Beyond the Supernatural Second Edition Hardcover Palladium
Beyond the Supernatural Two™ builds on the bones of the classic BTS game
to create a modern world of horror and magic unlike any before it.
The supernatural is real. Psychic abilities and the paranormal are real. Magic is
real. Yet science and authority figures dismiss them as hysteria, hoaxes and
madness. However, special individuals gifted with special abilities or cursed with
firsthand encounters find themselves inexorably linked to the paranormal and
forced to deal with the consequences.
Some of our heroes are gung-ho psychics and sorcerers who see themselves as
humankind's hidden protectors. Others are drawn into the realm of shadows
through quirks of fate, or fueled by feelings of revenge. Still others are reluctant
heroes and even victims, but all have been touched, in some way, by forces
beyond human comprehension -- Beyond the Supernatural.
BTS-2 is really coming together and will surprise some people with its depth of
character, background and new direction.
• A contemporary horror setting that makes sense and challenges the players.
• New P.C.C.s include the Firewalker, Night Hunter, Psychic Medium, Diviner,
Autistic Psychic Savant, ordinary people and others, all with new and unique
• Many of the characters, psychic abilities and magical powers are unlike any
Palladium Books has presented before. Characters and powers that will
challenge players and bring a new level of strategy and role-playing to the
• Even familiar characters like the Psychic Sensitive, Healer, Nega-Psychic and
others are more evolved and unique.
• Character background and the world setting is bold, clear and sinister.
• I.S.P. and P.P.E. interact with the characters and the supernatural in new
• The secrets of the supernatural, ESP, and magic are revealed.
• Victor Lazlo and his lasting legacy: The Lazlo Agency is described.
• The world background serves as a guide to adventure.
• Interior Art by Ramon Perez, Michael Dubisch, Freddie Williams, Apollo
Okamura and others. Cover by John Zeleznik.
Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at