|1 person marked this as a favorite.|
I don't know if you want answers, but here are mine:
When flagging a:
- Spammer, which do I choose?
Breaks other guidelines.
- Post that has a link to an NSFW site, but lacks that warning, what do I choose?
Is flagging my own post the correct response when I've:
- Made a spelling error?
- Improperly used BBCode Markups?
Wow. You have standards!
- Unintentionally insulted someone or something?
I'd use Personal insult/abusive.
What happens (or what should I do) when I:
- Disagree with a deleted or edited post, or a moved thread?
Send an email to email@example.com or start a thread in the website feedback subforum.
- Accidentally flag a post (or flag it, then regret it)?
Don't worry about it. I've done this a few times and asked about an "undo" option - the reply was that it's such a little deal it's not really worth them worrying about.
- See a post that contains words purposefully replicated from a Paizo-created work? (Such as an extended quote, with page citations.)
I wouldn't stress, but if it were bad enough, I guess Copyright/Intellectual Property Infringement.