A great underground river crosses level 3. It seems very ancient, and the dungeon blends with caverns. The remains of a lost city lie scattered through the level; forgotten temples and pyramids tower in the darkness of great caverns, hiding secrets that must not be discovered. Who are the dwellers of the lost city now? And what inhabits the great stream of water that silently crosses the caverns? It's up to you.
Welcome to the return of the mammoth dungeons.
The Dungeon Under the Mountain is a massive dungeon you can locate anywhere in your campaign world. Each level contains hundreds of rooms ready to be filled with the critters of your choice and with the devious traps you prefer.
This product contains a single king-size (22"x34") map, as well as the same map divided into eight US letter sheets for easy printing. Since these products are completely vector-based, you can select small portions of the dungeon and scale them as you see fit without sacrificing print resolution. If you like, you can print out every single room in battlemap-scale, for use with your miniatures.
The exclusive "Rule Your Dungeon" feature allows you to customize the look of your dungeon, make it more print- friendly (black and white), add the furniture, toggle the grid, hide the room numbers and more. On each sheet, you will find a large button that will not be printed (so don't worry if it covers some rooms). Clicking this button displays options detailed below. Please be aware that each time you make a choice it is reflected throughout the whole document (the 22"x34" map, and the single pieces).
Here are the available options:
- Numbers: hides room numbers; useful if you want to use your own room numbers
- Furniture: hides furniture, doors and the like and allows you to print and draw your own rooms
- Grid: activate/deactivate the grid
- Teleport: activate/deactivate the teleport (green) areas
- Water: activate/deactivate the water (blue) areas
- Main Areas: activate/deactivate the main (orange) areas
- Secondary Areas: activate/deactivate the secondary (yellow) areas
- Fill: activate/deactivate the black in the walls (to save printer ink)
- Toggle White/Yellow: this option toggles the rooms' background from yellow to white and vice versa
- All: activate all options (if any one is disabled) or deactivate all options (if all are activated)
Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at