LG Medium Humanoid (Dwarf) Init +1 Senses Darkvision 60ft Perception +8
AC 20, Touch 11, Flat Footed 19 (+5 armor, +1 dex, +4 shield,)
HP 29 Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +3
Speed 25 ft
Melee: Warhammer +5 (1d10+2)
Dagger +5 (1d4+2)
Range: Light Crossbow +4 (1d8)
Str 15, Dex 13, Con 16, Int 13, Wis 13, Cha 5
Base Atk +3; CMB +5 (+13 bull rush)(+9 overrun)(+9 trip)(+7 Trip); CMD +16
Feats: Combat Expertise, Improved Bull Rush, Improved Trip
Traits: Quick Eyes, Fleet Foot
Skills: Knowledge (Dungeoneering) +7, Knowledge (Engineering) +7, Perception +8, Survival +9
Languages: Common, Dwarven, Undercommon
• Defensive Training: Dwarves gain a +4 dodge bonus to AC against monsters of the giant subtype.
• Relentless: Dwarves are skilled at pushing their way through a battlefield, tossing aside lesser foes with ease. Dwarves with this racial trait receive a +2 bonus on combat maneuver checks made to bull rush or overrun an opponent. This bonus only applies while both the dwarf and his opponent are standing on the ground. This racial trait replaces stability.
• Magic Resistant: Some of the older dwarven clans are particularly resistant to magic. Dwarves with this racial trait gain spell resistance equal to 5 + their character level. This resistance can be lowered for 1 round as a standard action. Dwarves with this racial trait take a –2 penalty on all concentration checks made in relation to arcane spells. This racial trait replaces hardy.
• Survivalist: Dwarves gain a +2 racial bonus on Survival checks, but Dwarves with this racial trait often stick in high-class social situations. This trait replaces greed.
• Stonecunning: Dwarves gain a +2 bonus on Perception checks to notice unusual stonework, such as traps and hidden doors located in stone walls or floors. They receive a check to notice such features whenever they pass within 10 feet of them, whether or not they are actively looking
• Darkvision: Dwarves can see perfectly in the dark up to 60 feet.
Hatred: Dwarves gain a +1 racial bonus on attack rolls against humanoid creatures of the orc and goblinoid subtypes because of their special training against these hated foes.
Bravery: Starting at 2nd level, a fighter gains a +1 bonus on Will saves against fear. This bonus increases by +1 for every four levels beyond 2nd.
Taldor was born shy and ugly, and never got anywhere because he was too afraid to and others avoided him. He barely scraped by as an orphan, but those who took the chance to know him always liked him. Then one day when one of the older boys was roughing up a little halfling that Taldor had a crush on, Taldor grew furious and charged him. To everyone's suprise, Taldor pushed the older dwarf boy through half the room and out a window. Suprised at his ability to so easily move an elder, and a dwarf no less, his foster parent inquired if he wanted to be a soldier. Taldor was taken aback but decided to give it a try.
While other dwarves are stubborn and hold their ground in combat, Taldor charges and opens up holes in the enemy lines. He recklessly shoves opponents backwards, only to sweep their legs and hammer them before they hit the ground. His fellow warriors loved having him around in combat due to his versatility, but only a few talked to him outside of battle. Then one day his commander sent him to a distant city with 3 fellow warriors as bodyguards of a valuable package. In the wilderness they were attacked by slavers who specialized in taking down dwarves and their stubborn defense, so they quickly began slaying the group. However they were unprepared for Taldor's speed and offensiveness, and Taldor took the fight to them. However the wizard leading the group tricked him with a spell, and it screwed him up. They eventually brought him to heel, and now Taldor is now in a life of slavery that he's eager to escape from. He quickly became a pit fighter, and in his first fight he was placed in front and ordered to defend until he died, showing the power of the enemy barbarian. To the crowds suprise, Taldor sprinted forward at a speed unnatural for a dwarf and hammered down his foe to the ground, then broke his arm. After that he helped the man up, apologizing for the violence. The man just sputtered and gasped in shock and pain, and the crowds cheers quickly turned to boos. Taldor was whipped harshly for this act and since then has been plotting his escape.