|Yours is mined|
Oh, don’t sweat it, Wembly.
This is such a busy time of year. There’s so much family, festivity and demon-slaying that all needs to be taken care of …
I’ll post the ground rules now, nice and early in case there are any questions.
• Please make it obvious what buffs you have active and what your AC is.
• I will roll group initiative and track actions in ‘block’ order. In the example below, the PCs highlighted in bold text on the Line 1 ‘block’ can post actions in any order and I will adjudicate those actions in the order they were posted.
You can delay to a later position anywhere in initiative, as normal. As the turn for each PC’s block comes up, I will bold that block and invite those PCs to post their actions.
Jillia Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Rika Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Master Mido Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Revvy Initiative: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23
Vahnt Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Wembly + Whiskers Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Despicable Villain: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
1. Vahnt, Revvy, Wembly + Whiskers
3. Rika, Jillia, Mido
Vahnt, Revvy, Wembly & Whiskers go first!
• Wembly and Whiskers have the same initiative modifier, so I would like to make one roll for the pair to keep them together and the game moving.
• I will roll any passive Perception checks for Wembly and Whiskers individually.
• Miss is always low if a miss chance applies. For example, if there is a 50% miss chance on a melee attack, a result of 1-50 on d100 is a miss.
• I generally allow PCs to roll their own saving throws, AoOs etc. However …
• This is designed to be a fast-paced scenario. If you do not post an action in combat within 24 hours from when I invite you to post, I reserve the right to take actions for your character.
• If I make a mistake on the current round, please let me know and I will try to make it right.
Any questions, please let me know in Discussion or via PM.