Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ
Shelyn

lynora's page

13,164 posts (36,151 including aliases). No reviews. No lists. 1 wishlist. 82 aliases.


RSS

1 to 50 of 13,164 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Female awww, but that would be telling unknown

I just can't take this right now. I'm gonna take some time to cool down. Just....cut it out with the arguing and the cutting people down and the assuming the worst of fellow players. I'm sorry I don't have a longer fuse for this stuff right now, but I've got some stuff going on in RL that is stressing me out and I just don't have the emotional energy for this.


Female awww, but that would be telling unknown

Ace was never in Iolth's room or involved with Iolth in any way. He was in Vai's room, stuck in scene limbo due to FCD being missing and because we were trying to get these scenes to intersect. He was released from the scene in Vai's room by Aananda and ran into Al carrying Ginni in the hallway. And the only reason that your post was overridden was to correct a point of geography.


Female awww, but that would be telling unknown

Also, could you all please dial down the hostility like a lot, please? I do not appreciate wading through all of this. Is Ace selfish/self-centered? Sometimes. Which is probably true for everyone. His girlfriend would certainly agree with the sentiment if she were able to at the moment, but that's a fight between the two of them, and part of the story. The rest of this was just uncalled for.

Oh, and

Mel:
not gonna use the time thing. Ginni doesn't need to provide a clue, she is the clue. Remember what she is and how her abilities work...ummm....sorry about this, but you're about to get a very painful demonstration.


Female awww, but that would be telling unknown

Kryzbyn, Ace had been stuck in scene limbo for ages in order to be in position to intercept when Ginni came in. Al made the assumption of getting through the lobby without anyone stopping him first. And then the nurse character kind of added to the confusion. I think that it is primarily a confusion arising from the new infirmary layout. There is now a lobby/check-in area before you get back to the rooms, which is where the beds are. The nurse would have had to go through the hall to the lobby area, direct them to come back to a room, and then Al could lay her down on the bed. Ace intercepted in the hallway while leaving Vai's room, as was supposed to happen.


Freehold DM wrote:
lynora wrote:
Kajehase wrote:


With the amount of pasta I eat, remind me to only nod enthusiastically if we ever meet.

And this would be why I am not a fan of handshakes. Nodding is fine. :)
So...no hugs?

Hugs are fine if the person is not covered in crumbs or something. Actually hugs can sometimes be safer than handshakes because not as much direct skin contact. But I am also shy and not prone to being physically demonstrative in terms of affection. :)


Female awww, but that would be telling unknown

I am so sorry for your loss, Bryan. :(


Female awww, but that would be telling unknown

I'm gonna wait to post to the game thread until I can see just one screen instead of two....I think that's probably safest....


Female awww, but that would be telling unknown
Death_Keeper wrote:
HAPPY VAGINAL ESCAPE DAY TO ME!!!!!

Happy Birthday. :)


Female awww, but that would be telling unknown
Lucas Svarog wrote:

What would you all say the range of firebird telapathy is?

~100ft?

I've really never bothered to quantify it...long enough for story purposes?


Female awww, but that would be telling unknown
"Ace" wrote:
Hey Lyn, would you mind releasing Ace? He's basically waiting to see if Vai wants or needs his help or assistance, but maybe you can let me go and contact him through the device keeping Kal in check if Vai or Aananda needs him?

Was trying to engineer things so that scenes came together at a particular timing, but missing players makes that less easy. Will try and get this in as soon as I am able. My apologies for the delayed reply. I've been sick the last few days and currently can barely manage sitting up to type. I used all my energy last night pretending to not be sick long enough for the every other week gaming session.

Speaking of scenes in limbo, Kryzbyn, I think you can have Aleq move ahead without continuing to wait for a reply from Repp. i'm not sure what's up with FCD, but I have tried PMs and email and no response yet. Hoping he's okay. :/


TriOmegaZero wrote:
Time for the final push, and we shall be out of the old house. Then the wait for the new house.

Good luck. Moving sucks so I hope it's all done with sooner rather than later.


Kajehase wrote:
lynora wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
lynora wrote:
Rawr! wrote:
lynora wrote:

So much talk of whiskey....one of those things that I really really miss. :(

Allergies suck.

Rum is the only thing I have an allergy to, which is good and bad.

Sorry to hear about your allergies. If I recall, you have a lot of food allergies. :(

Yeah, I have serious (like can put me in the hospital serious) allergies to fish and wheat. And a bunch of metal sensitivities. So, you know, I'm only allergic to the stuff that's hard to avoid. The wheat allergy developed within the last year, so I'm still adjusting to all the stuff I can't ever have again. And then there's the list of things I'm not supposed to have because of my ear condition, but I occasionally cheat on anyways. Like alcohol (I can at least still have wine and cider) and caffeine. Chocolate is now a once every few months thing for me, and coffee or tea is like maybe twice a year. I'm not supposed to have salt either, but that's just crazy talk.
Oh man, that's really really difficult. How do you deal?

Well, mostly I don't have a choice. I try to just focus on the things I like that I can still have. And not as much eating out. It's just not safe what with the risk of cross contamination and all. The caffeine withdrawal was hard, but it was a choice between giving up caffeine or letting my ear disease progress to the point where they have to do an operation that permanently destroys my hearing. Even I don't like coffee that much. :)

But sometimes I do get bummed out when I can't have something that I really miss. Like whiskey, donuts, or Korean fried chicken. *shrug* But what can I do? I break out in hives if I even touch something that touched something with wheat in it. So I just gotta deal.

With the amount of pasta I eat, remind me to only nod enthusiastically if we ever meet.

And this would be why I am not a fan of handshakes. Nodding is fine. :)


Freehold DM wrote:
lynora wrote:
Think I might try and nap before gaming. I am stubbornly refusing to cancel in spite of having a cold and running a fever.
I had to cancel tomorrow's game due to my wife changing her mind and telling me last minute, resulting in two gamers kinda left hanging. I will be checking with them tomorrow though to see if there is anything I can do to make their day easier.

Bummer. Hopefully you are still able to do something fun.

I ended up being really glad that I didn't cancel because we ended up having an awesome session last night in spite of my not feeling well. Second time this campaign that our would-be heroes actually got to feel competent. :)


Freehold DM wrote:
lynora wrote:
Rawr! wrote:
lynora wrote:

So much talk of whiskey....one of those things that I really really miss. :(

Allergies suck.

Rum is the only thing I have an allergy to, which is good and bad.

Sorry to hear about your allergies. If I recall, you have a lot of food allergies. :(

Yeah, I have serious (like can put me in the hospital serious) allergies to fish and wheat. And a bunch of metal sensitivities. So, you know, I'm only allergic to the stuff that's hard to avoid. The wheat allergy developed within the last year, so I'm still adjusting to all the stuff I can't ever have again. And then there's the list of things I'm not supposed to have because of my ear condition, but I occasionally cheat on anyways. Like alcohol (I can at least still have wine and cider) and caffeine. Chocolate is now a once every few months thing for me, and coffee or tea is like maybe twice a year. I'm not supposed to have salt either, but that's just crazy talk.
Oh man, that's really really difficult. How do you deal?

Well, mostly I don't have a choice. I try to just focus on the things I like that I can still have. And not as much eating out. It's just not safe what with the risk of cross contamination and all. The caffeine withdrawal was hard, but it was a choice between giving up caffeine or letting my ear disease progress to the point where they have to do an operation that permanently destroys my hearing. Even I don't like coffee that much. :)

But sometimes I do get bummed out when I can't have something that I really miss. Like whiskey, donuts, or Korean fried chicken. *shrug* But what can I do? I break out in hives if I even touch something that touched something with wheat in it. So I just gotta deal.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Think I might try and nap before gaming. I am stubbornly refusing to cancel in spite of having a cold and running a fever.


TriOmegaZero wrote:
Rawr! wrote:
TriOmegaZero wrote:
Heavy furniture is in the truck. Now is lunch. Furniture dollies are back-savers.
Where are you moving?
Just across town. It was time to renew the lease, but since all of our friends are on the east side of Phoenix, as is my campus, we decided to look for a new place over there. Currently waiting on the bank to fund the loan for our first house purchase.

Good luck with the move and the house purchase. :)


Rawr! wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:

Finally, some good news.

Working together with my wife for the first time in a while, we have procured new cell phones through Best Buy. We pick them up today. I checked with my old provider on the sly and discovered my contacts will be moving to the new phone via google. So I'll be sending a text by this evening to all the fawtls who I am in phone contact with with my new number. It's a financial downturn that may negatively affect my Otakon trip, but who needs con stuff? I can survive on the skinny for one trip.

I'm glad something positive has come your way.

+1. Being without a phone sucks. Glad you got things worked out. :)


Rawr! wrote:
lynora wrote:

So much talk of whiskey....one of those things that I really really miss. :(

Allergies suck.

Rum is the only thing I have an allergy to, which is good and bad.

Sorry to hear about your allergies. If I recall, you have a lot of food allergies. :(

Yeah, I have serious (like can put me in the hospital serious) allergies to fish and wheat. And a bunch of metal sensitivities. So, you know, I'm only allergic to the stuff that's hard to avoid. The wheat allergy developed within the last year, so I'm still adjusting to all the stuff I can't ever have again. And then there's the list of things I'm not supposed to have because of my ear condition, but I occasionally cheat on anyways. Like alcohol (I can at least still have wine and cider) and caffeine. Chocolate is now a once every few months thing for me, and coffee or tea is like maybe twice a year. I'm not supposed to have salt either, but that's just crazy talk.


Female awww, but that would be telling unknown
Damiani wrote:
And here I thought the Casseus, Jeran and Vickory 'team' where all those things in one. :)

And then you changed the mission parameters... :)

Jeran used to be a lone wolf, but time at Avalon has taught him the benefits of teamwork. If you need to be in three places at once, well, the logical step is to get more people.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Kryzbyn wrote:

My fiancee wants to get rid of our garbage disposal...says it just stinks up the place and grows bacteria...

I thought it was a marvel of the modern kitchen...

It is a marvel of the modern kitchen...cut up a lemon and put it down the disposal. Clears up that nasty smell right away.


So much talk of whiskey....one of those things that I really really miss. :(

Allergies suck.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Scintillae wrote:
ebon_fyre wrote:
Scintillae wrote:
Granted, that's more illogical setup than anything. Disposal sink should go on the left so you can rinse the dishes on the right!
I still think sinks should be designed by women who actually, you know, wash in them.
Or at least make sense with the kitchen. Wash, rinse, dishwasher! Mine is the exact reverse.

Read more manga. Reading from right to left long enough makes washing up from right to left start to feel like it makes sense. At least it worked for me. I'd have trouble going back to doing the washing up left to right now. It would feel wrong. :)


Female awww, but that would be telling unknown

Yeah, I can see how this might be a good opportunity for Dave to work off some frustrations. :)


Female awww, but that would be telling unknown
Iolth Taknith wrote:

I am on Season 2, Episode 14 of Doctor Who...

I swear, If I wasn't watching it with my family, I would've watched it immediately after I saw 13.

On a more serious note... I'm afraid for the game. It started out so young, so vitalous, so gregarious! And now it is dying. What disease is ailing this poor thing?!

Oh, we're at about the same point then (presuming you mean the new series...never seen any of the 'classic' episodes). It's taking forever because I'm watching it with my husband and he's traveling so much we rarely get a chance to watch.

And dial down the drama, dear. People have vacations and family stuff in the summer. Slowdowns for that are common. Heck, that's what happened to me today. The kidlet was feeling down so I spent the day trying to cheer him up. It's not like during the school year when I actually get time to myself. :P


Female awww, but that would be telling unknown
Dragonborn3 wrote:
Paizo's elves don't "trance" anymore.

Meh, I still use the fluff from 2e for elves. They can trance if they wanna. :P


2 people marked this as a favorite.

The kidlet has been kinda down lately so today we just did things that were fun for him. Mini golf, tacos for dinner, and plenty of Mass Effect time (he thinks watching me play Mass Effect is better than watching tv...go figure). He gets so lonely during summer break, and with the karate school being closed for art fair last week he hasn't been around people other than me for too many days. Hopefully today helped. Well, that and karate tomorrow evening. Hanging out with other kids should help a lot. :)


Orthos wrote:
lynora wrote:
Orthos wrote:
Drejk wrote:
Orthos wrote:

Nah, you're fine =) I know my sleeping patterns are unusual, so I'm kind of used to having to explain the situation a little. No offense taken.

My normal up-time is 7. This week however it's 5 - 6 is when I have to be at the office >_<

What is unusual about your sleep patterns?!
Apparently being unable to fall asleep until midnight or later is considered strange by the majority of the population. Who'd'a thunk?
See, I think they're weird for going to bed so early. But then I'm another night owl and have learned to function on very little sleep when I am forced to get up before the hideous light of the day star crosses the horizon. And I see nothing natural about this whole diurnal business...especially when it starts about the time I want to be going to bed. :)
That was how I was before I had to be up for 8 AM jobs. Back when I either wasn't working or was working second-shift, I'd crash around 2-4 AM and sleep til 10 or 11. That seems to be my natural sleep cycle; pushing it back to midnight is about the earliest I seem to be able to manage.

Yep, that's my natural sleep schedule as well. But even when I have to get up at 7, I can't get to bed before 1 or 2. And earlier than that...well, I just plan on naps. Going to bed at midnight required too much medication. And melatonin does bad things to me. 1 mg of melatonin knocks me out like a light for a minimum eight hours. Not in a good way. In the if I happen to conk out in the hallway that's where I'll sleep and no one can wake me kind of way. Apparently I must not produce much of this stuff naturally...


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Congratulations, HD. :)


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Orthos wrote:
Drejk wrote:
Orthos wrote:

Nah, you're fine =) I know my sleeping patterns are unusual, so I'm kind of used to having to explain the situation a little. No offense taken.

My normal up-time is 7. This week however it's 5 - 6 is when I have to be at the office >_<

What is unusual about your sleep patterns?!
Apparently being unable to fall asleep until midnight or later is considered strange by the majority of the population. Who'd'a thunk?

See, I think they're weird for going to bed so early. But then I'm another night owl and have learned to function on very little sleep when I am forced to get up before the hideous light of the day star crosses the horizon. And I see nothing natural about this whole diurnal business...especially when it starts about the time I want to be going to bed. :)


Female awww, but that would be telling unknown

I would like to apologize to anyone I got a bit snappish with yesterday. And for not updating the game thread at all. I've been a bit stressed out due to some real life stuff and my fuse was a bit short.


Female awww, but that would be telling unknown

Sorry to see you go, Capt. Is this just a long hiatus? If yes, then we can just move your characters into the background until such time as you have time again. It's no problem. And good luck with whatever real life stuff you have going on. :)


Female awww, but that would be telling unknown
Wearer of Masks wrote:
GM .Capt_Wombat wrote:

I think there was a misunderstanding Lyn, some I think thought that WoMs may have been a PC and not an NPC as you say. So that some of the things he has done on the past look like PvP and not what is was, NPC v PC.

I myself am fine with WoM, I think he's a fun NPC and a nice off/on protagonist.

Umm Captain, I've had the exact same statistics as everyone else. I am a PC, and I have been since the beginning.

Instead of being an exploding kineticist, sonic cannon, Black Hole Dwarf, or curse slinging angel, I chose to point my powers completely into ignoring the Wards and hiding from security measures.

Now you're just confusing the issue. As of our last conversation regarding WoM he is at NPC status due to things. Probably should have been all along given his primary use as a plot device, but reasons. This is of course made more confusing by the game's blurry lines between PC and NPC. It's largely an arbitrary category. But based on WoM's motivations, power level, and relationships with both other characters and the plot, I would say he is squarely in NPC territory. Especially because of redacted. Really the point is just that it gives people an idea of what to expect from him. To avoid misunderstandings and arguments. Ooc ones at least. And you've gotten a fair amount more leeway than you would have as a PC because of my understanding of this character as NPC. That's about all I can say without spoiling plot points.


Female awww, but that would be telling unknown
MisterLurch wrote:
lynora wrote:
MisterLurch wrote:
Lyn, you are saying he could have teleported with that level of precision into a room whose interior, layout, and occupants he could not see?
His whole schtick is that he's a super-spy. Security can see into that room and it wouldn't be the first time he's been watching the screens without permission. Especially with Aananda in the infirmary dealing with Vai's crisis and not likely to notice him.
Wearer is as close as makes no difference to omniscient and unstoppable. Got it. That is fun.

That is not anything like what I said. He is neither omniscient nor is he unstoppable. And I'm not understanding why you jumped to that conclusion after being presented with a logical and feasible method for a spy to gain that information about the room's layout and occupants. Without resorting to omniscience. And I already stated that he has very specific limitations or his welcome gets rescinded. And that would generally lead to unpleasant death for him. One of several different ways depending on who catches him first (the school, Jiminy, Ephebe, etc). Doesn't sound that unstoppable there either. He's meant to be an antagonist, but not an overt and obvious one. And whose side he ends up on in the end is not yet decided. The idea is to provide a challenge that doesn't have to get resolved by killing things. That doesn't seem like such a bad idea to me. I really don't understand the hostility here. Why is this okay from other NPCs but not this one? Especially since he was actually trying to do something good in this scene (saving Julie) so it doesn't even fall into PvP. Did I miss something when I read through that scene? I was reading pretty fast, but I thought I got all of it.


Female awww, but that would be telling unknown
MisterLurch wrote:
Lyn, you are saying he could have teleported with that level of precision into a room whose interior, layout, and occupants he could not see?

His whole schtick is that he's a super-spy. Security can see into that room and it wouldn't be the first time he's been watching the screens without permission. Especially with Aananda in the infirmary dealing with Vai's crisis and not likely to notice him.


Female awww, but that would be telling unknown

Oh, yeah, now I remembered the other one.

DK, I need you to change the name of Romulus's hometown. It can't be Lemuria because that's the name of one of the gem dragon planets (Haven, Annwn, Lemuria, and Nibiru for those that forgot) so it can't also be the name of a town. I don't need to be dealing with that confusion. :)


Female awww, but that would be telling unknown

So much to catch up on from this weekend...

Alright, let's see...where to start....

Iolth, Capt. Wombat has some good advice for you there. Especially about assuming other people's reactions for them. It's a habit you want to break as soon as possible. It really annoys other players, and rightly so.

For future reference, and I have clarified this before, but it's been a while since DK was on hiatus for so long so it's understandable if it was forgotten, yes, WoM can move through the wards. He's an adversary type character rather than a student or teacher. He's currently allowed (mostly) the run of the place because Jiminy thinks that the guy could be a valuable war asset and has convinced Aananda to let him operate on campus providing he sticks to the rules (stay out of the hatchery, don't hurt any staff or students). Showing up to save someone doesn't violate those rules, so, yeah, he could do that. However, since the scene has moved on since then we'll just let it go this time. But in the future please be aware that this isn't just a player on a power trip. He's running a long-game story arc that I've approved. It remains to be seen what side WoM is actually playing on in the end.

Yes, the wards are smart. If someone gets hurt in the infirmary they don't get teleported anywhere since that just creates more trouble for the staff. There are alarms that alert the staff however, pretty much just how it happened here. The teleporting thing is what happens when someone gets seriously injured outside of the infirmary so that they can get treatment quickly.

Did I miss anything?


4 people marked this as a favorite.
Pillbug Toenibbler wrote:
Drejk wrote:
How is that FAWTLies don't have their own jet yet? I could fly from Norwich directly to Kraków without bothering of getting ticket, going to London and all that crap...
Wonder Lynora had an invisible jet, but I forgot where I valet parked it.

This is the problem with invisible jets. Next time we put the lojack on the jet before we park it...er...not that there's going to be a next time...because I absolutely don't have an invisible jet or a super secret identity as a supervillian...er...hero....I meant hero....of course...heh heh.......... ;P


Female awww, but that would be telling unknown
Death_Keeper wrote:

By the way Dennis/Jiminy, when do you think it would be okay for your newest hopeful employee to attempt to show up?

Anytime is fine. They're just working on helping the town right now.


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Female awww, but that would be telling unknown

Besides, Abaddon doesn't want this either. Nobody wants Ephebe back in the realm of infernal/abyssal/daemonic politics. They just got rid of her! ;P


Female awww, but that would be telling unknown

As I've told Iolth, a few times now, there really isn't much drama here. His problem can be solved in roughly thirty seconds once you bring in the right person. So no need for extreme measures. It's more about buying time.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Yuugasa, it's always good to know that you're not the only one to go through something. And sometimes it's nice to not have someone think I'm unnatural because I'm not close to my family. And glad you appreciated the snark. ^.^

Odraude, I love that quote. I definitely wish I had figured that out earlier in life. It would have saved me a lot of grief.


Female awww, but that would be telling unknown

Anyways, sorry for the lack of posting yesterday. The not sleeping thing was kind of problematic. Today is better.


Female awww, but that would be telling unknown

That's a sweet thought, Ed. :)

Kidlet is going through a growth spurt/has teeth coming in/is experiencing the wild mood swings that herald the very beginnings of puberty and it's been an interesting week. His dad travels for work so I'm all on my own with him, as usual. And he's overall a good kid, don't get me wrong. It's just that summer vacation is hard because there's no real down time away from the kidlet. Which is okay except when he's being extra high-maintenance. (No, there is not a monster standing right behind you, yes, if you continue to whine I will restrict you to your room for your own safety, no, I cannot in fact move if you are clinging to me like a leech, yes, you do have to let go if you want to go to the pool later........yeah, this really is a sample conversation...from this morning.)


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Yuugasa wrote:

Has anyone else here grown up in a fundamentalist religious family? If so how do you deal with them? (assuming your beliefs are different and also assuming you haven't been kicked out or that you do actually deal with them at all)

At this point all I got is be polite and don't say anything that will start an argument unless it's actually important.

Yep. I'm not on the best of terms with most of them. I already spent too much of my life trying to be something I'm not and I'm done with that. (Because teaching someone to hate themself does not actually create a loophole in that whole love your neighbor as yourself thing. Really.) And they're not too willing to deal with that. Seriously, you'd have thought that I confessed to being a serial killer or something. Being bi isn't that bad. :/

And I know from how they've treated other family members in the past that they say all kinds of bad stuff about me behind my back. And I realized that not only did I not need the judgement that I didn't need the negativity. So I'm actually happier not being around them. Sometimes I have to be and on those occasions I try to be polite, but also keep my distance. There's no point in arguing with them. Unless they're being evil to my kid. I refuse to be non-confrontational about that.
That said, my sisters are actually cool about the whole thing. It's hard on the youngest because she gets caught in the middle cause she's the 'good' sister (still goes to church, doesn't drink, etc, etc), but she's actually never been anything but loving and accepting towards me. Even when they give her a hard time. So not all of my family sucks.


Female awww, but that would be telling unknown

Today has been less than awesome. Insomnia really bad last night. Finally managed to get to sleep at 4. At 5 kidlet had nightmare. Yeah. Managed to nap a little bit this morning, but not running on much sleep. And kidlet has a fever and is crazy clingy. Sigh.


Female awww, but that would be telling unknown
GM .Capt_Wombat wrote:

arr so they act as complex tools not really constructs in the self guided way.

---

Game time wise, is it the end of 1st class now?

No, but Halo can grab her schedule and check out her room at any point.


Female awww, but that would be telling unknown

DK, those constructs sound cool.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Kidlet is being a little angel today. This is....unexpected. But not unappreciated.


Glad the move was successfully accomplished, Scint.


Sorry about your cat, taig. :(

Edit: well....that's one way to offer comfort I guess.... :S

1 to 50 of 13,164 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.