Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ
Belkar Bitterleaf

mbauers's page

FullStar Pathfinder Society GM. 626 posts (5,589 including aliases). No reviews. No lists. No wishlists. 3 Pathfinder Society characters. 24 aliases.


RSS

1 to 50 of 626 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Are the books a log of all the spammer threads invading the site? ;-)

*

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Woo hoo, I get a free reroll because of my messenger bag! Great addition, and one that I was hoping for but not expecting!


Has anyone used Timely Inspiration in PFS?

"Cast this spell when a creature fails an attack roll or skill check. The target gains a +1 competence bonus per five caster levels (maximum +3 bonus) on the attack roll or skill check retroactively. If the bonus is enough to make the failure a success, the roll succeeds."

I ask because it was FAQ requested but never addressed. I assume this means table variation, but before I choose it for one of my limited spells known, I was wondering how do GMs in PFS typically rule it?

1) Levels 1-4 is no benefit, 5-9 is +1 bonus, 10-14 is +2 bonus

or

2) Levels 1-4 is +1 bonus, 5-9 is +2 bonus, 10-14 is +3 bonus

*

I have a question still about the Skald's Rage powers:

"If the rage power's effects depend on the skald's ability modifier (such as lesser spirit totem), affected allies use the skald's ability modifier instead of their own for the purposes of this effect."

So I get that if I grant Lesser Spirit Totem to my allies they use my Cha mod instead of their own for the attacks and damage. But do they use their own BAB? It doesn't say that they use mine, only my ability mod.


What about a skald using Lesser Spirit Totem? I assume not, because the spirits are attacking using the Skald's BAB and Cha mod, but the spirits are not the wearer of the circlet.


Mark Seifter wrote:
mbauers wrote:

Mark, thanks for taking the time to answer questions and clarify things.

Does the Extra Rage Power Feat count as getting a rage power from "another source" and therefore can only be applied to the Skald himself, or can a Skald take the feat to learn more rage powers to grant to his allies in a rage song?

If there's somewhere else where this is clarified, I apologize for the redundancy.

No problem!

It was not felt to need an errata, so if you want an official clarification, you will need a FAQ. However, I can tell you unofficially that as far as I know, it is another source.

Great, thanks!


Mark, thanks for taking the time to answer questions and clarify things.

Does the Extra Rage Power Feat count as getting a rage power from "another source" and therefore can only be applied to the Skald himself, or can a Skald take the feat to learn more rage powers to grant to his allies in a rage song?

If there's somewhere else where this is clarified, I apologize for the redundancy.


Kalindlara wrote:
mbauers wrote:
Can someone link it, please? I can't find it.

It's on the Product Page... give me a minute.

Under Errata, near the bottom of your screen.

Thanks, got it!

So, anyone know if a Skald can use the Extra Rage Power feat to apply those rage powers to his allies when he uses rage song? I think that was FAQed, but it wasn't addressed in the errata. Is there FAQ on this somewhere? Sorry, never had to look this stuff up before


Can someone link it, please? I can't find it.


Yes, but Paizo announced they're fixing that in the errata. So pretty soon it will work!


So I have a Spell Warrior Skald and (post errata) he'll get to apply Rage Powers to his weapon song.

I'm thinking of Ice Linnorm Curse (rage power) and possibly giving everyone frost weapons. So if an enemy kills a little summoned creature, for example, they get hit with the ice linnorm curse and gain cold vulnerability (if they fail their save).

Ice Linnorm Curse says: The character’s melee attacks deal an additional 1 point of cold damage.

Would that stack with a frost weapon?

So I hit with a frost longsword, would it deal weapon damage plus 1d6 + 1 cold? So let's say I roll a 5, the curse bumps it to 6, and the vulnerability makes it 9 total cold damage? Is this right? Or do they not stack, or work separately against the vulnerability?

So 5 becomes 7, 1 stays at 1, so 8 cold damage?

Thanks!


Any further word on this, perhaps a tentative date? I'm printing up all of my Additional Resources for PFS and am just waiting on the ACG errata...


So, DM Zinou started up a Mists of Mwangi game a short while ago but I just saw from one of his posts that he is on vacation for a week or so with no internet. We literally just got the opening post and knowledge checks and that's it, with no heads up from the Dm that he was going to be out for a week. I'm not saying this to bad mouth him, but to say that had I known we weren't playing at all for at least this week (and maybe longer), I'd have not signed up and kept my character available for gen con.

I asked in the discussion thread if I could bow out of this game, but he won't see it because he has no net access. Given that we have literally JUST started, am I allowed to do drop? Or will I get penalized or forced to stay in the game and just wait it out?

I also posted it here in case, if I am allowed to drop, someone else wants to take my place.

Game thread


I will make a pregen profile and post soon


I'll join if I can, but here's the problem. I have a level 2 character that I COULD use, but I need him available for Gencon. I will use a level 4 pregen if that's allowed, which I believe it is because none of my characters are level 4 yet. Good?


If a creature with fast healing is hurt on the surprise round before its turn, does its fast healing work during the surprise round, or only during its full turn on Round 1?

Thanks in advance!


Dekalinder wrote:

The rules states that you cannot have the effects of two performance at the same time. Most people get confused by the rules that state that a bard can't mantain more than one performance at a time and forget this second explicitly stated restriction.

As it stands, strict RAW rends Virtuoso Performance quite usless. I'm assuming there should have been an exception to this rules stated in the spell description.

So if my party is benefiting from triple time I can't use Inspire Courage? Lame.

Or, if I start Inspiring Courage it suppresses the effects of triple time? Lame.

Or am I misunderstanding what you're saying?


Jaeger was lucky the sorcerer didn't know Dimension Door ;-) I also think she probably would've used cloudkill instead of fireball.

Anyway, that was a cool story, but I would've preferred it if you would've rolled the attacks instead of taking the average. Yes, it would've been more time consuming, but it would have given a more accurate picture of the vigilante doing his thing.

I'm not too familiar with the vigilante, though I think it looks pretty cool. How did he get to see in the dark? Is it a vigilante feature or stalker feature, or did you have some gear or ability I'm not seeing?


Woo hoo! My Spell Warrior Skald will be excited to be able to use the rage power he gains at level 3! ;-)


Does the bonus for masterwork musical instruments apply to day job checks using that skill?

I'm looking at perform (percussion)--Sure, I could get a drum, but could I get a darkwood maraca or something? Looking for something different, and hopefully something I could use in one hand.


Yeah, I'm a dwarf hunter, 8 cha. My handle animal isn't the best, even with the +4 bonus. I really don't want to go through several scenarios with an AC who can't do anything and pay $10 to do it (need to get the pdf of the bestiary 4 or whatever for the new companion), only to fail the handle animal roll at the end and do it all again. It's not fair to the other members of the party, too, to have someone just sitting there not doing much. As far as bonus tricks, I have one, so it would be attack. But one trick in attack only lets you fight humanoids, monstrous humanoids, giants, or other animals. Constructs, undead, magical beasts, aberrations, my new creature would just sit there. Not to mention it will keep attacking and kill a subdued opponent since I don't have "heel".

I know I post a lot of rules questions on here, and I appreciate all of the feedback and discussion on these issues from everyone. It does seem that there is some variation between what different GMs rule on certain things, which is fine, but in this case if I buy the PDF and redo everything and I'm told I can't use it, then I'll be mad (vs my current state of just disappointment).

Is there a VC or something I can talk to to get it straightened out officially before I invest further time and money on the issue?


bluedove wrote:
mbauers wrote:
Can I train the new creature in between scenarios? Without the attack trick, things could get ugly, lol.

Indeed it could! Fortunately, you get to begin with bonus tricks at least. This was the closest FAQ item to the subject.

PFS FAQ wrote:

How is the replacement of a dead familiar, animal companion or paladin’s or cavalier's mount handled?

If you lose a companion during the course of a scenario, work with your GM for that scenario to properly note the loss on your Chronicle sheet. You should also note that you’ve gained your new companion. The new companion is ready for play in the next scenario after your previous companion died. Newly summoned animal companions begin play knowing a number of tricks equal to the bonus tricks granted based on your druid level. All other tricks require the use of Handle Animal to train the new animal companion as normal.

Regarding "as normal":

PFS FAQ wrote:

How can I teach tricks to an animal using Handle Animal?

You can teach any animal a trick so long as you follow the rules for Handle Animal on pages 97–98 of the Pathfinder RPG Core Rulebook. A GM must observe your Handle Animal check, and must initial what tricks the animal gained in the "Conditions Gained" section of the scenario's Chronicle sheet. The first time a character with levels in druid, ranger, or any other class that grants an animal companion gains an animal companion, the animal enters play knowing its maximum number of tricks as dictated by the animal companion's Intelligence and the character's effective druid level. If the character replaces the animal companion for any reason, the new animal starts with no tricks known, save for bonus tricks granted based on the PC's effective druid level. Once per scenario, you may attempt to train the animal companion a number of times equal to the number of ranks you have in
...

Thanks for the info! And wow, does this really suck! I mean, I understand not wanting people to frivolously change ACs, but my new one would start out with one bonus trick and I'll now have to take forever attempting two checks per scenario. I think this will basically make the character unplayable, at least for gen con, as I doubt I'll be able to play enough to get the AC at least a few tricks. I'm pretty disappointed.


Can I train the new creature in between scenarios? Without the attack trick, things could get ugly, lol.


And, as I sit here looking for what options to continue with my character I have just figured out that my Animal Companion I've been using (Spinosaurus) isn't PFS-legal, and I'm already level 2.

Son of a ...

How do I go about fixing this so I don't have to scrap the character? It was a really dumb mistake, but for some reason I never thought that AC choices would be restricted/would require additional resources.


Well, if you look at the example they provide of the solidsmoke pipeweed, only halflings can benefit from it because the item specifies that (right in the description of the item). I take that to mean that, because the darkleaf cloth doesn't specify it only works on elves, that anyone can use it.


Talwin Bernhold wrote:

The tall, powerfully built taxman returns and reads from a scroll:

"The following are to report for briefing if other duties have not called them away:"

mbauers
PJP
Merck
qwerty1971
TFidelFHell
PatheticWretch

Starting up Song of the Sea Witch. Please check in if you're still interested.

Regrettably, I'm out. I don't want to risk my characters tied up for Gen Con :-(


Yeah, I don't think you need to be elf or half elf:

"Note: Alternate racial traits, racial archetypes, racial evolutions, racial feats, and racial spells are only available for characters of the associated race. Racial equipment and magic items can be purchased and used by any race as long as the specific item permits it (for example, only halflings can purchase and use solidsmoke pipeweed)"


Steven_Evil wrote:
It does 1 bleed damage for 1d6 rounds. It's worded badly, but that was the official ruling if I remember right.

That is significantly less good, lol.


Shifty wrote:

Mithral Shirt for a Large Creature...

Armor for Unusual Creatures wrote:


Armor and shields for unusually big creatures, unusually little creatures, and non-humanoid creatures (such as horses) have different costs and weights from those given on Table: Armor and Shields. Refer to the appropriate line on Table: Armor for Unusual Creatures and apply the multipliers to cost and weight for the armor type in question.

This is very specific, because it is telling you precisely where and when to do the calculation, namely, to the line item cost in the section 'Table:armour and shields'.

There is no such wording in the cost for the Mithral, it simply prescribes a a sum that is to be added to the cost.

So the difference is that the 'multiplier' specifies where it needs to be.

This also makes sense in that the multipliers are very different even though the size of the armour doesn't change. A Large humanoid is x2 and a Large non-humanoid is x4, yet the size and weight of the armour doesnt change, so why would it cost an additional 2000 for materials when no additional materials were used?

Anyhow, the whole thing is a mess, some items are by weight, some are flat fee. It's a bunfight.

That's all my opinion anyhow, its a broken system that makes little sense, so apply the most simple logic - and BODMAS.

#TLDR; Large Chain Shirt non-humanoid in Mith = 1400gp.

So I can buy a medium-sized darkleaf cloth leather lamellar armor for my Animal Companion for (60 x2) + 750 = 870 gp? That doesn't seem too bad. I think it's worth 435 for him to have decent armor for 4 levels.


Are thistle arrows as awesome as they sound? For one gold piece my arrow does bleed damage for 1d6 rounds? Just with gravity bow and a decent shot I'm doing 10 bleed damage for 3 or 4 rounds from one shot? Seems brutal at low level. I'm considering getting the adventurer's armory just for these arrows.


There are several threads on this, but I was wondering if there has been any clarification on it for PFS--if I want to buy barding made of a special material (medium sized animal) what gets doubled in the cost? Let's use mitral chain shirt, for example. The 100 base cost becomes 200. Does the 1000 for mithral get doubled to 2000? For darkleaf cloth, does 750 get doubled to 1.5k? If I just get masterwork armor for barding, does the 150 MW cost get doubled?

Also, suppose I have armor for my AC when he's medium sized and I hit level 7, making him large sized? Is there anything I can do to change it to large armor, or would I have to sign it and buy new armor?


What about spells like Frostbite--can I cast Frostbite on my AC so she can deliver the charges with her natural attacks?


Ok, so while I was driving home I thought of another example that might help. You think I’m being wishy washy about changing when something is or isn’t a weapon,and I see how you could interpret that from what I’ve said. Allow me to clarify--something’s use defines what it is. If a crowbar is in my backpack, it is not a weapon. If I’m using it to open a door, it’s not a weapon. If I club someone with it, it is a weapon at that moment and benefits from the skald’s song.

I think this should always be the case if you consider certain examples.

Suppose I buy a steak knife. The maker of the knife is creating the knife for the intent of me to cut my meat with it. If I take the steak knife and stab someone with it, is it a weapon? I say yes.

Suppose I am a baseball player with a baseball bat. The maker designed it to be a tool in a game. If I smack someone with it, is it a weapon at that moment? I say yes.

Now consider that in pathfinder terms. I can have someone make me a masterwork club. The wood carver makes it with the purpose of me bashing skulls with it. That’s a weapon, right? Of course. What if I take a chair and break off one of the chair legs. Now I’m holding the chair leg. Was its intended use as a weapon? No. But when I hold it in my hand with the intent to bash someone with it, it is a weapon.

What distinguishes a chair leg from a club? They both are blunt wooden objects that are being used to harm someone. The only difference is the intent with which they were created, which I don’t think matters.

As far as appearing on the weapon chart, consider this:

Suppose I create a dart board and fashion some darts to use as a game in a tavern in Riddleport. If someone takes one of those darts and throws it at someone, is it a weapon? I say yes, even though it was intended to be a game piece.

So, doesn’t an item’s use define what it is?


If an improvised weapon doesn't exist, why do feats an traits that apply to improvised weapons exist?

You can't have someone craft an improvised weapon for you. The minute you use something as an improvised weapon, that's what it is.

An improvised weapon is a weapon, yes. When I'm using it as such and the skald starts singing, it is granted an enhancement bonus. Why? Because it is a weapon.

If the song turned the crowbar into a magic spear that I used as a club, I would agree with you. But it doesnt. Im not using an already encounter weapon as an improvised weapon. I'm using an improvised weapon, which is a weapon, so it gains an enhancement bonus.

If we can't even agree about what we are disagreeing about, there's not much point in you and I continuing this further, right?


No, I hold that the crowbar is an improvised weapon in all cases and should benefit as such.

I understand your point, I just disagree with how you are interpreting the FAQ. Either you don't understand my point, or you are just deliberately ignoring it. I can't tell, so I'll try again to explain where we differ.

"Using the longspear in this way (as an improvised weapon) would not allow you to benefit from any magical enhancements it may possess"

Your interpretation: An improvised weapon can NEVER benefit from magical enhancements.

My interpretation: If a magical weapon (spear, sword, etc) is used as an improvised weapon, it doesn't gain the magical enhancements. The enhancement$ Were placed on the weapon as a spear or a sword.

In the case we are debating, I'm not using a sword as a club or something. I'm using an improvised weapon as an improvised weapon. I'm using a weapon, which gains an enhancement from the song.

You first said you believe that an improvised weapon is not a weapon. I flat out disagree with that, but nothing I can say will sway you.

If you concede that point, or at least don't pursue it further, then our main disagreement is with the differing interpretations of the FAQ. I'm taking it for what it is, you're extrapolating it to say something it is not (in my opinion).


FLite wrote:

I read the FAQ as a weapon like a long spear is (effectively) a combo weapon, like a dagger pistol, it is a long spear + improvised quarterstaff combo. And like a dagger pistol, enhancements that apply to one part of the weapon do not apply to the other. (I also don't see anything wrong with masterworking a tool as an improvised weapon, but it wouldn't make it masterwork for whatever it's original purpose was. And it would cost like masterworking a weapon, not like masterworking a tool.)

Would you allow someone to arcane strike their ale stein?

Me? Absolutely.

Arcane strike makes your weapons get bonus damage and act as magical. If I use the stein as an improvised weapon, it is a weapon, so arcane strike applies. I also get brownie points with Cayden Cailean, which is always a plus. ;-)


No, that's not what I'm saying.

I'm saying they are both weapons, so they both benefit from Enhance Weapons.

We are simply interpreting the FAQ differently. I think the FAQ is saying that when something is enchanted as one type of weapon and used as another, you don't get the benefits of the original enchantment. If you had a flaming whip and strangled someone with it, you wouldn't do fire damage while you strangled them.

I think that is the limit of what the faq is saying. You seem to think that the faq states that Improvised weapons can never be enchanted, or benefit from enchantment.

When I am using a crowbar as a weapon, it is a weapon. Do you agree? If someone was murdered with a crowbar, would the police say: "Where is the murder implement-used-as-a-weapon?" No, they would say: "Where is the murder weapon?".

Something used as a weapon is a weapon. It even has the word weapon in its name: Improvised Weapon.

I am not taking an enchanted spear and using it as a different type of weapon. I am using the crowbar as an improvised weapon, so it is a weapon. I am fighting with it. The skald starts his song, which makes the weapons of all of his allies gain an enhancement bonus. Is the crowbar that I'm hitting someone with a weapon? Yes. Then it gains an enhancement bonus from the song.

I think you're stuck on someone trying to buy a masterwork crowbar that gets an enhancement bonus to attack or something, but I'm not arguing that. I'm saying if you use something as a weapon, it's a weapon. If you are using a weapon when the skald's song goes off, you get the bonus.

So which of my premises do you disagree with? You stated that an improvised weapon is not a weapon. If that is the case then, yes, the skald's song wouldn't work. But I strongly disagree with the view that an "improvised weapon" is not a "weapon".


GM Bold Strider wrote:

In my opinion, improvised weapons aren't weapons. They are just mundane items that you are making attacks with despite their non-weaponness. This is supported by the fact that you cannot have masterwork (+1 to hit) or magical versions of the items crafted. If they aren't weapons, then they wouldn't classify for magi or SW skalds.

An improvised weapon is a weapon. Just because you can't buy a flaming crowbar doesn't mean you can't use it to kill someone. Something that you use to attack someone is a weapon, in every sense of the word. Do you add IC to improvised weapons? If you do, you are acknowledging that it is a weapon, because IC adds to Weapon damage.

GM Bold Strider wrote:

If we consider improvised weapons to be weapons, then we follow the FAQ. 1) Is your magical frying pan weapon magical? Yes. 2) Are you making an improvised weapon attack? Yes. 3) Then, you do not "benefit from any magical enhancements it may possess, nor would you add benefits that apply when attacking with" said weapon. Thus, they qualify for the ability to apply, but you don't actually gain the benefits because improvised attacks with magical weapons don't get the bonuses of the magical properties.In my opinion, improvised weapons aren't weapons. They are just mundane items that you are making attacks with despite their non-weaponness. This is supported by the fact that you cannot have masterwork (+1 to hit) or magical versions of the items crafted. If they aren't weapons, then they wouldn't classify for magi or SW skalds.

I agree we should follow the faq, but I have a much stricter interpretation of that faq than you do. The faq says if something is enchanted as one type of weapon and you use it as another, you don't gain the benefits of the first type of weapon it is. So a +1 spear used as an improvised weapon doesn't get the +1 from the enchanted spearpoint.

I take the faq just as that. You seem to think the faq means that an improvised weapon can never be enchanted or, at the very least, that it can never benefit from an enchantment. But that is not what the faq says.

The difference in this case is that I am not using a spear as an improvised weapon. I am using an improvised weapon as an improvised weapon. So when I'm using it to fight and the song enchants it, it is a +1 improvised weapon. It gains the benefits, just as if you had used a +1 spear as a spear.


Right, so my interpretation of that same faq is that when something is enchanted as one weapon (say a spear) and it is used as an improvised weapon, the enchantment doesn't apply (as it was enchanted as a spear, not as an improvised weapon).

I think this is a separate issue, because the song enchants all weapons. The skald ability enchants any weapon that is used by allies. If you use a natural weapon, it is enchanted. If you use a spear, it is enchanted. If you use an improvised weapon, it is enchanted.

My argument is that an improvised weapon is a weapon. Inspire Courage (which applies to weapon damage) applies to improvised weapons, which proves that it is a "weapon". Since it is a weapon, it gets enchanted by the skald's song.

The FAQ is a corner case because the spear was enchanted, but is not being used as a spear. For the skald's song, all weapons are enchanted.


Oh, right. I thought you were emphasizing "your ally" but you were emphasizing wielding. Yeah, I agree.


I believe you count as your own ally, if that's what you are referring to...


I've asked this question and have been receiving various responses, so I figured I'd pose it here in the rules forum.

At 1st level, the spell warrior can grant a +1 enhancement bonus to the weapons (including ammunition) of allies within 60 feet.

So, does it affect improvised weapons?

*

Gregory Connolly wrote:

The Exchange faction card will also let you raise the day job limit if you can check enough boxes to get the Chairperson boon.

The exchange also has the Master of Trade vanity that lets you buy things at a discount.

In general though there isn't all that much you can do to avoid having roughly the same wealth at the same level as everyone else other than not die (an obvious goal that you are trying for anyway.)

What book has the master of trade vanity in it?

*

Ok, gotcha. That makes sense

*

BigNorseWolf wrote:

Getting lucky and playing up at a table is your biggest income booster.

PFS is well aware that cash equals power, and is more than a little paranoid about ways to increase it.

So if I'm level 3 and play up in a 4-5 tier, I get 4-5 tier gold? And if I play down in a 1-2, I get 1-2 gold?

So the out-of-subtier gold is only for GM credits?


Hasshin Sshok wrote:


so um you have your pet so you wont be alone ^_^

:-)

GM, what are the chances we finish this by Friday morning/early afternoon? Not trying to rush, but I'm signed up for an online game Friday night in the APcon and I need to send in what character I'm using. Just wanted to know if I need to use a pregen or if Magrim will have a shot.


Yep, that's me. And unless I finish the PbP I'm in I wouldn't be level 5 yet, so that would work out. But thanks for clearing that up! I don't want to make any mistakes and invalidate my character.


DM Beckett wrote:

All Pregens are Grand Lodge Faction, so you would get the Boon, but if the real character you apply it to is not Grand Lodge, it's lost. I believe this is also true for Faction Cards.

Really? That would be great! I signed up for some games for the APcon and I dont know if my character will be done with the PbP in time. But he's Grand Lodge so hopefully you're right in case i need to use a pregen.


Ok, so I know if my characters are all tied up I can use a pregen and apply the credit to a character when the character is done with their PBP. My question is, suppose I complete a faction mission (boon on the chronicle, not faction card) with the pregen. Now Lem doesn't have a faction, but the character to which I am applying the credit does have that faction (and successfully completed enough to gain the boon as Lem).

Does the character receive those faction-specific boons on the chronicle sheet when the credit is applied? Or are they crossed off because Lem doesn't belong to a faction?


I think you just put the character in when you report and as soon as he's available the credit applies. I did that when my character was tied up in a PbP and the gane I was GMing finished first. It's the same if you GM a game for which your character is not yet high enough level. I hope that's right, otherwise I messed up.

1 to 50 of 626 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

©2002–2015 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.