I see my subscriptions have combined to all ship out in March. I think this is an accident but if it is I would like a request to have this done anyways if I could.
If a "hold" needed to be added for my subscriptions for this to happen that is what I request.
Still in the midst of moving in financial terms.
Plus wife's work actually has us in the Port Angles area now for six weeks so I wouldn't be at the new address I provided anyways.
I appreciate everything that could be done
First off in person it is even more impressive and love everything about it. Art work is great as well.
I am glad the styrofoam corners were in the outer box. These corners were destroyed (the other hard covers you sent me they were not. In fact using the un- destroyed styrofoam corners from previous shipments for my furniture and rolls of plastic wrap. Most recent being Rappan Athruk) so it tells me the box went through some rough handling.
(Funny thing is you all used UPS Innovations to go to my USPS box and it came to Alaska via Fed Ex from the label on the outer box. FX is of course FedEx but if it was 5X it would of meant it flew up on UPS.)
Ok to the point of this post The latch. Even before I twisted the latch to open it (its scratched where you twist but thats nothing major) you can see only one side of the locking arm was attached at the hinge from the side to the top of book.
I am trying to keep my hobbie/miniature builder side from just immediately trying to fix it.
I think I can take a small hammer and a little pin to try to push the little needle pin back through but not 100% sure if the needle in the hinge part goes all the through from the one side through the center hinge to the other side.
Do you all know? A expensive piece for me to experiment with so holding off until get feedback from you all to see if you guys know more about the hinge.
From feedback on this site this seems to be the weak point on this awesome of awesome product. (Part of me wish you guys did something similar for every adventure path bundle, but know it might take away from the subscriptions so probably wouldn't happen.)
I don't want to mess it up THEN not able to return it for a in damaged piece. Have pictures if needed.
I am moving to Portland, Oregon and will be leaving Dec. 26th taking the Alaska Marine Highway ferry system down to Billingham, WA then driving the rest of the way.
I unfortuantly do not have a forwarding address yet as you have to show your ID to the Post Office within three days of registering for one.
What I am hoping to be able to do is "suspend" or "Put on hold" my subscriptions starting with the December one since it probably wouldn't reach me before I actually leave if it is not shipping until Dec 16th or so. (As of this moment it is only an Adventure Path sceduled for Dec. Although I was thinking about adding on a subscription or two since they are doing northern "lands" but thought that would be irresposible knowing I would need to put it on hold.)
Then possibly combine Dec and January subscriptions when I get the new address lined up at least a day or two after the 4th of January when I arrive at my new home.
We are renting a hotel room/lodge room out in Stevenson, WA for the first couple of months to see if we don't mind the drive from Portland. So don't even have a physical address (prefer a PO for shipments anyways) to give you.
I appreciate it your time and hope this will work.
I am waiting on the Holiday Card shipment which was shipped out before picking up a bunch of PDF's from you all (sent November 16th and package not here yet which is fairly normal as its only been 10 business days) but if my subscriptions are suspended does it affect any discounts I would normally get?
If so I'll wait to "suspend" the subscription until December 10th or so in the hopes that package has arrived by then to pick up a few of those PDF....
Cos/Liz or whom else it concerns,
I appreciate the answers over multiple times on this when I was inquiring earlier about the Runelords Limited edition book and PDF.
I did re-order and now sadly I am thinking I shouldn't pick it up. I am truly sorry for wasting your time.
Found out about a medical issue literally this morning and think with this unknown quantity and with my move to Portland and other comentiments with Frog God games that I will sadly have to pass on this book for now.
When I know for sure what all this truly means cost wise I'll just have to pick up the book (if still available) and the PDF separately.
Once again sorry to eat up your time ordering then canceling then ordering then canceling.
I need to cancel my pre order for the book. Making a move to Portland from Alaska and it would be better to cancel it for now.
If still available later I'll pick it up.
EDIT: Also a refresher on the "hold" of subscriptions. Think the November shipment will be fine but think I need to place the Dec shipment on hold when it comes time.
I know where I'll be staying for the first couple of months but no mailing address yet.
Not a high priority but before a pre-order ships does the AP advantage gets applied to it before it ships if when the pre-order was done you were not an actual AP subscriber but am now?
Or do I need to "re-order" the item to get the AP discount?
Thanks in advance and we do have to November I guess. :O)
I know more and more people are using there tablets for gaming. Most still use paper for record tracking while at conventions.
Well check the following out if it tweaks your interest I know it did mine.
Not affiliated with them except want to see it funded.
As long as it won't cause any hiccups with my shipment (just in case it is still in que) I would like to cancel the campaign subscription.
I only plan to start up the subscription around the map releases. Then when get more money maybe start it up full time again. At the very least buy them PDF for iPad.
I would like cancel this if I may. Not sure if it is the reason why the shipping would be $16.65 for Priority Mail but it is a bit to much for me to pay for a Medium Flat rate shipper ($14.20) that the subscriptions seem to come in.
The standard rate shipping is taking way to long for my tastes as well so will just have to pick up the Heroes box at a FLGS.
Thanks for your time.
Could I have the items that are ready to ship in my side cart ship and use any store credit available for any expenses needed.
Plus as a reminder for anything over $100 get first $10 of shipping covered. WHich with the Tomb of Horror it nearly covers it all. :O)
I was about to do it myself but it pulls everything up in the side cart and then says nothing will ship until they all arrive so just making sure.
EDIT: Oh we have time but I reduced my Battles subscription down to one subscription instead of the two. I updated it at the bottom of subscription page but it isn't correcting.
I think I recall that you guys did plan on sending out emails with confirmation on how many right before shipping but thought I just be safe.
• Trading Card Soft Sleeves (100pc)
With the unexpected order of the Tomb I am hoping I could cancel these items. If they are not regular stock and you got them hanging around for my order now I'll go ahead and keep them but would prefer the ability to cancel them.
Then another question.
The large The Tome of Horrors Complete (PFRPG) book how much for just it to ship? Can stuff be added to it alone so it can get it's total above $100 or is that taking advantage of your policy?
If it can is there anything in my side cart you all can move to make it go over that amount? Then have it go out?
Would it ship with the nifty corners you guys have had recently to make it survive USPS? It's amazing the condition I see some of the USPS packages I see two days of the weeks working at UPS arriving to us for transport.
Thank you for your time.
Could I get a few items moved to my current pending order?
The Ultra Pro Card sleeves, 10 packs of 100.
Then add another 5 Ultra Snug Packs if possible.
I understand this might delay my order some. I believe I already have some things delaying it already.
If something like the Jon Snow is a pre-oreder we can keep it on the October shipment.
The non-pre-order items though that just have extended time getting to your warehouse I would like to get it in the Sep. shipment if its okay.
I need the Sleeves but don't want to wait until mid-October for them. Finally getting around to organizing all my Gamemastery cards and A Game of Thrones Cards. I also don't want to pay extra shipping to Alaska. Otherwise I'd just pick it up locally if I didn't have them added to a subscription order.
Thank you for your time.
I've noticed the Chase Cards game mastery subscription is scheduled to ship mid June. Which means it didn't make it in time for Paziocon which is fine.
What I would like if possible is to have it ship with my early July shipment. That way the miniatures I added to the July shipment still ships with the July shipment. Because as of right now the cards pulled them to be with it.
I also have my subscriptions to ship with the Adventure Path right now but it still shows that the cards and miniatures will ship on there own mid June.
I hope to be able to cancel
1xDungeons & Dragons: The Art of Dragon Magazine Hardcover, $19.99
from my side cart.
Might purchase at a later date but right now have to start preparing for the three conventions I am going to this year. WHich from AK is a little expensive.
1619939, Feb 8, 2011
I added a Condition Card set to my pending order. Sorry that I did that it could of waited until the next order.
So in a way it is my fault for not getting put into the order 1611421, Feb 7, 2011. Probably a packing invoice was already printed and then when you guys wanted to confirm that I really DID want 2 of the Inner Sea Poster maps you just let it set in the box over night with the now older slip.
I do notice that my card got charged for the main order ($112.27) then two separate charges of ($9.34 the cards, & $1.27 ???).
What is the $1.27 charge for? Plus the second condition cards can wait for the next monthly shipment.
EDIT: Disregard the question on the charges it adds up. Just the second Condition Cards set.
Can I get a "freeze" or hold on this order to where the pre-authorization would drop off my account?
I really need to wait a couple of weeks to have this go out anyways. Hope we can make this work.
I so much don't mind a $25 "curtesey" fee for an item to be paid when i dont have enoughnfunds but for some reason my wfe ls a little perturbed. ;-)
If the preauthorization drops off, usually like five days I believe, they drop the fee.
Plus I did have a cortisone shot in my L5 / S1 which wasn't exactly cheap and put me a little behind. The real reason for the need for the order to be on hold for a bit.