|3 people marked this as a favorite.|
Multiplayer through the years (in order)
1) Unreal Tournament (we got to be the #1 clan in Domination @ Provinggrounds.com for abit)
2) StarCraft- we played a lot of this on Battle.Net. One of our Terran players was nicknamed "the human torch" because he always was attacked early and all you saw was his burning buildings flying over to you to share mines/geysers.
3) WoW - Still playing on my 571 Disc.
Single Player Console - Too many to list but anything from Naughty Dog remains tops.
Single player PC - also too many but top 5 from early to late (though WoW is still tops overall) ...
1) MechWarrior 2 and Ghost Bear's Legacy expansion.
2) Quake 1 with expansions
4) Dragon Age Origins and the Expansion (DA2 was horrible)
5) Mass Effect