Currently for the game this is most of what you have brought to my attention along with a few questions that I have at the moment:
1. New Hastings, near the site of the hold Hastings town, would like a cardinal direction of new Hastings position in relation to old Hastings
2. Old Hastings is trapped inside a time phase loop. Every day is effectively equal to one year if I remember correctly.
3. There is a decent length leyline to the west of the town's, approximately how far off is the leyline and does it intersect with another one at some point.
4. I'm relatively up to date with the actions of the group via the campaign journal of course there is some holes that need to be filled due to the time gaps
5. What kind of resources are available to the party in regards to current level of knowledge of the world are they up to at this point
6. Regarding their immediate surroundings what is available and what were you working on i.e; resources, landmarks, neighbors, dangers, questpoints ?
7. Are there any changes to the setting that were thinking of like inserting changes into the timeline prior to their cannon info. I know you were working on turning or implying that Richard may in fact be Lord Coake, though in actuality the real Lord Coake has been on planet since 80+ years prior to this point.