Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ
Iron Dragon

Sharoth's page

Pathfinder Society Member. 12,209 posts (12,984 including aliases). 1 review. No lists. 1 wishlist. 1 Pathfinder Society character. 28 aliases.


RSS

1 to 50 of 12,209 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

~evil cough~


~evil laughter~


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I blame Freehold DM. Nothing specific. Just making him resposible for everything that has, is, and will be going wrong in 2014. Gratz to Freehold DM on your promotion to Scapegoat of the Year.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Treppa wrote:

Freehold: Pretend you are somebody else and write it about you third person.

Not just the third person, but the ROYAL Third Person.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Freehold DM. Adjust the sight on your rifle and you will hit him next time.


Interesting.


Spallen arros ar vry nicy.


Alrighty. Time to leave work and head home. Have a good night children. ~smirks~


Call me if you want to borrow it and I will mail it out later on this week.


If you have an X-Box 360, then I can lend you my copy of X-Com Enemy Unkown. It is gathering dust right now. That way you are not in a total hurry to get it. OTOH, my copy of Enemy Within is MINE!!! ALL MINE!!! YOU CAN'T HAVE IT!!!


Freehold DM wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
I truly love trader joe's box-o-wine. I may get some for easter this sunday. Hell, I may get the red and the white.
Got both the red and the white, thanks to my day out with CH. Would have gotten the X-Com game that the other thread has made so popular, but they wanted a bit more than I was willing to spend. Oh well, that's what Gamefly is for...

BUY X-Com Enemy Within. ~thinks~ Do you have an X-Box 360 or a Playstation 3?


Aberzombie wrote:
I have, for no other reason than 'just because', been re-reading On a Pale Horse, by Piers Anthony. It's book one of the Incarnations of Immortality series. 'Tis an excellent and highly entertaining series, set in an alternative Earth where Sir Isaac Newton helped advance first the Laws of Physics, then the Laws of Magic. So it's a world of both science and magic, where certain aspects of existence (such as Death & Time) are offices that can be held.

I love that series and most of Piers's other work.


Well. I for one do not love FH DM. I think he should be tortured by watching all of the episodes of Buffy, Angel, and Firefly. Feel the pain and suffer, FH DM!!!!


ebon_fyre wrote:

Rough day ahead. Lost another one of our dogs. Paintball was an affectionate, sometimes playful, wonderful Dalmatian that we were lucky to have with us for 2 of his 9 years of life.

Hard to handle after losing our other older dog a few months ago.

I too am sorry to hear about your loss, Ebon.


brent norton wrote:
So will tuesday nights episode take place after the movie or during the movie.

My guess is during the movie.


Drejk wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
French fries and mayonnaise are an acceptable pairing. We should be just fine.
My wife has just read this statement and come to the conclusion you must be destroyed.
Fries with mayonnaise are good. Fries with ketchup are good too. Fries with BBQ sauce are good. Fries are good.

~POOF~ Try Bleu Cheese salad dressing with fries. ~POOF~


3 people marked this as a favorite.

I figure that some of you might enjoy this.

Radiolab - Apocalyptical


BigNorseWolf wrote:
Is this a petition for or against?

Yes.


The latest comic is up.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Distant Scholar wrote:

Wait ... I thought we already had these?

** spoiler omitted **

Spoiler:
That qualifies as a Dyson Sphere. Granted, it is not the type of Dyson Sphere that YD was talking about, but it IS a Dyson Sphere.

~grin~ This has been a fun read. Keep up the good work, Ross.


SnowJade wrote:
Sharoth wrote:
Two dogs, six indoor cats, three outside cats, 4 rats, three tree frogs, a lizard of some kind, and several fish.
IRCC, tree frogs are nocturnal, and very vocal during their breeding season. How do you sleep through all of the amphibian romance?

~grins~ The Tree Frogs, the lizard, and the fish are my wife's pets. They are in her office, so I do not hear them most of the time.

As for the cats, I think they think of ME as their pet. Or slave.


Two dogs, six indoor cats, three outside cats, 4 rats, three tree frogs, a lizard of some kind, and several fish.


Interesting. I will have to check this out.


It is sad that his life is so shallow and so filled with hate. I hope that he realizes that his life is more imprtant that that kind of shallow and hate. Sadly, I doubt it.

And yes, there will ALWAYS be someone to pick up the mantle of hatred and bigotry.


I object to your objections.

P.S. - We are on your side DM. ~shakes my head~ Wait a minute! Stop trying to ue your freaky demonic powers on me!!!


Freehold DM wrote:
Sharoth wrote:
Lord Snow wrote:

Say, this looks like the right place to ask.

Is "Star Wars: The Clone Wars" any good? 'cause I started watching it after hearing that REBELS was announced, and so far (first 4 episodes) it's been childish and frantic, the animation is rather annoying, and voice acting nothing spectacular. If that is my opinion so far, is there a reason for me to watch any further?

No. It is not good. It is great. Go and watch it. Netflix has both the movie and the series.

fistbump

Dragon speaks truth.

Good to see you.

Thanks. I own the CW movie and the first three seasons. I will pick up seasons 4 - 6 of CW sooner or later.


Lord Snow wrote:

Say, this looks like the right place to ask.

Is "Star Wars: The Clone Wars" any good? 'cause I started watching it after hearing that REBELS was announced, and so far (first 4 episodes) it's been childish and frantic, the animation is rather annoying, and voice acting nothing spectacular. If that is my opinion so far, is there a reason for me to watch any further?

No. It is not good. It is great. Go and watch it. Netflix has both the movie and the series.


I blame Kobold Cleaver. Bad Kobold! ~takes away his cleaver~


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Good luck on the job hunt.

Edit - The world is coming to an end. I agree with Scott. ~goes off to prep for doomsday~


I think they would work out better as a mini-series or a multi-year series.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Damn! I will miss him.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Caineach wrote:
Ross Byers wrote:

Julio is smart about taking a vacation. He's genre aware enough to know if he hangs around he's gonna die. Loan Elan the +X anarchic rapier and get the hell out of the way.

Edit: If his chaos sabre is better than a +3 keen rapier (what he gave to Elan last time), that's a heck of a sword.

They are going on level 15 or so. A +3 Keen just doesn't cut it anymore.

~grins~ Ha ha ha!


Castle is one of my favorite shows that is still on the air.


~whistles~ wow.


I do not think it is possible to increase your IQ. OTOH, the brain is like any "muscle" in your body. It gets stronger with practice. Reading helps. So do puzzles and other games like that. HOWEVER, I also believe there are different kind of smarts. Each part of your brain needs a different type of input to stimulate that part. Also, do not neglect the benifit of interaction with other people. Another thing that helps is to get outside and experience the world. Keep a dictionary and a thesaurus nearby. You can't learn something if you do not understand what the words mean.

~grins~ A lot of people think that I am very smart. I disagree. I am not stupid, but I have over 30 years of reading behind me. It is amazing how much that helps. I also like to learn, so that is also a good trait to have.


OUCH!!! I am so sorry to hear about this Louis. I will keep you in my prayers.


Freehold DM wrote:
He's what... A quarter Asian? Sounds pretty Caucasian to me.

~LAUGHTER~


My favorite quote of the series.

"Miles hits 40. 40 hits back."


Interesting. I will have to check his works out sometime or another.


3 people marked this as a favorite.

Here is hoping that everyone has a wonderful week, a Merry Christmas, and an even better New Year. Be safe out there. Now go spend some time with your loved ones!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I would love to be on the crew investigating The Object!!!


Tiny Coffee Golem wrote:
Sharoth wrote:
Alleran wrote:
(So do cats, by the way. I'm quite certain that the only reason they don't evolve thumbs is because if they did, they'd have to do more work themselves.)
QFT
Cats with thumbs

~LAUGHTER~ Thanks! I needed that.


Alleran wrote:
(So do cats, by the way. I'm quite certain that the only reason they don't evolve thumbs is because if they did, they'd have to do more work themselves.)

QFT


Rynjin wrote:
Sharoth wrote:
DeathQuaker wrote:
Sharoth wrote:
Fallout 4 will be the only reason why I would pick up a next get console anytime soon.

Yeah, and for me, Fallout4 is one of few reasons I hope my PC has high end enough hardware for new games (pretty sure it will). Otherwise I've started playing a lot of indie stuff that tends not to require lots of hardware.

(But personally I'd rather eat glass than play it on console. Just me, my personal preference, which is a not a judgement upon your personal preference.)

~grins~ I prefer the computer too, but my wrists hurt too much if I am on the computer for oo long while the console controller does not hurt them nearly as much.
So why not hook up your Xbox controller to your PC? That's what I do for every game that's not a competitive FPS.

Lazyness is one issue. I do have a wired X-Box controller that works with my computer, but my computer is about 8 years old and showing it's age. Besides, I can play my games on the big screen. ~shrugs~ When I get a new computer, then I will be getting this and a few others for it and modding the heck out of them.


DeathQuaker wrote:
Sharoth wrote:
Fallout 4 will be the only reason why I would pick up a next get console anytime soon.

Yeah, and for me, Fallout4 is one of few reasons I hope my PC has high end enough hardware for new games (pretty sure it will). Otherwise I've started playing a lot of indie stuff that tends not to require lots of hardware.

(But personally I'd rather eat glass than play it on console. Just me, my personal preference, which is a not a judgement upon your personal preference.)

~grins~ I prefer the computer too, but my wrists hurt too much if I am on the computer for oo long while the console controller does not hurt them nearly as much.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Fallout 4 will be the only reason why I would pick up a next get console anytime soon.


3 people marked this as a favorite.

I want Fallout Cart Racer! I want! I want!! I want!!!


I know how you feel. I am attepting my second Classic run and it is BRUTAL!!! I have lost three people already in two missions. No wonder I prefer Normal mode. ~grins~ Just lazy I guess. I am not looking foreward to doing an impossible run.


For that mission, I kept most of my men in one area and kept the bugs contained. I then sent my support and assault up to push the button. They covered each other and then RAN away once the button was pushed. My sniper, other support, and MEC kept them away and then I staggered everyone as one ran and the other fired. I got out with two turn to spare.

Another approach is to have two or three squad sight snipers going at it while the rest just get close.

1 to 50 of 12,209 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.