Making a Combat Rogue is possible, but difficult in any environment. With that stat generation, its pretty easy. If you have that stat generation and are looking for "low optimization" then its painfully easy.
The trick? Just do it. Focus on getting a lot of to-hit through your feats and your magic items. Challenge yourself to use smart play over a smart build, particularly if you are a low level.
That stat array is really your saving grace, though. With it you can easily have a high Dex, go finesse rogue, and still have decent damage. By the benchmark fr your DPR, with Sneak Attack, is roughly 1/3 of standard target's HP at your level.
What level are you starting at?
- The Thug Archetype, particularly when combined with Enforcer, is disgusting.
- Scout is good for reliable damage.
- Filcher is interesting and fluffy, but may or may not be useful.
- Talk to your GM about the types of enemies you'll be facing--monsters vs people-sized. If the former, then Risky Striker and Big Game Hunter are, bar none, you best feats.
- Ninja Trick -> Pressure Points is fun.
- For a Two-Weapon Fighter, start with a cracked pale green ioun stone.