|4 people marked this as a favorite.|
1. Dragon Disciple - First and Foremost, I'd probably make Dragon Disciple into an Archetype instead of a Prestige. If Archetypes can modify any class, it makes sense to have an archetype that can trade out class features for being more of a dragon.
2. Tattooed Sorcerer - (Sorcerer) Tattooed Sorcerer had some really cool things going for it. The craft tattoo feat wasn't the best implemented part of Pathfinder 1E, but it was extremely flavorful. I loved that it gave you basically a living tattoo as a familiar, and I'd love to see a version of the Archetype that let you invest resonance each day into tattoos that grant various cool abilities.
3. Archeologist - (Bard) I like the idea of being able to turn another character into a more trap focused sort of whip wielding Indiana Jones, trading class features for self-buffing and trap-dodging abilities.
4. Empyreal Knight - (Paladin) - The idea of being a holy and warrior who slowly becomes more Angelic riding out on a Majestic Flying steed was really fun. I liked how it made the Paladin more of a minion focused class with it's summoning ability, and it was a very different take from the standard Flaming Sword and Board Paladin.
5. Saurian Shaman - (Druid) Everything is better with dinosaurs. Everything. And it was super fun to be able to have a dinosaur themed Druid who can take on aspects of Dinosaurs without shifting all the way into wildshape. Totem Transformation was great, and the Bonus feats really let you play the Druid in a more Combat Focused kind of way.
I also Like Iroran Paladin a lot, But the list would be too long.