Ultimate Design, Legendary Detail
One thing you can count on with each and every WorldWorks product is our commitment to provide you with professional texture work and production design. Each texture in CastleWorks Ultimate has been painstakingly crafted from scratch and marks a new benchmark in realism for RPG models. Every detail is considered from the smallest nail to how a section of wood or stone might age and wear from weathering.
WorldWorksGames PDF terrain sets offer gamers a visually stunning and cost effective alternative to other more expensive gaming terrain solutions. “Print, Build & Play!”—it really is as simple as that! Download the terrain, open the PDF, print to cardstock on your home printer; build as many items as you need and PLAY! Our models are easy to build for any skill level, come with richly illustrated instructions and your environment can be as big or as small as your game requires, for just pennies a page! All of that backed by a level of detail and presentation unmatched in the industry. Our commitment is to making your game experience come to life without breaking the bank!
CastleWorks Ultimate is perfectly scaled to accommodate both 1-inch & 1.5-inch miniatures. Many items have dual formats to make them cross compatible with both base sizes.
Ultimate Modularity/Inside & Out
Design literally any style of castle as large or as small as you can imagine! From Keep to Palace, the straight and curved wall sections combine with modular towers to perfectly match your vision. Add hot-swappable crenellations or hoardings wherever you need them most, simply drop them on your wall sections and you're ready for battle. Build double or triple high wall sections and access them with stone staircases or a complex network of ladders and catwalks. And these models aren't just "pretty" to look at on the outside either; each tower section opens up to reveal fully detailed interiors with removable flooring. Build your towers as short or as tall as you desire! Finish your curtain walls off with a FULLY FUNCTIONING Gatehouse that will surprise and mystify your players!
CastleWorks Ultimate also includes the most modular courtyard buildings ever devised. With exquisite exterior and interior detail in both brick and whitewash, these room modules can be stacked high or joined together to create massive superstructures or small hovels. Choose between three different roof varieties or decorate with dozens of windows, doors, signs and flag designs. With these elements alone you could potentially create an entire village.
Ultimate Stability and Strength
With WorldWorks exclusive PaperLinX system you can hold your castle tightly together. A unique system of tabs holds each and every floor tile and wall section firmly in place. For users of our classic Masterboard system we have also included this standard. We also show you the basics behind a technique known as "Basing". We'll take you step-by-step and show you how to strengthen and secure your models so that they'll last as long as any plastercast alternative.
Combined with fully photographed step-by-step instruction for every model, we take you by the hand and make the building process clear and simple for all skill levels. Not only that but many of the models in CastleWorks Ultimate have been created in two or three unique formats to suit all skill levels: simple, moderate and complex. Crenelations, Towers, gatehouse and other items can be constructed as easy or as complex as you feel comfortable with. Make a batch of simple towers or crenelations in no time flat, or if you prefer deck them out in their full 3-D glory!
Join us in the WorldWorks community forums!
Why are you waiting? Build the Ultimate castle of your dreams right NOW!
CastleWorks Ultimate includes all of the following:
- Straight, Curved, Single Column and half wall sections. Texture variants include ridged, stucco, plain stone
- Simple, Moderate and Complex crenellations
- Wooden hoarding
- Simple towers in both plain stone & stucco variants
- Complex Modular tower. Three separate levels with two types of floor inserts
- Complex, Simple and Peaked tower topper designs
- Three moat sections to surround your castle. Water inserts hide hazards
- Gatehouse comes in two variants, simple and complex with fully functional gate and bridge system
- Plaster and Stonehouse structures. Each variant comes in two story segments
- Complex and simple roof designs with optional windows and door awnings
- Unique Catwalk and ladder system to extend ledges and bridge heights
- Curtain Arch attaches to buildings and walls
- Additional door designs for custom placement and modification
- Additional window designs for custom placement and modification
- Window and water transparency templates for added realism
- Interior staircase
- Exterior stone steps
- Two pages of unique flags and Signage
- Simple stone arch
- Door awnings
- 1-inch 6X6, 3X6 ground tiles, building bases, filler ground tiles and wall bases in both PaperLinX and Classic Masterboard standards
- 1.5-Inch 4X4, 3X4 ground tiles, building bases, filler ground tiles and wall bases in both PaperLinX and Classic Masterboard standards
- PaperLinX tabs and fillers
- Bringing it all together guide
- Online video tutorials and community support via the WorldWorks website
Download the FREE promo pack featuring full-size images!
Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at