|1 person marked this as a favorite.|
I've made a number of requests at variable levels of reasonableness over the years and since you're now the go-to person for that kind of thing, I thought I might list the things I wish your website did for me. :)
I'd love to have the following features:
- Ability to preorder PDFs
- A total of amount spent on order history ("You have 515 orders in your order history worth a total of $x.xx" - even better if I could designate a period of time)
- A place to hide (if not permanently remove) aliases
- Probably dreaming here, but I'd love to be able to buy a PFS season as one big PDF.
- Pathfinder legends subscription
- Syrinscape subscription (though I've bitten the bullet now, so perhaps that doesnt matter)
- A more transparent sidecart/preorder/backorder setup. Sometimes it seems like your system spawns an order knowing that one or two items arent going to be available for a while. Admittedly CS can always sort it out for me, but they'd probably prefer that I could do it myself. Personally, I'd like to be able to open up an order and see a list of estimated dates of arrival for each item so I could zip down it manually shifting things back to my sidecart if I dont want to wait (or possibly even cancelling them if they were non-subscription items?).
- Related to the last, but I'd really like it if the system didnt label things backorders/out of stock/unavailable when I order the last one. In fact, it would be great if it told me precisely that I did have the last copy reserved - so I at least knew not to cancel it!
- An ability to subscribe to third party products (ie everything from Legendary Games, Wizards of the Coast or whatever). If I had the ability to move things around and cancel stuff as referenced above, this would be awesome.
- As a slightly less awesome option to the last (and perhaps I can already do this) I'd love a feature where I could mark a list of publishers and go somewhere to see any new products, preorders or otherwise, which have been added to the store since last time I checked (so I could then mark them as "viewed"). I hate learning that something cool has come out and then gone out of stock before I even knew about it. :(
- I'd like to be able to use DHL or other freight companies (though I understand that doesnt really belong here, I'll include it for completeness).
Hmm...I think there's more, but I can't remember them all at the moment. Nonetheless, if you can make any of those happen, I'd appreciate it. :)
I figure it's possible I can do some of that stuff with wishlists and/or RSS Feeds (or something?) so if anyone dropping by has any idiot-proof instructions on how to fulfill any of those requests already I'd appreciate any suggestions.