Melee Weapon: ab +0 (damage, crit range) Type: ; Size:
Range Weapon: ab +0 (damage, crit range) Type: ; Range Incr: 0ft ; Ammo 0
Traits, Racial Abilites, and Class Abilities:
Xerxzayas is from a prominent family of Asmodeans priests. His future was promising until the night his parents were mutilated and killed. Everything pointed to him. Fortunately for him, though, Xerxzayas had the money and just enough connections to be cleared of all charges. The experience changed him. He found solace in the teachings of Zon-Kuthon.
He spent the next few years quietly investigating who actually killed his parents and framed him for it. It turned out to be his uncle, who was having financial problems. They fought... Xerxzayas tells people his uncle went to Sargava. The truth is he know serves Xerxzayas as his skeletal minion.
Xerxzayas no longer worshiped Asmodeus, his had no more family, there was nothing left in Cheliax for him. He decided to 'follow his uncle' to Sargava.
He is powerfully built,hairless humanoid with blue-green skin, deep blue eyes, bushy, flamboyant eyebrows, and pearlescent teeth. He speaks softly yet his voice carries well. He has a very fluid cadence when speaking.
- Size: med
- Sp: 30ft
- HP: 13 (2d10 + 2)
- AC: 17 (dex+1, nat +6)
- Initiative: +1
- Fort +4 Refl +1 Will +3
- Attack: claws x2 +6/+6 1d4+6 x2
- Ability Scores: str 19 dex 13 con 13 int 7 wis 10 cha 11
- Feats: Power Attack
- Skills: acrobatics +6/2, intimidate +5/2, perception +13/2, perform: wind instrument +5/2
- Special Abilities: darkvision, link, share spell, evasion
- Evolutions: limb (arm), limb (leg), claws, ability increase (str), improved natural armor, skilled (perception)
- Equipment: none