Add Fly to your list of class skills. In addition, whenever you cast a spell that grants you a fly speed, your maneuverability increases by one step (up to perfect).
1. Where were you born? When? How old are you? Were you born into opulence? Were you born behind a dung cart on a short break from another of your mother’s back-breaking work days?
I was born right here in Kassan: Mam says that since they changed the house around I'm still sleeping in the room where I was born.
2. Are your parents still alive? If not, when and how did they die? Does their present situation or the circumstances surrounding their death have any effect on your life choices? What is their legacy? Did they pass on a family curse? Was their fortune swindled away by a scurrilous villain? Were they nobles? Were they dirt poor? Were you ashamed of them? Were you proud of them? Were they ashamed of you? Were there secrets? Did your father have a strange signet ring that disappeared mysteriously when he died? Did your mother run a mage
Mam is still with us, Da has gone to happier pastures after joining the warring against Molthune. He was a good man, a good Da: strong, kind, good with his hands... I miss him every day but time passes, you try to be strong for Mam, for the community, for your little sister. That's what Erastil teaches us: there's too many folk needing help here and now to go moping about what's been and gone.
3. Do you have any siblings or other extended family? How important are they to you? Do you love them? Hate them? A little of both? Are
Esme, my little sister, she's my sister: she's a flipping pain in the neck sometimes but I'm her brother and if you do her wrong you'd best keep an eye out for me.
4. What is your favourite colour? If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? If you had 100,000 gold pieces to spend, and you couldn’t buy anything even remotely useful, what would you spend it on? A menagerie of exotic animals? A magical pleasure barge? An ostentatious harpsichord? A personal chef who follows you around? A parcel of swamp land? A fossilized dire sloth?
I've always loved a good pigeon pie, with spuds and salty butter... with a bit more money we could fix up the mill, buy in some more goats and fix up the wagons at the Toosher place.
5. Who do you hate? Who would you murder if you were sure you could get away with it and no one would ever find out? If you could erase one
I hate the soldiers who killed Da but that's a dull kind of background hatred. I hate people who kick up a stink about how they're all so la-de-da that they don't muck in with everyone else: that's who I hate.
6. Who do you love? What person would you sacrifice a thousand people to save? Why do you love them? Do they love you? Are you sure?
I love Mam and Erastil and Esme, I suppose.
7. What do you look like? Are you stocky? Do you have huge jowls? A pug nose, broken from too many bar brawls? The thick forearms of a sailor? Spindly legs with knobby knees? A scar across your forehead? A facial tick? A lazy eye? Are you missing two fingers on your left hand? What happened to those other fingers? Are you bald? Do you have a braided beard with golden ornaments in it? Are you unnaturally tall? Are you an albino? Do you have particularly (and unsettlingly) sharp teeth?
I'm in good shape, still pretty young, not too scrawny but maybe waiting to fill out properly. Wondering about going for a beard but worried about having a daft, whispy thing.
8. What do you believe in? Do you have faith in a higher power? A god? A demon lord? If so which one? Are you a pragmatist? Do you believe people are born good? Evil? Do you believe in fate? Do you think people choose their own destiny? Do you believe peace is the answerto the world’s ills? Education? Conquest? Are you a patriot? What’s an ideal you hold on to? Compassion? Bravery? Righteousness? Power? How do you see yourself ?
I believe in Erastil.
9. Are you superior to others in your own mind? Are you unworthy of another’s love? Do you love yourself ? Do you hate yourself ? What are you afraid of most? What have you done that you are most ashamed of? What single deed makes you most proud?
I'm a good man, as far as these things go, and I'm lucky to have found a place in life that suits me, but I'm no more special than any other man.
10. How do you dress? Do you wear black satin doublets because they are slimming and hide the weight you put on since you left the monastery? Do you wear worn gray robes because you believe hiding your power is more important than showing off and inviting unwanted attention? Do you wear sparkling jewels and garish colors to make a splash wherever you roam? Do you favor the dress of your people, or scorn it? Why?
I wear hard-wearing, practical clothes, with the mark of Old Deadeye burnt into my gloves and a symbol hung around my neck.
11. How do you talk? Do you stutter? Do you speak slowly, careful to phrase every sentence perfectly? Are you eloquent? Do you favour strange syntax, such as always referring to yourself in the third person? Do you speak softly, or are you especially boisterous? Do you have an accent? Do you grumble? Mutter? Prattle? Do you speak in a high pitch? A low growl? Do you only speak when spoken to?
I talk plain but I don't rush my words or pick fights.
12. What are your goals in life? Do you want to restore your family honour? Do you want to impress the woman of your dreams? Find your lost child? Find the secret of immortality? Write a poetic masterpiece worthy of passing down through the ages? Find your mother’s long lost sword?