

People with AP subscriptions for Pf #13 got the first companion free, if you were charged you should contact customer service because you should not have been.

The Companions have their own subscription, they are not part of the AP subscription.

Yup, Ungoded is correct.

And the Elves of Elves of Golarion are part of the Companion subscription, not the AP subscription. If you don't have the Companion subscription or you don't order Elves of Golarion seperatly, you will not get it if you only have the AP subscription. But if you do Order the Elves of Golarion or have the Companion subscription you will be charged $9.99 or $8.49 if you have the AP subscription because of the discount you get from having the AP subscription.

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

Ungoded wrote:
Scott Galliand wrote:

Um, not to burst people's bubbles, but if you checked your bills when Paizo sent the announcement prior to sending the first companion and the first Second Darkness module, you will see you were charged for the first companion. If I remember correctly, the total shipment was around $30 or so (the last of the Crimson Tide, first of the Second Darkness, and the first companion.)

You will also note that the Companions are also part of your Adventure Path subscription, so when the Elves of Golaron comes out with the third adventure path installment, you'll be charged the additional $9.99 as well as the $13.99 for the third path adventure.

Not to burst your bubble, but nothing you said here is true.

People with AP subscriptions for Pf #13 got the first companion free, if you were charged you should contact customer service because you should not have been.

The Companions have their own subscription, they are not part of the AP subscription.

Scott,

Ungoded is correct.

I also checked your order, and verified that you weren't charged for Pathfinder Companion: Second Darkness. ($13.99 each for 2 Pathfinders + $0 for the Companion + $5.62 shipping = $33.60.)


I noticed that the price of Companions seems to be going up to $10.99. Why is that? Will there be a page count increase?


Klar vs. Goblin wrote:
I noticed that the price of Companions seems to be going up to $10.99. Why is that? Will there be a page count increase?

Probably because everything is going up in price, and Paizo needs to raise their prices to make up for the increased costs. The Modules and Chronicles are also getting a 1 or 2 dollar price bump starting in January, although the Adventure Path adventures are staying the same.

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

Iziak wrote:
Klar vs. Goblin wrote:
I noticed that the price of Companions seems to be going up to $10.99. Why is that? Will there be a page count increase?
Probably because everything is going up in price, and Paizo needs to raise their prices to make up for the increased costs. The Modules and Chronicles are also getting a 1 or 2 dollar price bump starting in January, although the Adventure Path adventures are staying the same.

Yep. Our printer raised their prices, presumably due to the weak dollar, increased shipping costs... all the usual reasons for price increases these days. We held off passing on the increase for a while, but it doesn't look like it's going back down anytime soon.

Liberty's Edge

To third this, just checked my order history: i was not charged for the second darkness companion.

Dark Archive

Vic Wertz wrote:
Yep. Our printer raised their prices, presumably due to the weak dollar, increased shipping costs... all the usual reasons for price increases these days. We held off passing on the increase for a while, but it doesn't look like it's going back down anytime soon.

Weak dollar? Not where I live, so I'm taking a double hit. Still, Pathfinder is worth it.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion, Modules, Starfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
amethal wrote:
Vic Wertz wrote:
Yep. Our printer raised their prices, presumably due to the weak dollar, increased shipping costs... all the usual reasons for price increases these days. We held off passing on the increase for a while, but it doesn't look like it's going back down anytime soon.
Weak dollar? Not where I live, so I'm taking a double hit. Still, Pathfinder is worth it.

And when you add those agonizing overseas postal fees you get a broke addict in search of black markets for a kidney.


Will these (i.e. the Pathfinder Companions) be made regularly available on Amazon? (Does Diamond distribute these books?)

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

Arnwyn wrote:
Will these (i.e. the Pathfinder Companions) be made regularly available on Amazon? (Does Diamond distribute these books?)

Amazon and Diamond have full access to everything we currently offer to retail distribution anywhere. If they order 'em, we'll ship 'em!

Dark Archive

Strange... I'm still seeing the mock-up cover in today's blog. Wesleys talking about Vince Dutrait-goodness and I'm still seeing the piece from CotCT #4. I guess something went wrong there... :-)


I don't know if the cover shown will be the final one, but i love the monochromatic treatment.

Dark Archive

This one isn't done by Vince Dutrait and has been there since the AP's announcement. Maybe Wes was a little hung-over from his birthday when he posted this...:-)


Yeah, that's not the final cover up right now... we'll get the one Wes's talking about up there ASAP.

Paizo Employee Franchise Manager

James Sutter wrote:

Yeah, that's not the final cover up right now... we'll get the one Wes's talking about up there ASAP.

Give that slacker a talkin' to while you're at it. Here he is giving James a hard time and he can't even get the right image up. Unbelievable, you guys!


Pathfinder Legends Subscriber; Pathfinder Tales Subscriber

Now the final cover is up on the blog...and that's a cover.


I'm not sure which cover I like better

Dark Archive

You're not sure...? 0o
I love it! Vince Dutrait is just awesome and the more I see of his art, the more I want him to do the covers for a future AP! He's currently my favorite Paizo-Artist (which means a lot, as there's serious competition in Prescott, Reynolds, Widermann and Hou...).

Grand Lodge

Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Companion, Modules, Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Roleplaying Guild Subscriber

Any word yet on whether Pathfinder AP subscribers will get a free copy (like with Second Darkness)?

-Skeld

Dark Archive

Skeld wrote:

Any word yet on whether Pathfinder AP subscribers will get a free copy (like with Second Darkness)?

-Skeld

I don't think they will be doing that this time around; in fact they said this would not be the case for this AP. Maybe if we all ask nicely they'll shoot us a free pdf of the player's guide with the AP subscription.

Hint, hint.

Paizo Employee Franchise Manager

baron arem heshvaun wrote:

I don't think they will be doing that this time around; in fact they said this would not be the case for this AP. Maybe if we all ask nicely they'll shoot us a free pdf of the player's guide with the AP subscription.

Hint, hint.

I thought you were a superscriber. You made a post about it and everything.

Dark Archive

yoda8myhead wrote:
I thought you were a superscriber. You made a post about it and everything.

That was my intent when I had three subscriptions ...

Spoiler:

I was on that bandwagon but could not get excited about the modules subscription because I actually want to play them as a player and not run them as a gm. I even lost my compaion subscription for now.

[I know, I know, it's a heresey ! I feel ashamed ! And the 'sad' thing is its not even a money issue. It's just that technically I am not even supposed to read 2/3 of the material I already have so I get to play 'in them'. And that mass of unread work keeps on growing every month. But I did go crazy with my other orders in late December to help Paizo's bottom line for the last quarter of 2008.]

My alternate plan is to stick to the pdf's because I'm running out of shelfspace ! And lastly, my lack of quality time; of the three Paizo Pathfinder products I got last month I have not even had time to take a peek at any of them.

Scarab Sages

Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Card Game, Cards, Companion, Maps, Modules, Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Tales Subscriber; Pathfinder Comics Subscriber

I understand not wanting to buy things you want to play in but what I will say is these mdules will not stay in print forever. If it is not a money issues I say become a superscriber today. We have already learned that the Pathfinder APs go out of print pretty quick. I would bet that the early modules will start going out of print soon. I do not want to risk it personally. Last year I spent a lot of money on ebay buying early TSR modules that I did not want to miss out on. I don't want to buy my Paizo modules that way in a few years. I will hold them until it is time to run them.

Dark Archive

Funny I picked up a lot of AD&D 2nd ed stuff over the holiday as well, a lot of which I already have hard copies of but are a full continent away from me.

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

I've updated the cover image and description to match the finished product.


Ungoded wrote:


People with AP subscriptions for Pf #13 got the first companion free, if you were charged you should contact customer service because you should not have been.

The Companions have their own subscription, they are not part of the AP subscription.

My subscription started at #15...does this mean I'll get Legacy of Fire companion free ?

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

Tigger_mk4 wrote:
My subscription started at #15...does this mean I'll get Legacy of Fire companion free ?

We're doing things differently with Pathfinder Companion: Legacy of Fire. Look for an announcement on that in the next couple of weeks.

Paizo Employee Managing Developer

This product looks awesome!

The design is gorgeous, you've really outdone yourself Sara! Way to frickin' go!

Liberty's Edge

Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Modules Subscriber

Yep, I am more excited to finally read LoF than I have been with the very first PFAP!

Liberty's Edge

Pathfinder Maps Subscriber

I just downloaded the free PDF of this (free because I previously bought something I guess) and I noticed that it mentioned traits, and referred to another free PDF...

"Character traits were officially introduced in the Second Darkness Player’s Guide, and now you can download the character traits rules as a free PDF, available online at paizo.com."

Can anyone point me to teh PDF this is referring to?

Cheers!


DigitalMage wrote:

I just downloaded the free PDF of this (free because I previously bought something I guess) and I noticed that it mentioned traits, and referred to another free PDF...

"Character traits were officially introduced in the Second Darkness Player’s Guide, and now you can download the character traits rules as a free PDF, available online at paizo.com."

Can anyone point me to teh PDF this is referring to?

Cheers!

Looking for the exactly same thing as we start a new campaign today and I would love to introduce some traits to my players =)

Edit: Yep. It's up sometime tomorrow they say...

Sczarni

Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Companion, Modules Subscriber
DigitalMage wrote:

I just downloaded the free PDF of this (free because I previously bought something I guess) and I noticed that it mentioned traits, and referred to another free PDF...

"Character traits were officially introduced in the Second Darkness Player’s Guide, and now you can download the character traits rules as a free PDF, available online at paizo.com."

Can anyone point me to teh PDF this is referring to?

Cheers!

Erik Says in the 'good things come' thread that the additional pdf is in editing and should be up today


Just to be sure -- this book will contain more information than can be found in the free Legacy of Fire PDF most of us have gotten?

Sczarni

Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Companion, Modules Subscriber
Eric Hinkle wrote:
Just to be sure -- this book will contain more information than can be found in the free Legacy of Fire PDF most of us have gotten?

The PDF is 32 pages, so is the print product... you just get to browse/read it for free a month before it ships.

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

Cpt_kirstov wrote:
Eric Hinkle wrote:
Just to be sure -- this book will contain more information than can be found in the free Legacy of Fire PDF most of us have gotten?
The PDF is 32 pages, so is the print product... you just get to browse/read it for free a month before it ships.

Correct. The contents of the PDF and Print Edition are identical. Just, you know... one's printed.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Ummm ... FYI, there seems to be an error in the Legacy of Fire Player's Guide. "pazio.com/traits" does not seem to exist for the discussion of the Achievement Feats... Just sayin'...

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

Turin the Mad wrote:
Ummm ... FYI, there seems to be an error in the Legacy of Fire Player's Guide. "pazio.com/traits" does not seem to exist for the discussion of the Achievement Feats... Just sayin'...

Sigh. Try it with "paizo" instead of "pazio."

(Notice, please, that I do not have an "editorial assistance" credit on this product.)


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Vic Wertz wrote:
Turin the Mad wrote:
Ummm ... FYI, there seems to be an error in the Legacy of Fire Player's Guide. "pazio.com/traits" does not seem to exist for the discussion of the Achievement Feats... Just sayin'...

Sigh. Try it with "paizo" instead of "pazio."

(Notice, please, that I do not have an "editorial assistance" credit on this product.)

It goes directly to downloading the PDF for the traits - rather not what the thing was listed for - discussing the traits! :)

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

Turin the Mad wrote:
Vic Wertz wrote:
Turin the Mad wrote:
Ummm ... FYI, there seems to be an error in the Legacy of Fire Player's Guide. "pazio.com/traits" does not seem to exist for the discussion of the Achievement Feats... Just sayin'...

Sigh. Try it with "paizo" instead of "pazio."

(Notice, please, that I do not have an "editorial assistance" credit on this product.)

It goes directly to downloading the PDF for the traits - rather not what the thing was listed for - discussing the traits! :)

D'oh! The box on page *7* is supposed to say download at paizo.com/traits, and the box on page 29 is just supposed to say to discuss them at paizo.com.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Vic Wertz wrote:
Turin the Mad wrote:
Vic Wertz wrote:
Turin the Mad wrote:
Ummm ... FYI, there seems to be an error in the Legacy of Fire Player's Guide. "pazio.com/traits" does not seem to exist for the discussion of the Achievement Feats... Just sayin'...

Sigh. Try it with "paizo" instead of "pazio."

(Notice, please, that I do not have an "editorial assistance" credit on this product.)

It goes directly to downloading the PDF for the traits - rather not what the thing was listed for - discussing the traits! :)
D'oh! The box on page *7* is supposed to say download at paizo.com/traits, and the box on page 29 is just supposed to say to discuss them at paizo.com.

O.o D'oh!! *face palm* Ah well, thanks for all the help Vic - now go home and get some sack time !


I just took my first look at the Legacy of Fire Player's Guide, and am looking forward to reading and digesting the whole 32 pages. Excellent job on this! Really outstanding stuff.

:)


I hope this one is going to be like the Second Darkness companion. In Second Darkness it was more of a gazeteer for Riddleport. I didnt need the AP to enjoy and use the Companion.


CharlieRock wrote:
I hope this one is going to be like the Second Darkness companion. In Second Darkness it was more of a gazeteer for Riddleport. I didnt need the AP to enjoy and use the Companion.

It's got the gazetteer feel to it, and is also peppered with character traits related to the AP. This definitely can stand alone by itself to provide flavor and feel for the region. Katapesh is a very interesting location. I especially like the inclusion of gnolls. Although they aren't overtly presented as a playable race, I think that option is there for those who want to take it. The presence of half-elves in the markets and Nightstalls, along with the migration of occasional wild elves entering Katapesh from the Mwangi Expanse, have me thinking of character and story-seeds.

Oh, I also like the prevalence of a certain addictive drug--perhaps part of the namesake of the region? Also interesting is the quirk that gnomes love this drug, pesh, but don't suffer from its addictive properties.

Already I'm impressed by the number of imaginative concepts packed into this product, and I'm only about 1/3 of the way through the 32 pages.


A 2E Floppy-Eared Golem wrote:
CharlieRock wrote:
I hope this one is going to be like the Second Darkness companion. In Second Darkness it was more of a gazeteer for Riddleport. I didnt need the AP to enjoy and use the Companion.

It's got the gazetteer feel to it, and is also peppered with character traits related to the AP. This definitely can stand alone by itself to provide flavor and feel for the region. Katapesh is a very interesting location. I especially like the inclusion of gnolls. Although they aren't overtly presented as a playable race, I think that option is there for those who want to take it. The presence of half-elves in the markets and Nightstalls, along with the migration of occasional wild elves entering Katapesh from the Mwangi Expanse, have me thinking of character and story-seeds.

Oh, I also like the prevalence of a certain addictive drug--perhaps part of the namesake of the region? Also interesting is the quirk that gnomes love this drug, pesh, but don't suffer from its addictive properties.

Already I'm impressed by the number of imaginative concepts packed into this product, and I'm only about 1/3 of the way through the 32 pages.

kewl =D

Sovereign Court Contributor

Okay, I have a few questions that may be errata.

The Genie Blood trait says that with the air trait you gain a bonus vs. cold and for water you gain a bonus vs. electricity. This is the opposite of everything in the beta. Is this intentional?

Also, the Madu is the equivalent of a spiked shield with a few exceptions, but is listed as having no armor/shield bonus and a max dex bonus of +1. the column headers are also in the reverse order of the standard equipment chart. Please tell me it's supposed to be +1 shield bonus and no max dex!

And don't get me wrong, the companion has got me more excited about an AP than I have been since RotRL premiered! The fact that I'm finding these inconsistencies only shows how much you've caught my interest!

1 to 50 of 77 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Paizo / Product Discussion / Pathfinder Companion: Legacy of Fire Player's Guide (OGL) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.