GameMastery Item Cards: Adventure Gear Deck

****½ (based on 18 ratings)

List Price: $10.99

Our Price: $3.00

Add to Cart
Facebook Twitter Email

Gear Up.

Item Cards: Adventure Gear allows players to track mundane items just like they've been tracking their magic items. In response to popular demand from players, Paizo has created a deck of 54 non-random item cards covering everyday adventuring items.

Useable in ANY fantasy roleplaying game, Adventure Gear is the perfect player accessory! Never again will you forget how many torches you’re carrying, whether you packed those caltrops, or who has the rope. You ain't got it 'til you get it!

Useable by experienced GMs and novices alike, this product fits perfectly into any Game Master's arsenal.


01 Acid
02 Alchemical Fire
03 Alchemical Stone
04 Backpack
05 Bag
06 Bag of Marbles
07 Bedroll
08 Bell
09 Blanket
10 Block and Tackle
11 Bottle of Wine
12 Caltrops
13 Candle
14 Chalk
15 Crowbar
16 Deck of Cards
17 Dice
18 Disguise Kit
19 Flask
20 Grappling Hook
21 Hammer
22 Healing Kit
23 Holy Symbol
24 Holy Water
25 Ink and Quill
26 Lamp Oil
27 Lantern
28 Lock
29 Lute
30 Magnifying Glass
31 Manacles
32 Mirror
33 Parchment
34 Piton
35 Poison
36 Pole
37 Pouch
38 Rations
39 Ring
40 Rope
41 Sack
42 Saddle
43 Saddlebags
44 Scroll Tube
45 Spellbook
46 Spyglass
47 Tankard
48 Tent
49 Thieves Tools
50 Tinderbox
51 Torch
52 Waterskin
53 Whetstone
54 Whistle

Sample cards. Click to enlarge.




Illustrations by Vincent Dutrait.

Note: This product is part of the Pathfinder Cards Subscription.

Product Availability

Ships from our warehouse in 1 to 7 business days.

Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at store@paizo.com.

PZO5004-2


See Also:

1 to 5 of 18 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>

Average product rating:

****½ (based on 18 ratings)

Sign in to create or edit a product review.

Item Decks Make Item Drops During Play So Much More Fun!

*****

This is a deck of standard adventure gear. The art is solid and colorful. The subjects are all quite mundane for the most part - but they're supposed to be. Makes item drops for gear during play all the more engaging because the players have something they can hold in their hands and trade back and forth. Recommended if you plan on dropping gear.


Just really good!

*****

Very useful, very well done!
I'm guessing every PC needs a deck of these, which makes it expensivee, but we'll work around that. All you need in one box, excellent!


GAME ON!

*****

Very nice set! If a character could carry all of this stuff he/she would be set for life!


Great game tool

****( )

I have used these in a couple of game sessions now, and I think they're absolutely wonderful. I can't imagine going without them now.

The only complaint I have is that they are very flimsy. They bend extremely easily, and have had more than a few scuff badly when getting caught in sleeves. However, I am planning to buy a couple more sets, and recommend them to all of my players!


Excellent!

*****

I run two weekly groups and in both of them we use these. The players love having tangible items and treasure!


1 to 5 of 18 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Sczarni RPG Superstar Season 9 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2015 Top 32

I am sure this product is unavailable because it was a popular item for Christmas, but when will it be available again?

I really, really want to buy a pack of these for my games.

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

CalebTGordan wrote:

I am sure this product is unavailable because it was a popular item for Christmas, but when will it be available again?

I really, really want to buy a pack of these for my games.

We're just about to send it off for a reprint; it'll take a couple of months.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Card Game, Class Deck, Maps, Modules, Pawns, Roleplaying Game, Tales Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Deluxe Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Legends Subscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber

Is there any chance of the Item Pack One ever being reprinted?

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

Steve Geddes wrote:
Is there any chance of the Item Pack One ever being reprinted?

Nope. Essentials was designed to replace it.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Card Game, Class Deck, Maps, Modules, Pawns, Roleplaying Game, Tales Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Deluxe Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Legends Subscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber
Vic Wertz wrote:
Steve Geddes wrote:
Is there any chance of the Item Pack One ever being reprinted?
Nope. Essentials was designed to replace it.

*sigh* I was about a year too late to discover Paizo. I'm never going to be able to make up for that lost time. :(

Paizo Employee Chief Operations Officer

Steve Geddes wrote:
Vic Wertz wrote:
Steve Geddes wrote:
Is there any chance of the Item Pack One ever being reprinted?
Nope. Essentials was designed to replace it.
*sigh* I was about a year too late to discover Paizo. I'm never going to be able to make up for that lost time. :(

Hey Steve,

We just received a sample of the new printing of Adventure Gear and it looks great. Look for it in the store in a month or so (with its fancy redesigned cover).


Oh man, I am so glad this is getting reprinted. I've been scouring the net trying to find a copy. Once the reprint comes out, I think I'll buy four just to be on the safe side :)


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Card Game, Class Deck, Maps, Modules, Pawns, Roleplaying Game, Tales Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Deluxe Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Legends Subscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber
Jeff Alvarez wrote:
Steve Geddes wrote:
Vic Wertz wrote:
Steve Geddes wrote:
Is there any chance of the Item Pack One ever being reprinted?
Nope. Essentials was designed to replace it.
*sigh* I was about a year too late to discover Paizo. I'm never going to be able to make up for that lost time. :(

Hey Steve,

We just received a sample of the new printing of Adventure Gear and it looks great. Look for it in the store in a month or so (with its fancy redesigned cover).

Awesome. I'm getting closer and closer to a complete paizo set... :)

Sczarni RPG Superstar Season 9 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2015 Top 32

Man, I want these so bad.

Is there an available date yet?


*hugs his three Adventure Gear decks close*

My own! My precious!

================

So the reprint is just getting new packaging, right? The card art is the same?


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Card Game, Class Deck, Maps, Modules, Pawns, Roleplaying Game, Tales Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Deluxe Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Legends Subscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber
CalebTGordan wrote:

Man, I want these so bad.

Is there an available date yet?

Me too - I'm hoping they'll be able to ship with the May subscriptions.

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

CalebTGordan wrote:

Man, I want these so bad.

Is there an available date yet?

Nope... since it's a reprint, it won't have a street date; as soon as it hits the warehouse, we'll start sending it out, and retailers can put it out as soon as they can get it. We probably won't know the exact date it'll arrive until a day or two before the truck comes.

The cards have not changed—just the box.


Paizo Charter Superscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber
Steve Geddes wrote:
CalebTGordan wrote:

Man, I want these so bad.

Is there an available date yet?

Me too - I'm hoping they'll be able to ship with the May subscriptions.

Given that it's just a reprint ... will it ship with the subscriptions? Or will I have to specifically order one in order to get a set?

Paizo Employee CEO

gbonehead wrote:
Steve Geddes wrote:
CalebTGordan wrote:

Man, I want these so bad.

Is there an available date yet?

Me too - I'm hoping they'll be able to ship with the May subscriptions.
Given that it's just a reprint ... will it ship with the subscriptions? Or will I have to specifically order one in order to get a set?

It will NOT ship as a subscription product. Anybody that wants one will have to order it separately to ship with subscriptions.

-Lisa


Paizo Charter Superscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber

Any chance we can get pre-ordering turned on for this so I don't have to keep banging on the page to see when it's available?

Paizo Employee Chief Operations Officer

gbonehead wrote:
Any chance we can get pre-ordering turned on for this so I don't have to keep banging on the page to see when it's available?

These arrived yesterday and they should be available for order on the site shortly.

Contributor

Product image updated!

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

Jeff Alvarez wrote:
gbonehead wrote:
Any chance we can get pre-ordering turned on for this so I don't have to keep banging on the page to see when it's available?
These arrived yesterday and they should be available for order on the site shortly.

Until then, I've made it backorderable...

Paizo Employee Chief Operations Officer

Huzzah! It is now in stock and ready for purchasing. :)

Sczarni RPG Superstar Season 9 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2015 Top 32

Yay!!


What deity does the Holy Symbol in this set belong to?

Webstore Gninja Minion

This particular holy symbol isn't attributed to any Golarion deity, though it could work well for a sun, moon, or time-oriented deity.

Sovereign Court

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Cards, Companion, Modules, Pawns, Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

I wish we could see more these kinds of utilitarian kinds of items in the line...yes, I need more bags, packs, pouches, and the sort.

I use the Ultra Pro 9-Pocket pages to represent inventory and the first slot is the container...

Community / Forums / Paizo / Product Discussion / GameMastery Item Cards: Adventure Gear Deck All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.