|2 people marked this as a favorite.|
Now that I look at the cha mods more closely, they are pretty low. Wizard is still fairly useless at planar binding until they get 8th level spells.
Ok you really need to read that:1) Make the circle perfectly, so no spell resistance to get free.
2) Summon the outsider.
3) Cast geas on the outsider and told him to retrieve an item from outside of the circle. The outsider is currently screwed at this point.
4) Cast bestow curse on the outsider to give him a -4 to all attacks, saves, skills, and ability checks.
5) Cast bestow curse on the outsider to give him a -6 Charisma.
Waited a few days for the geas to break the outsider, giving him a -12 to all ability scores.
6) Cast eagle's splendor on yourself for +4 Charisma.
7) Cast some fear effects on him to give him the shaken condition.
And then do the charisma check (even with penalties) to make the outsider your b&$!!.
Sure it needs a few days to work but it doesn't require maintance and attention during those days, you also don't need to do all of the above; you just do as many as you need.
PS. This list isn't mine, it's Aerelinth's (i hope i spelled the username correctly).