The Air elementalist uses the forces of the wind, sky, clouds, and lightning to confuse and destroy his foes, all while flying through the Air with ease.
Air Supremacy (Su)
You gain a +2 enhancement bonus on Fly skill checks. This bonus increases by +1 for every five wizard levels you possess. In addition, you can cast feather fall on yourself at will. At 5th level, you can cast levitate on yourself at will. At 10th level, you can cast fly on yourself at will. At 20th level, whenever you make a Fly skill check, assume the roll resulted in a natural 20.
Lightning Flash (Su)
As a standard action, you can unleash a flash of electricity. This flash deals 1d6 points of electricity damage + 1 point for every two wizard levels you possess to all creatures within 5 feet of you and dazzles them for 1d4 rounds. A successful Reflex save negates the dazzled effect and halves the damage. The DC of this save is equal to 10 + 1/2 your wizard level + your Intelligence modifier. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Intelligence modifier.
Air Elementalist Wizard Spells
• 0th Level - Message:
• 1st Level - Alter Winds, Feather Fall, Shocking Grasp
• 2nd Level - Elemental Speech, Elemental Touch, Resist Energy, Summon Monster II, Glide, Gust of Wind, Levitate, Whispering Wind:
• 3rd Level - Draconic Reservoir, Elemental Aura, Protection From Energy, Cloak of Winds, Fly, Gaseous Form, Lightning Bolt, Wind Wall
• 4th Level - Detonate, Dragon's Breath, Elemental Body I, Summon Monster IV, Ball Lightning, River of Wind, Shout
• 5th Level - Elemental Body II, Planar Adaptation, Planar Binding, Lesser, Summon Monster V, Overland Flight, Suffocation
• 6th Level - Elemental Body III, Planar Binding, Summon Monster VI, Chain Lightning, Sirocco
• 7th Level - Elemental Body IV Planar Adaptation, Mass, Summon Monster VII, Control Weather, Fly, Mass
• 8th Level - Planar Binding, Greater, Summon Monster VIII, Shout, Greater, Stormbolts
• 9th Level - GateM, Suffocation, Mass, Winds of Vengeance
Earth Elementalist Spells - Opposition School
• 0th Level - Acid Splash
• 1st Level - Expeditious Excavation, Grease, Stone Fist
• 2nd Level - Acid Arrow, Create PitF, Glitterdust, Shatter, Stone Call
• 3rd Level - Shifting Sand, Spiked Pit, Stinking Cloud
• 4th Level - Acid PitM, Calcific Touch, Stone Shape, StoneskinM
• 5th Level - Hungry Pit, Passwall, Transmute Mud to Rock, Transmute Rock to Mud, Wall of Stone
• 6th Level - Acid Fog, Flesh to Stone, Move Earth, Stone to Flesh, Wall of IronM
• 7th Level - Rampart, Reverse Gravity, Statue
• 8th Level - Iron Body, Wall of Lava
• 9th Level - Clashing Rocks, World Wave
• Resistance - Subject gains +1 on saving throws.
• Acid Splash - Orb deals 1d3 acid damage.
• Drench - A sudden downpour soaks a target creature or object.
• Detect Magic - Detects all spells and magic items within 60 ft.
• Detect Poison - Detects poison in one creature or small object.
• Read Magic - Read scrolls and spellbooks.
• Daze - A single humanoid creature with 4 HD or less loses its next action.
• Breeze - Create a light wind that blows against target from direction of your choice.
• Dancing Lights - Creates torches or other lights.
• Flare - Dazzles one creature (–1 on attack rolls).
• Light - Object shines like a torch. Firefly
• Penumbra - Protects creature or object touched from bright light.
• Ray of Frost - Ray deals 1d3 cold damage.
• Scoop - Create a scoop of force to pick up or carry liquids.
• Spark - Ignites flammable objects.
• Ghost Sound - Figment sounds.
• Haunted Fey Aspect - You surround yourself with disturbing illusions.
• Bleed - Cause a stabilized creature to resume dying.
• Disrupt Undead - Deals 1d6 damage to one undead.
• Touch of Fatigue - Touch attack fatigues target.
• Jolt - Deal 1d3 electrical damage with a ranged touch attack.
• Mage Hand - 5-pound telekinesis.
• Mending - Makes minor repairs on an object.
• Message - Whisper conversation at distance. A Piece of Copper Wire
• Open/Close - Opens or closes small or light things.
• Root - Reinforces a subjects defense against being moved or tripped.
• Mage Armor - Gives subject +4 armor bonus.
• Sleep - Puts 4 HD of creatures into magical slumber. ((fine sand, rose petals, or a live cricket) Evocation
• Burning Hands - 1d4/level fire damage (max 5d4).
• Floating Disk - Creates 3-ft.-diameter horizontal disk that holds 100 lbs./level.
• Magic Missile - 1d4+1 damage; +1 missile per two levels above 1st (max 5).
• Shocking Grasp - Touch delivers 1d6/level electricity damage (max 5d6).
• Vanish - As invisibility for 1 round/level (5 max).
• Feather Fall: Objects or Creatures Fall Slowly
• Comprehend Languages
• Charm Person
• Color Spray
• Flaming Sphere (tallow, brimstone, and powdered iron)
• Hideous Laughter (tiny fruit tarts and a feather)
• Invisibility (an eyelash encased in gum arabic)
• Levitate (a leather loop or golden wire bent into a cup shape)
• Rope Trick (powdered corn and a twisted loop of parchment)
• Summon Monster II (a tiny bag and a small candle)
A celestial creature's CR increases by +1 only if the base creature has 5 or more HD.
A celestial creature's quick and rebuild rules are the same.
Senses gains darkvision 60 ft.; Defensive Abilities gains damage reduction and energy resistance as noted on the table; SR gains spell resistance equal to new CR +5; Special Attacks smite evil 1/day as a swift action (adds Cha bonus to attack rolls and damage bonus equal to HD against evil foes; smite persists until the target is dead or the celestial creature rests).
The master of a raven familiar gains a +3 bonus on Appraise checks.
Arms, Armor, and Clothing
Ruby Amulet (Worth 50 g.p.)
Quarterstaff, 2 lbs
Mithral Shield, Small Wand of Mage Armor"Zihr"(CL 1) (47 charges)
Amulet of Natural Armor +1 [i]
[i] Headband of Vast Intellect +2
Waterskin, 1 lb.
2 Sunrods, 2 lbs.
1 Knock (CL 3)
2 Mount (CL 1)
2 Comprehend Languages (CL 1)
2 Charm Person (CL 1)
2 Floating Disc (CL 1)
Chalk, 3 pieces
Current Weight: 35.5 lbs
Light Load: x < 26 lbs.
Medium Load: 27 < x < 53 lbs.
Heavy Load: 54 < x < 80 lbs
Cost to Scribe Scrolls:
The cost to scribe a spell = 12.5 gp × the level of the spell × the level of the caster.
The Lebeda family, one of the noble houses of Brevoy, has a long history of trading along the shores of Lake Reykal. The house controls much of the plain southwest of the lake, as well as much of the shipping interests on the lake itself. Nearly all members of this family are deft merchants who have made a great profit over the years trading across the region.
Zorestar, the middle son of Karandar and Ailean Lebeda, grew up in this merchant family learning the profession as well as the best of them. He had a comfortable life, but one far from dignity and decadence. At a young age, under the urging and financial support of his great uncle Rothwald, Zorestar attended one of the most famous magical colleges of the Inner Sea region, the Vortexarium, located in glorious Katheer, the capital city of Quadira, where he learned the most intensive of all specialties, air elementalism. The Vortexarium is one of the primary training academies of air elemental magic on Golarion. Having received an exceptional education, as well as learned a great deal of the arcane arts, Zorestar traveled throughout the Inner Sea, and return home to prove to his family his worth.
However, once he returned home, he found discontentment with his old life, and as tensions grew within his family, he decided to venture out into the Stolen Lands in the hopes of living a life that is truly “noble”.
Zorestar is an eccentric man who is followed by his Raven, familiar, Istikali, who has been his dear companion since his schooling in Quadir. He smiles and laughs easily, and has a great passion for mathematics, which he likes to study at his leisure. He clearly follows his own calling and he certainly does not worry about what others think of his odd mannerisms.