A great GM is always thinking about his campaign, scribbling down a note about a cruel trick to play on his players in one notebook while composing diabolical dungeons in another. Instead, we suggest the Campaign Workbook, a handsome 4 1/2" x 5 1/2" spiral-bound campaign journal small enough to carry with you at all times but big enough to handle all your campaign planning needs.
- A contact list keeps all your players' addresses and phone numbers in one handy place.
- A PC registry helps you keep track of the characters' key skill bonuses and combat information.
- Basic campaign forms provide a place for general campaign notes and house rules.
- A campaign calendar tracks in-game events, character birthdays, and important holidays.
- Blank map templates allow you to sketch out your campaign world from sea to shining sea, including global, continental, and local area maps.
- Game logs provide graph paper and lined pages for notes and drawings.
- An NPC list tracks key characters and provides a handy place to take notes when things change during the course of play.
- A quote log helps you record your player's best statements for posterity.
Design your deadly dungeons in the same place you track your characters' experience points!
World Map (click for a larger view)
NPC Registry (click for a larger view)
Paizo Publishing's GameMastery™ Line is designed to help GMs run interesting games quickly and efficiently.
Return Program for GameMastery Campaign Workbook—1st Printing
A large number of copies of the original print run unintentionally used a low-quality glue in the binding, causing some books to fall apart when laid flat. To prevent this from occurring again, Paizo introduced a spiral ring bind for the 2nd printing.
Anyone wishing to return their non-spiral-bound copy and exchange it for a new spiral-bound one can follow one of two paths:
The first option is to return your defective copy online at paizo.com/returns. You'll need to create an account and fill out the e-form provided at the address above. Completion of the e-form will generate an order number. Please tear the front cover off your defective non-spiral-bound Campaign Workbook and treat it like a postcard. Legibly write your return address in the top left corner, Paizo's mailing address in the middle (see below), and affix a stamp to the top right corner. Drop it in your mailbox and Paizo will send a new spiral-bound copy and two FREE GameMastery Item Card booster packs to you by the end of March 2007. Returns are only possible while supplies last.
The second option is to return your copy at your local hobby retailer. They will be able to exchange your copy for a new one and can tear off the front cover and return it to distribution for a replacement.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at