Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Monty Python: Wooden Trojan Rabbit

Our Price: $24.95

Backorder

Will be available
Facebook Twitter Email

Monty Python's wooden trojan rabbit is a must-have. You can defeat all of your enemies with this wooden treasure—just follow these directions for maximum enjoyment:

    Directions for Use:
  1. Place wooden rabbit near enemy fortress.
  2. Hide somewhere nearby where you can watch.
  3. Wait for enemies to drag wooden rabbit into fortress.
  4. Jump out of rabbit and defeat your enemies! (Please remember to actually get inside the rabbit for proper functioning.)
  5. Guaranteed to work every time. Well, most every time. Perhaps sometime. Actually, if it truly ever works, please send us a letter.

Product Availability


Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at webmaster@paizo.com.

TOY15071


See Also:

Product Discussion (5)

Does it squeak like in the movie? What are the dimensions of the rabbit?

Contributor

Thinker wrote:
Does it squeak like in the movie? What are the dimensions of the rabbit?

Not if we oil it.

Oh. OH, you mean...right.

I'll go downstairs and check, I don't know if we actually have one on hand, but if we do I'll find out!

Contributor

Okay, just called the importer, he says the dimensions are 1.625" x 4.375" x 6.5" So, a pocket-size rabbit for those hard-to-crack ferret castles!

And no specific mention of a squeaker or squeaky wheels, and the ones we've seen are all sealed up in retail packaging which means we can't crack them open and roll them along the floor ourselves; I'm going to go with "no squeaker" on this one.

Good luck!


Paizo Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Deluxe Comics Subscriber
Phil Lacefield Jr. wrote:

Okay, just called the importer, he says the dimensions are 1.625" x 4.375" x 6.5" So, a pocket-size rabbit for those hard-to-crack ferret castles!

And no specific mention of a squeaker or squeaky wheels, and the ones we've seen are all sealed up in retail packaging which means we can't crack them open and roll them along the floor ourselves; I'm going to go with "no squeaker" on this one.

Good luck!

I'm guessing they haven't got any bigger in the last 4 and a half years. Are they actually wooden. The picture looks more like plastic or similar.

Paizo Employee Chief Operating Officer, Web Store Manager

Kata. the ..... wrote:
Phil Lacefield Jr. wrote:

Okay, just called the importer, he says the dimensions are 1.625" x 4.375" x 6.5" So, a pocket-size rabbit for those hard-to-crack ferret castles!

And no specific mention of a squeaker or squeaky wheels, and the ones we've seen are all sealed up in retail packaging which means we can't crack them open and roll them along the floor ourselves; I'm going to go with "no squeaker" on this one.

Good luck!

I'm guessing they haven't got any bigger in the last 4 and a half years. Are they actually wooden. The picture looks more like plastic or similar.

Yep, they are still that small but I do believe that they were made from wood.

Paizo / Messageboards / paizo.com / Product Discussion / Monty Python: Wooden Trojan Rabbit All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.