Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ
Member of Church of Razmir

TOZ's page

6,463 posts. Alias of TriOmegaZero.


RSS

1 to 50 of 6,463 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Shadow Lodge

I'm off every day.

Shadow Lodge

Agreed, Daniel.

Shadow Lodge

Spook205 wrote:
By this logic if a police officer disguises themselves for a sting operation, the criminals do criminal activities and get killed during the process, then the police officer is morally culpable. Which is bogus.

Who is talking about morality? I'm talking about alignment.

Aranna wrote:
TOZ it isn't even an evil act to kill the vile villains.

You know better than to believe you'll get me to agree with you on this. Doing evil to evil is still evil.

Shadow Lodge

Aranna wrote:
According to TOZ yes that paladin is evil.

See previous link. Also note that you've moved your goalposts from 'doing evil' to 'being evil'.

Shadow Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Zhayne wrote:
And if you don't need roleplaying guidelines, because you actually roleplay, then it's useless.

To you.

Shadow Lodge

LIES.

Shadow Lodge

Wait, the Inquisitor is ranged?

Shadow Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.

My bank wouldn't tell me why they couldn't send my withdrawal to my printer.

Shadow Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Oh yeah, that old thing. I bet we could get people talking about how they wouldn't allow it because it's 3.5, never mind that Paizo published it themselves. :)

Shadow Lodge

3 people marked this as a favorite.
Firstbourne wrote:
Has anyone heard...

lol

Shadow Lodge

agnelcow wrote:
EDIT: Or, y'know, what TOZ said.

Wo-PAH!

Shadow Lodge

Lamontius wrote:
spike spike spike spike spike spike

SPIKE DIES

wait wrong show

Shadow Lodge

I rarely find that my casters need the same spell over and over. With my spontaneous casters I end up casting the same spells over and over because I have nothing better to do. And in most events I end the adventure with spell slots still unexpended from not needing them all, prepared or spontaneously.

Shadow Lodge

Ditto.

Shadow Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
scrmwrtr42 wrote:
I'm not familiar with YellowDingo...

That much was obvious by the fact that you think he needs defending.

Shadow Lodge

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Quote:
What can a Wizard do that a Sorcerer can't?

Who the f@+& cares?

Shadow Lodge

I fail to see how anything related to beef jerky could be useless.

Shadow Lodge

I just thought my revulsion at the picture was me wondering what horrible STD they had contracted.

Shadow Lodge

3 people marked this as a favorite.

HE LIVES!

Shadow Lodge

DSXMachina wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
I agree with blitzing to extend the post count.

That's a shocking concept, blitzing to bloat the post count.

:P

Oh you poor naive thing.

Post count is ALL.

Shadow Lodge ****

That's friggin' hilarious.

Shadow Lodge

They certainly don't mean he's one of the esteemed leaders...

Shadow Lodge

What's Citizen Kane?

Shadow Lodge

No, that would be Cleric. :)

Shadow Lodge ****

*ahem*

Shadow Lodge

Charlie Bell wrote:
"Make a Spellcraft check and I'll tell you." :p

"The laws of magic auto succeed."

Shadow Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
born_of_fire wrote:
So clarify your argument or go away already.

I wasn't making an argument, I was answering a question. And I'll go away when you stop replying.

Shadow Lodge

born_of_fire wrote:
Why does everyone assume that one lucky bugged who ends up with a 42 point buy when he rolls is cheating?

Cause it ain't just one bugger.

Shadow Lodge ****

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Nefreet wrote:
Obviously we think differently, so what would you call that?

"You holding an erroneous opinion."

Shadow Lodge ****

Jiggy wrote:

Can you be considered to increase "paperwork" by just increasing the paper? By just increasing the work? Do you have to increase both the paper and the work in order to increase the paperwork?

These are the types of questions I ponder as I lie awake at night...

The world may never know.

Shadow Lodge ****

Inventory Tracking Sheets.

Finlanderboy wrote:
I like their laissez-faire attitude on the forum.

I would rule with an iron fist and scorched earth until Gary pulled my plug.

Shadow Lodge ****

Dammit Alex, stop showing me up with your logic.

Shadow Lodge ****

2 people marked this as a favorite.

It is more paper, but not more work. If you want to call it paperwork, knock yourself out.

Shadow Lodge

3 people marked this as a favorite.
Quote:
Seriously though, 20% chance of death and you don't want your hero to fight? 20% is not high.

Math is hard.

Shadow Lodge ****

When considering the problems of a human rogue, it is not the race that is the problem.

Shadow Lodge ****

Yeah, I put like items on the same line with checkboxes to mark off as used. I have no problem with the ITS personally.

Shadow Lodge

Hookers and blow.

Shadow Lodge

10 people marked this as a favorite.
ShadowcatX wrote:
When did expecting people to fulfill their promises become something to be looked down upon?

When it became a vile s#!$-slinging event rather than reasoned discussion.

Shadow Lodge

Mark Hoover wrote:
Oh Tri, what happened to you... :)

I hold all viewpoints in a quantum state.

Shadow Lodge

4 people marked this as a favorite.
TriOmegaZero wrote:
It's not that hard to manage.

Getting along with him is the hardest part.

Shadow Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.

What are you doing in England?

Shadow Lodge

Well, it's not like I play with either of them... ;)

Not PFS legal and my players are newbs anyway.

Shadow Lodge

4 people marked this as a favorite.

NO NOT THE BEES! AAAAUUUUUGGGAAAUUUAAAAGGGGAAAHHHH!

Shadow Lodge

2 people marked this as a favorite.

Practice doesn't make perfect, just permanent.

Shadow Lodge

Excaliburproxy wrote:
Wait a minute. Let me get this straight: you decided that the scythe needed to be a weaker weapon and the falchion needed to be a better weapon?

Don't knock those scythe crits. I've seen characters go from full to dying in a blink.

Shadow Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Yeah, but what's the pitcher doing?

Shadow Lodge ****

Brett Carlos wrote:
The Year Everything Changes...

...When The Fire Nation Attacks.

Shadow Lodge

sgriobhadair wrote:
How do people justify this in terms of role play / character development / in-game reality?

Justify? What's that?

Shadow Lodge ****

3 people marked this as a favorite.

Year of the Bacon.

Shadow Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.

*marks off another*

1 to 50 of 6,463 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.