Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ
Hooded Man

Serisan's page

Pathfinder Society Member. 1,487 posts. 1 review. No lists. No wishlists. 5 Pathfinder Society characters.


RSS

1 to 50 of 1,487 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

The one concern I have is the last line from Channel:

CRB wrote:
A cleric must be able to present her holy symbol to use this ability.


I've been rollin' along with my Fated Champion Skald, which has been well received. Mind you, this is despite being set at caster-heavy tables. The last game I played had only 2 allies interested in receiving my Inspired Rage out of 5.


James McTeague wrote:
Serisan wrote:

I just played Trial By Machine today.

** spoiler omitted **

The besides the final encounter, I thought it was pretty fun, though I was extremely disappointed by the lack of Ion Gloves on the chronicle.

** spoiler omitted **

Spoiler:
My character did not see anyone get fascinated before approaching, failed the save while approaching, and was neither in a position to be attacked or to be shaken by an ally. If, while fascinated, you can still look away, that's was a misplay by the table, but we were also given a saving throw each turn we were fascinated, which may or may not be correct, either. My dice hated me on these saves (there was dice shaming involved and 4 consecutive 6s rolled on multiple dice). In any case, we did succeed at the encounter without any deaths, but a DC 16 save in a 30' radius without any action from the monster is ridiculous for level 1-2.

I just played Trial By Machine today.

Spoiler:
Unless it's written out of the 1-2 version, the GM may have forgotten the hardness on the final encounter. Most of the players did not have the opportunity to look away from the gaze, which has a stupidly high DC for level 1-2 characters. My character, for instance, was completely locked out of the combat by the gaze. I quite literally never acted beyond moving within 30 feet.

The besides the final encounter, I thought it was pretty fun, though I was extremely disappointed by the lack of Ion Gloves on the chronicle.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Feral Hunter is the ultimate 1 level dip.


Ravingdork wrote:
Under A Bleeding Sun wrote:
It has a nearly unlimited supply of exploits by mid level and just seems to me after much number crunching as a terribly designed class from any kind of balance stand point.
I'm seeing this said a lot, but rarely is it backed up. Therefore, I shall be following this thread very closely in the hopes that somebody provides some supporting evidence.

There's two major points to this claim:

1. You can eat spell slots for {spell level) Arcane Reservoir points.
2. With a specific Exploit (Consume Magic Item), you can drain unwanted scrolls, potions, 5 charges from wands (1/2 spell level), or a charge from a staff (1:1 based on highest level 1 charge spell).

Assuming no other increases, a level 6 Arcanist has a maximum reservoir of 9 and 6 points to start. If they have an Int of 16+, they have 3 level 3 slots, 5 level 2 slots, and 5 level 1 slots. Since pretty much all staves are beyond the standard level 6 starting gold, we'll assume they don't have one, but that they do have a level 2 wand of some sort (4500 of 16000 on starting gold).

The wand is potentially worth 10 points, but we'll assume that the player wants to be conservative about it (after all, each Consume is 450g!) and won't do more than 2 Consumes/day, which is a last resort.

If we assume 8 combats in a day (a challenging dungeon crawl day, perhaps), the Arcanist can reasonably utilize 1 non-cantrip spell and 1 reservoir point per combat without tapping the wand by eating a level 2 spell slot.

Seems reasonably close to infinite to me. Most adventuring days I see in PFS are closer to 4-5 combats, where you can literally double the usage numbers I put together.


Fearspect wrote:


Novack: I don't see why an Exploiter Wizard couldn't get the Extra Arcanist Exploit feat. Could you explain that?

I can jump on that one. Extra Arcanist's Exploit requires the Arcanist's Exploit class feature as a prerequisite. Exploiters get Exploiter's Exploit instead.

Quite honestly, that's about the only thing that keeps the Exploiter from being flat-out perfect.


5 people marked this as a favorite.

Speaking to the point about the Ecclesitheurge, I would have preferred that they leave out the artwork in favor of presenting the complete archetype. The dwarf is super cool looking, but presenting an incomplete archetype is not an acceptable trade-off. The dwarf takes up 1/4 of the page. Cheapy, who authored the archetype, stated that the ability was cut to add reasonable explanatory text to other abilities, which is a great reason to make a change like that. That said, I'm sure that the BotF ability that was cut could fit within 1/4 of a page. If it was short, it could reasonably have been included by scaling the art down or, if too long for that, by adding fluff text in place of the artwork to ensure sufficient page fill.


xavier c wrote:

i was comparing to the wizard's spell list

I just want a cleric that can blast stuff.

And have more flavorful spells like a cleric's version of Mage's Magnificent Mansion that creates a planar temple.

Aasimar Cleric with the ARG channeling feats = Darth Vader.

Just let that sink in for a minute.


The best part is when they leave a turd in the toilet.


Another point towards yes: Enlarge Person gives a strength bonus that is atypical for the size change. It is specific to the spell, not the size itself.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Mounted Combat section of CRB Combat chapter wrote:
You move at its speed, but the mount uses its action to move.

Either the mount slows to half speed or the ogre is dismounted and the mount continues through the doorway. I would say that this is a choice that the ogre's controller has to make and there may be an associated Ride check.


Don't worry, BBT, I've been missing things left and right on this ability. It spans 2 pages and 3 columns, so we can use that as a defense.

I'm coming around to your logic, LessPopMoreFizz. I wish I had a dedicated summoner to play with to leverage the Spirit line better, but you can't win 'em all.


Chris O'Reilly wrote:
You might not find superstitious worth it without being able to pump it with favored class bonuses. It's bonus to will saves will only be 1 higher than the song itself and doesn't stack with heroism.

That is a fair point.

LessPopMoreFizz wrote:

Supporting argument:

Getting an additional 'free' attack per party member (and at level 9 *another one! per enemy engaged with a party member) is pretty bonkers, and 20% concealment against ranged attacks, reach weapons and large sized foes isn't exactly something to sneeze at.

Yes, it's ineffective against undead, but then, that's a consideration you'll have to make in the context of your campaign (in this case, PFS.). It's still very strong.

As for the Skald not being charisma focused - at high levels, you're going to want at least a 16 eventually, and at low levels, starting with the extra 2 points in Cha and using the level up points elsewhere if need be to start out with that extra round of raging song isn't exactly a bad move. In my mind, Spirit Totem is good enough to seal the deal and make Cha a clear prime stat for a Skald built around it. YMMV.

I suppose that makes sense. Could also be quite good with a summon or two laid down. I had always overlooked the ability. How is it getting a second attack at level 9? The Lesser feat specifies 1 attack.


With the power sharing restriction, I think I'd do the following instead:

Level 3: Superstition (shared), Antagonize
Level 5: Battle Cry
Level 6: Celestial Blood, Lesser (melee attacks are Good-aligned, add 1d6 against evil outsiders)
Level 7: Celestial Blood (acid and cold resist)
Level 9: Reckless Abandon (shared)
Level 11: Eater of Magic
Level 12: Celestial Blood, Greater (free rerolls!)

Obviously, some feats are missing. I'm just sleepy.


LessPopMoreFizz wrote:
What makes you think I'm trolling?

Because you had no supporting argument for the choice.

Doesn't help that I don't see the Skald as being excessively CHA focused and PFS has a high undead count.


I missed that line. That is very sad.

Back to ye ol' drawing board.


Sammy T wrote:

I was looking at superstition, beast totem, and first 2 (abyssal?) bloodline to make everyone enlarged pouncing mage killers by L10 (with a retrain of a burner feat at L10). Of course, the elemental fire or air bloodlines make strong case as the extra movement makes your pouncers faster or give them flight. Battle cry is nice to have in the mix.

The only issue I had was making my skald have decent contributions with his own DPS after trading away all my feats for rage powers

While I certainly don't want to be a party drag, I would like to think that providing boatloads of rerolls to the party is a pretty substantial benefit.


@Major_Blackhart - One of my restrictions here is that it's PFS, so I won't have a consistent group. Other than that, I follow your logic completely. My move towards rerolls is a consequence of that, along with the CG alignment that I decided on for the character. I had also been considering a more natural attack focused line-up, but it didn't seem to jive with the alignment and concept, so I junked it.

@LessPopMoreFizz - why you gotta troll me like that? :-p


I had to tell a kid at PFS this weekend that literally every interruption he made for 45 minutes of gameplay would be sufficient for me to declare his character wantonly evil if I were the GM.

The GM gave me a knowing look and nod.

Seriously, this kid was interrupting a diplomatic discussion with things like "I cut off her finger." He wanted to torture a helpless street thug out of frustration that he didn't get to kill anything during combat.


Charon's Little Helper wrote:
technarken wrote:
That's a relief, now I can color code my weapons for party convenience and aesthetic perfection! ( "The red katana matches my formal attire for the Chelish banquet, but the blue one goes really well with my armor when it all hits the fan.") Swashbucklers need to care about their stylishness in all things, especially since the red ones (may or may not) go faster (needs more Waaagh)
Not for an Aasimar - you'd need to be half-orc. After all, the only reason the red ones go faster is because the orks believe that red ones go faster.

DAKKADAKKADAKKA!


I'm playing a Skald in PFS and looking at Rage Powers that I'd like my party to have. I'm torn on a few, though I fully expect to use every feat from level 3 on to take Extra Rage Power to fill out the song. Thoughts so far:

Level 3: Superstition, Witch Hunter
Level 5: Battle Cry (it's a feat, but allows for rerolls)
Level 6: Spell Sunder
Level 7: Celestial Blood, Lesser (melee attacks are Good-aligned, add 1d6 against evil outsiders)
Level 9: Celestial Blood (acid and cold resist)
Level 11: Celestial Blood, Greater (free rerolls!)
Level 12: Eater of Magic (more rerolls!)

Any thoughts on this? Any obvious omissions, replacements, or position swaps?


You missed a critical detail:

Quote:
or something would prevent her from becoming fatigued or exhausted, she cannot use this ability.

That'd be the immunity to fatigue, right there.


Deadmanwalking wrote:

Skald looks excellent, with my only complaint being the mechanically almost irrelevant lack of Perform (Wind Instruments) in their Versatile Performance list. Where's the love for the warhorn?

And that's just about the easiest fix ever for home games. On top of being (as mentioned) almost meaningless in any mechanical sense.

I hadn't even seen that omission, but that's pretty critical given that there's a warhorn archetype for Skald.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Acedio wrote:


Then all I have to say on that matter is that we have several posts in the topic enumerating a series of potential issues that the use of hex maps over squares could have that you have not addressed. I'll list the ones I've seen:

1. Makes it easier to surround a token as you have 6 adjacent tiles instead of 8.
2. Reduces flank angles.
3. Reduces the number of viable tiles melee combatants can take, and means you can only have up to 6 melee combatants adjacent to a token (reach not withstanding).
4. Changes the coverage of AOE effects (likely).
5. Unclear how to proceed with Charge lanes, as a straight line sometimes actually zig-zags depending on the angle. What constitutes an obstruction on your zig-zag charge lane?
6. Unclear how to handle buildings or structures with 90 degree angles, or even straight edge, as along certain angles the hex grid zig zags. If a wall of a building occurs on such a zig-zag line are you squeezing on it? Do you squeeze through a 5' hallway because you're in half of a hex tile?
7. Has side effects on distance calculations, which assume squares in the CRB.

While I am a proponent of hexes in general, I agree that they are not PFS legal. I do want to address some of the points you brought up, though:

1. Absolutely true. The trade-off is that you completely eliminate the 5-10-5 corner movement issue and it's abundantly clear when something is flanking (corner to corner sometimes confuses new players in my experience).

2. Again, true, but players are able to discern intuitive flanking rules on hexes than squares. Ex. in the below diagram, many new players think this qualifies as flanking when using squares, but A and B are not flanking X here:

oAo
oXo
ooB

3. From a direct simulation standpoint (which is what the grid/hex system is all about), this is probably more reasonable anyway.

4. It does change AoE effects. Lines are unaffected. Bursts are significantly easier to target because the map is more circle-like. Cones narrow from 90 degrees to 60 degrees typically, which means that their range will also equal their width at the end of the cast. A 10' Cone will still have 3 hexes affected, but it won't look like a staircase. It will look like a cone. A 30' Cone in squares has either 25 or 28 affected squares, depending on the angle and start point, but it will ALWAYS have 21 affected hexes because you don't select vertices for spell origin.

5. There is no practical difference here. This already happens on squares, actually, and there are myriad minutiae to go along with it. There are more, not fewer, paths that are clearly demarcated in hexes. Lastly, the option of last resort is the same: draw a straight line or hold a string from point-to-point and determine what squares/hexes are majority-affected. Those are the charge lane.

6. The same way that they're handled in a grid. Keep in mind that many maps on grids are drawn at 45 degree angles already if they have a contiguous, winding room. If a square or hex is at least half open, you can squeeze into it, with normal squeeze penalties. If the square or hex is not half open, you cannot stand there. You draw the lines as you want them, not as the squares or hexes dictate.

7. Yes, distance calculations are based on squares currently. However, by eliminating the 5-10-5 problem, you eliminate a number of other problems, like corner-approach reach squircles with "imaginary squares." If they have a matched edge, they connect. That's 5'. If they don't have a matched edge, they are, de facto, separated by at least 1 hex. You just count until you get a path, same as before.

Again, I do not have any reason to believe that hex maps are PFS legal and disagree with the OP on this point. I think that the case against hexes really boils down to tradition and, quite frankly, unexamined tradition is the worst reason to do something.


I ran a fresh, level 1 Skald for a PFS session last night. It ended up being the most fun I've ever had at a PFS event. Even though half the table didn't want the Inspired Rage buff, I continuously felt I had options and I only had to roll to attack once in the entire session because we were able to bypass combat on a number of occasions.

I never had buy-in on the Bard before. I knew it was good, but I just wasn't interested. The Skald is an incredibly interesting flavor, though. On top of that, the rest of the players where pretty stoked when I handed out a hand-written condition card for the rage buff and told them how it worked.

Anyone else playing Skald or other ACG classes yet? If so, what has your experience been?


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I'mma be honest: I want the other 5 books of the adventure path. :-)


Bers, why did you purposefully break the spoiler box?


I'm enjoying the critical typo in the Mastermind's Inspiration.

ACG pg 101 wrote:
Mastermind's Inspiration (Ex): A mastermind can use inspiration on any Diplomacy, Intimidate, Knowledge, or skill checks without spending a use of inspiration. This ability alters inspiration.

PFS THAT, BATMAN!


Naturally, there it is. Thanks!


Are all bloodline abilities supposed to be restricted to when you are bloodraging, unless otherwise specified? There is inconsistent usage of phrasing in abilities and conflicts between fluff and crunch text.

Ex.

Page 19, ACG - Celestial fluff text wrote:
By way of a celestial ancestor or divine intervention, the blood of angels fills your body with a holy potency, granting you a majestic visage and angelic powers when you enter your bloodrage.
Page 19, ACG - Wings of Heaven (Su) wrote:
At 12th level, you can choose to sprout feathery wings...
Page 20, ACG - Dragon Wings (Su) wrote:
At 12th level, when entering a bloodrage, you can choose to have leathery wings grow...

The fluff text clearly states that it's while bloodraging, but fluff text is not actual rule text. The Wings of Heaven ability doesn't specify, but the Dragon Wings ability clearly states bloodrage as a requirement. For example, the Draconic bloodline does not have fluff text about "while bloodraging," nor does the level 1 Claws power, but Dragon Wings does.

This is, of course, not the only pair of bloodlines with the inconsistency, nor do the Bloodline and Bloodrage class features specify.


3 people marked this as a favorite.

Here's the single most important part of playing a caster: Perram's Spellbook.

Playing a prepared caster? Print all the cards for spells you've learned, then pick enough of them each day to fill your slots as necessary. If you plan to use the same spell more than once per day, print 2 of that spell.

Playing a spontaneous caster? Just print off your spells known and keep a tally of spell slots used per day.

Your bookkeeping has just decreased by about 80%. I will put in a plug for Perram's Spellbook any day of the week and twice on Sunday. Play what you want and worry less.

Regarding Mystic Theurge, your dump stats are everything you don't need as a casting stat, pretty much. Because of the faster spell progression, you're going to want to be Cleric or Druid + Wizard or Witch. Unfortunately, that means 2 casting stats, both of which need to be respectably high. If you're new to casters, this is the one thing I would recommend against playing because the spell lists are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE and it gets intimidating fast, particularly with the Divine lists being always known on Cleric/Druid.


ETV on this sentence from the email for PFS players:

JB wrote:
and you'll need to incorporate any changes established by the design team or campaign staff during the playtest as well as once the final versions of the class are released in August 2014.

I can see judges saying the following or similar:

"Do you have print offs of all of the updates? I seem to recall (feature X) being adjusted recently. If not, you will not be able to play your playtest character at this table."

Frankly, I wouldn't blame them. It's truly a mixed blessing to have PFS open for playtest material.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Sara Marie wrote:

robot chris: the bear was probably on it's way to fred meyer or something

sara marie: gary just made terrible jokes about how I spotted bear next to the bear creek school

crystal: Gary makes a lot of bad jokes. Just *slides on shades* bear with him

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!


Tarantula wrote:
Serisan wrote:

Solution: The door is really just a mechanism for causing some other opening or scene change to occur. Example: Putting the key in the "door" causes a spiral staircase going down to open from a previously flat floor elsewhere in the room. Breaking the door does nothing to allow passage anywhere.

Alternative solution: The real door is a secret one behind a bookcase.

So if they cast knock.... what happens?
Knock wrote:

Knock

School transmutation; Level sorcerer/wizard 2

Casting Time 1 standard action

Components V

Range medium (100 ft. + 10 ft./level)

Target one door, box, or chest with an area of up to 10 sq. ft./level

Duration instantaneous; see text

Saving Throw none; Spell Resistance no

Knock opens stuck, barred, or locked doors, as well as those subject to hold portal or arcane lock. When you complete the casting of this spell, make a caster level check against the DC of the lock with a +10 bonus. If successful, knock opens up to two means of closure. This spell opens secret doors, as well as locked or trick-opening boxes or chests. It also loosens welds, shackles, or chains (provided they serve to hold something shut). If used to open an arcane locked door, the spell does not remove the arcane lock but simply suspends its functioning for 10 minutes. In all other cases, the door does not relock itself or become stuck again on its own. Knock does not raise barred gates or similar impediments (such as a portcullis), nor does it affect ropes, vines, and the like. The effect is limited by the area. Each casting can undo as many as two means of preventing access.

Looks like a whole lot of nothin', Tarantula. The mechanism looks like a door, but it isn't. Depending on the design of the stairwell idea, it might simply be too large for the spell to work.


Solution: The door is really just a mechanism for causing some other opening or scene change to occur. Example: Putting the key in the "door" causes a spiral staircase going down to open from a previously flat floor elsewhere in the room. Breaking the door does nothing to allow passage anywhere.

Alternative solution: The real door is a secret one behind a bookcase.


I disagree on point 2, BNW. I'd interpret it to follow the crit rule, where you add them together and subtract 1 for each additional, making the total bonus 2x.


To do it, you need Quick Draw at a minimum for the full attack. TWF/ITWF/GTWF and Rapid Shot are all good for an extra attack. Distance Thrower is handy, but not necessary, as is Far Shot (they stack, btw).

If you go for a thrower, Fighter is typically going to be best because you can get so many of the feats so early. I would recommend that over Rogue or Ninja pretty much any day of the week.


@Kazaan - Daggers are also Slashing and the HP/Hardness is based on thickness, not other dimensions. Who would perforate the tent if they're trying to get in quickly?


Ultimate Equipment has, to my knowledge, the most expanded rules on tents. From the PRD:

Quote:

TENT

Type Price Weight
Small 10 gp 20 lbs.
Medium 15 gp 30 lbs.
Large 30 gp 40 lbs.
Pavilion 100 gp 50 lbs.
Tents come in a variety of sizes and accommodate between one and 10 people. A small tent holds one Medium creature and takes 20 minutes to assemble, a medium tent holds two creatures and takes 30 minutes, a large tent holds four creatures and takes 45 minutes, and a pavilion holds 10 creatures and takes 90 minutes (two Small creatures count as a Medium creature, and one Large creature counts as two Medium creatures). Pavilion tents are large enough to accommodate a small fire in the center. Packing up a tent takes half as long as assembling it.


Spiked Codpiece, yo.


I'm kind of a fan of this idea of a meta-Fame/Prestige for the players. If 15 sessions played/GMed opens up a basic race boon (say, Nagaji) and 30 opened up a rare (say, Goblin) with a limit of 1 rare of each type per player, you're not likely to see a flood of boons.

Alternatively, if you wanted to push the current season (NOT A BAD IDEA), you could have slightly lower numbers, but only for S5 scenarios. This encourages people to play into the season plot much more than the fact that there is a plot for the season.


While not a spell, I did use Slumber Hex on another character at a dinner party in which his 7 CHA was coming out in full force.


Wizard (Transmutation - Enhancement subschool) 20 / Barbarian 20

You have the stats for it.


A Tengu Ninja can have 5 unarmed/natural attacks (6 with Ki Pool) at level 2 with SA damage attached. At 3rd level, they get Weapon Finesse to round out the fact that they're probably running a high Dex build, or skip it and get Power Attack or something. If you dip Fighter, which is not a bad idea, you get get some of that sooner, along with a few other perks.

If you instead do Tengu Unarmed Fighter 1 / Master of Many Styles 1, you get the Dragon Style and Ferocity feats by level 2, Unarmed Strike, TWF, and one other feat of your choice. You have 5 attacks and SIGNIFICANT damage from STR. You lose a racial +2 to Str to gain your 3 natural weapons, but you have those from level 1. You don't actually need the Unarmed and TWF feats right away if you don't want them.


The main difference is that the EK wins out over the long run due to a superior spell list and the availability of level 9 spells, which it can obtain by level 19. If you're playing a long game, the Wizard / Fighter / EK is better at the end, but slightly lackluster at the beginning-mid game.


You'd treat it as though you successfully hit with the touch attack. The undead saves as normal.


Were I GMing this situation, I would have warned the player in advance of the first channel with an "are you sure?" before resolving the channel. The repeated part is what merits the alignment change, but the warning has to come prior for PFS.

Quote:
Ultimately, the GM is the final authority at the table, but she must warn any player whose character is deviating from his chosen alignment. This warning must be clear, and the GM must make sure that the player understands the warning and the actions that initiated the warning.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Ok, and back with some review and critique action.

Intro and Commandments:
Good. I think these are solid. Only thing I would recommend is changing Shall to Shalt in each. If you're using 'thou,' it would make sense to properly conjugate the verb.

Feats/Bloodlines/Race:
No substantive disagreements.

Spells:
Cold Snap / Acid Burn / Flame Jet: You missed the critical text of these cantrips:

Quote:
If the wordspell with this effect word has only a single target, it requires a melee or ranged touch attack to hit and does not allow a saving throw.

The word "it" in the second clause refers to the wordspell, not the effect word. You can pair these with "please don't fail" spells and roll a touch attack instead of allowing the target to save. Not always great, but since this text is missing from the other blasts, it can also be good to tack one on to a blast if you plan to single target it.

Lock Ward: This is the single best Effect Word in the entire system. It is a feat-equivalent with benefits (Brew Potion+, if you will). Cast buff spells on your allies' combat potions. Uncork, trigger spell, drink, trigger potion. Prepare lockets with buffs. Explosive Runes, but sillier. We love WoP for the action economy. Lock Ward does that, plus it gives you something to do with your left-over spell slots. It has unparalleled utility.

Corrosive Bolt: I'm not sure what you have against a spell that, with the Lengthy Metaword, is 20d4 Acid damage split over 4 rounds at 5th level or 40d4 if you get Intensify. No save, no SR, and it can crit. Plays well with blasting bloodlines.

5th level blasting and up: Ice Blast + Frost Fingers is invalid. Both are Cold Words.

No other obvious issues. Your spell selection is solid besides the above.

Builds:
Friona has an invalid archetype mix (Crossblooded/Wildblooded is invalid).

I think it's a good guide. These are just my recommendations.


Dot. I intend to read and critique tonight.

1 to 50 of 1,487 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.