Half-Orc Tetori Monk
Str: 20/+5 (22) +6
Unarmed Strike (Attack +12, Damage 1d8+10 (+1d6 Fire), Crit 20/x2) (Bludgeon)
Masterwork Kama (Attack +11, Damage 1d6+6, Crit 20/x2) (Slash)
Shuriken (Attack +6, Damage 1d2+6, Crit 20/x2, range 10') (Pierce)
Shuriken, Silver (Attack +6, Damage 1d2+5, Crit 20/x2, range 10') (Pierce)
Stunning Fist (6 per day) (Attack +11, Damage 1d8+6 (+1d6 Fire), DC 15 Fort save) (Stun or Fatigued)
Saves: Base = 5
Skills: (19 total)
Acrobatics +14 (4 rank + 2 dex + 3 class + 5 boots)
(1) Weapon Focus - Unarmed
(3) Dragon Style (While using this style, you gain a +2 bonus on saving throws against sleep effects, paralysis effects, and stunning effects. You ignore difficult terrain when you charge, run, or withdraw. You can also charge through squares that contain allies. Further, you can add 1-1/2 times your Strength bonus on the damage roll for your first unarmed strike on a given round.)
(5) Dragon Ferocity (While using Dragon Style, you gain a bonus on unarmed strike damage rolls equal to half your Strength bonus. When you score a critical hit or a successful Stunning Fist attempt against an opponent while using this style, that opponent is also shaken for a number of rounds equal to 1d4 + your Strength bonus.)
Bullied (You gain a +1 trait bonus on attacks of opportunity attack rolls made with unarmed strikes.)
Birthmark (+2 saves vs. charm & compulsion spells/effects)
Equipment & Gear:
Equipment: 459gp & 2sp & 8cp left
* Maneuver Training (At 3rd level, a monk uses his monk level in place of his base attack bonus when calculating his Combat Maneuver Bonus. Base attack bonuses granted from other classes are unaffected and are added normally)
* Still Mind (+2 saves vs. enchantment spells/effects)
* Ki Pool (5 points) (Magic) (+20’ speed, +4 dodge AC)
* 1 monk- Improved Grapple (+2CMB & CMD to grapple)
* 2 monk-Stunning Pin (can use stunning fist when pinning opponent)
* 6 monk- Greater Grapple (You receive a +2 bonus on checks made to grapple a foe. This bonus stacks with the bonus granted by Improved Grapple. Once you have grappled a creature, maintaining the grapple is a move action. This feat allows you to make two grapple checks each round (to move, harm, or pin your opponent), but you are not required to make two checks. You only need to succeed at one of these checks to maintain the grapple.
* Graceful Grappler (Ex):
A tetori uses his monk level in place of his base attack bonus to determine CMB and CMD for grappling.
At 4th level, he suffers no penalties on attack rolls, can make attacks of opportunity while grappling, and retains his Dexterity bonus to AC when pinning an opponent or when grappled.
At 8th level, a tetori gains the grab special attack when using unarmed strikes (Pathfinder RPG Bestiary 301), and can use this ability against creatures his own size or smaller by spending 1 point from his ki pool, or against larger creatures by spending 2 points from his ki pool.
At 15th level, a tetori gains the constrict special attack (Bestiary 298), inflicting his unarmed strike damage on any successful grapple check. This ability replaces flurry of blows.
* Counter-Grapple (Ex):
At 4th level, a tetori wrestler may make an attack of opportunity against a creature attempting to grapple him. This ability does not allow the tetori to make an attack of opportunity against a creature with the Greater Grapple feat.
At 6th level, he may use counter-grapple even if his attacker has concealment or total concealment, at 8th level even if he is flat-footed, and at 10th level even if his attacker has exceptional reach. This ability replaces slow fall.
* Break Free (Ex): At 5th level, a tetori adds his monk level on combat maneuver or Escape Artist checks made to escape a grapple. If a tetori fails a save against an effect that causes him to become entangled, paralyzed, slowed, or staggered, he may spend 1 point from his ki pool as an immediate action to attempt a new save. This ability replaces high jump.
Torsk was a Half-Orc not wanted by anyone. He was born to a human male who was "taken advantage" of by a Orc one night while traveling to her new home in Pashow. The mother died while giving birth to Torsk and the only people to take in the infant was a group of traveling monks from the mountain range of The Barrier Wall, who travel to that city once a year to restock on supplies they cannot obtain through self-sufficient methods.
At the monastery, Torsk was one of a handful of non-humans. As such he was teased because he wasn't "pure" and he lashed out often at others. He got into many fights, until taken aside by a teacher of Dragon Style and Torsk channeled all his frustration and anger into this fighting style. After maturing and growing, the group of monks and said if he wanted to go explore Golarion, they would give him their blessing and a safe journey/return.
Torsk first went to Pashow to get supplies and hear of the recent news. He heard of the recent tombs opening up in the neighboring nation of Osirion and decided that would be the best way to start in adventuring, because Torsk was always the type to go 100% from the beginning.