Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ

Ryzoken's page

793 posts. Alias of Ryzouken.


RSS

1 to 50 of 793 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
***

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Jared Thaler wrote:
Mage of the Wyrmkin wrote:

I think that a store incentive plan is a good idea. The Harder to Kill boon seems to be overpowered IMO. I like the thought that PC can be killed if they dance around the front lines with low hit points instead of strategically withdrawing. If the bonus was divided in half say 2/5 it would serve the same purpose without unbalancing the game.

Speaking as a player whose high hit point character who could survive to -19 Hp ate a x4 crit and died by 4 hit points, I say it probably wouldn't.

For context, I was a level 8 playing low tier in a tier 5-9, and had more hit points than most of the other PCs there, and almost as high an AC. And the GM's dice rolled 3 20's in a row on the first round of combat.

If its the occasion I'm thinking of, it was only a x3 crit. Halberd. Very messy. Took weeks to get the blood out. Of the floor. Only took a few seconds to get the blood out of the mage.

If not, carry on.

***

4 people marked this as a favorite.
BigNorseWolf wrote:
The minmaxer is trying to dial back the carnage but Gorum keeps sending them natural 20's anyway...

I have (just recently) seen a player use a reroll to cancel a possible crit to spare an NPC we wanted to bring in alive.

It was amusing.

***

1 person marked this as a favorite.

...you're embarking on a heist mission with a fighter and a zen archer who have zero ranks in stealth.

And yet we still managed to get through the scenario with both prestige without rolling initiative thanks to the wonders of invisibility sphere and a history of playing video games like Tenchu or Deus Ex. Man, those two were the proverbial fish out of water though.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
LucyG92 wrote:

Okay, thanks.

So players can be told the spell 'dominate person' is in use?

Spell craft will tell school of magic. Sense Motive can tell under mental influence/control

***

13 people marked this as a favorite.
ChaosTicket wrote:

Those are some general tips, but many of them are not related to the Pathfinder Society Campaign. The limitations are major. You cannot sleep to regain spells/special abilities(by choice), run away from encounters, use diplomacy to avoid fights or acquire loot permanenetly.

Thats why its railroading.

Literally none of this is true.


I believe this was a component of the peasant railgun expounded upon in 3.5 D&D theoretical optimization.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Greater teleport.
/thread


Or take magical lineage (enlarge person) and still spell. No somatic components = no arcane spell fail

***

Thomas Hutchins wrote:
id rager cannot be combined with urban bloodrager as both alter yours spells. Mark

/headdesk

It'd be really great if class abilities would explicitly indicate when they modify or replace abilities. Like, if adopted magic made mention in the line pertaining to replacements that it also modified spellcasting, I wouldn't have had this gotcha sprung on me.

*removes Urban from his Id Rager*

This entirely aside from the frustration of not being able to combine archetypes that modify the same ability even though the modifications are in no way contradictory, as in the case of Urban and Id Rager.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
World's Okayest Fighter wrote:
Ryzoken wrote:
Ambrosia Slaad wrote:
Ryzoken wrote:

"First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out—

Because I was not a Socialist.

Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Trade Unionist.

Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me."
-Martin Niemöller

{marks "Godwin" on bingo card}

While that is the historical context, the quote seems more apropos as regards abuse of power and why you should care even if you are not the group being oppressed.

Or you can choose to be reductionist and assume I'm invoking Godwin when I'm really not. Either way, the post I responded to reminded me of this quote, so I posted it. I'll now be leaving this thread, because in the grand scheme of things, what Paizo does with their forum doesn't concern me overmuch. Its fun to post here sometimes, but then there's threads like these and posts like yours; just more people looking for reasons to be upset, jumping at shadows.

...you know this is a message board, right? And that someone was stopped from post on it. That is what happened. You literally invoked Godwin, that's no 'second way of seeing it.'

Maybe you need to step away from the keyboard for a bit, get some perspective before you compare a user being banned from a message board to one of the greatest tragedies in human history. And in the spirit of this thread, pretty sure this post will be removed, and for good reason, since this entire chain is inane.

I give up. Enjoy your echo chamber.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Because obviously two situations need to be perfectly the same in terms of scale in order for any parallel to be drawn.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Ambrosia Slaad wrote:
Ryzoken wrote:

"First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out—

Because I was not a Socialist.

Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Trade Unionist.

Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me."
-Martin Niemöller

{marks "Godwin" on bingo card}

While that is the historical context, the quote seems more apropos as regards abuse of power and why you should care even if you are not the group being oppressed.

Or you can choose to be reductionist and assume I'm invoking Godwin when I'm really not. Either way, the post I responded to reminded me of this quote, so I posted it. I'll now be leaving this thread, because in the grand scheme of things, what Paizo does with their forum doesn't concern me overmuch. Its fun to post here sometimes, but then there's threads like these and posts like yours; just more people looking for reasons to be upset, jumping at shadows.


5 people marked this as a favorite.
noretoc wrote:

I'll add an opinion. What is the point of this discussion. Someone got banned. If that person has an issue, then they should discuss it with the mods. Why should I care, it has nothing to do with me. His rights weren't violated. He doesn't have a "right" to state his opinion on this forum in any way he wants. This isn't a street corner. His Ban doesn't affect me, and it doesn't really affect anyone else here that wasn't involved in the situation. If I have a post deleted, or I am banned and I have an issue with it I will contact the mods to find out why.

The whole purpose of this public display seems like it is an to rile some people up into making some bad decisions. My opinion, is to see to your own house. If you have an issue take it up with the mods. If they don't listen, find another playground, this is the internet, there are plenty our there. It is not like you are getting kicked out of your house. Stop trying to gather the peasants to grab pitchforks and go after you perceived adversaries. Be an adult, handle your business, let people handle theirs.

"First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out—

Because I was not a Socialist.

Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Trade Unionist.

Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me."
-Martin Niemöller

***

Decorpsed wrote:
It works how everyone hoped.

#notEveryone

Elaboration: because bloodline abilities are only active during bloodrage for a bloodrager whereas some are always on for the sorcerer (resistances, nat arm increase), if your character only takes a dip in bloodrager (thus lacking in rounds of rage) as my character has, this FAQ is actually detrimental to the character. Happily, I was able to add the id rager archetype, trading away bloodline, to my dip of urban bloodrager, causing dragon disciple to default back to sorcerer progression instead of bloodrager progression, a solution which I fell upon entirely through serendipity.
Now my nagaji dragon disciple can enjoy the full benefits of his prc even when not raging, and can activate claws independent of bloodrage.

For the curious, his entry into dragon disciple ended up being archeologist bard 1, divine hunter paladin 2, lore warden fighter 1, urban id rager bloodrager 1. He fights with a merciful halberd for the glorious victory of Apsu over the foul Dahak when not serving the Pathfinder Society.


swoosh wrote:

That sounds pretty lame to me to be honest.

"Oh congratulations you defeated the big bad threatening to destroy the world! Now you're all dead/trapped and suffering for eternity so we can maintain the status quo of the game world. Cheers."

Meh.

Everyone dies eventually.


Were I looking to conclude an AP, it would be with the PCs ending the tale in no condition to adventure further. Stranded in pocket dimensions without possibility of escape, permanently dead, their wealth and gear destroyed leaving them destitute albeit high leveled. A true end to the characters' stories.

And how awesome would it be, if a meta AP were woven, with an assassin of high level PCs showing up at the end of various APs, perma-killing the party each time but revealing bits and pieces of how to defeat it, until a final AP is launched where the party investigates where all the heroes have gone and discovers the secret truth: that there's something out there that hunts heroes in their hour of victory. And in the end, they confront the foe: The ultimate challenge, the hero slayer.

I guess I just feel like pyrrhic victories are more interesting than overwhelming ones...

***

Majuba wrote:
You could write that on the chronicle if you wanted to, though as mentioned it's not a huge deal.

I don't believe you can, actually. Changing chronicles is a no-no.

***

d'Eon wrote:
Ok. First scenario I've run, so wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything.

Nope, seems like you're fine!

***

Welcome to the Pathfinder Society, where everyone's a murderer and the items don't always show up on the chronicle.

It's pretty par for the course, honestly, and once you hit five ish prestige it ceases to matter, so mostly we don't sweat it.

***

Blackbot wrote:
Wendy Bryan wrote:
There are no healers or rogues of any kind...and everyone is arguing about who is buying all the cure light wounds potions...
Why the rogue? To UMD?

Well, someone's gotta be the comic relief and I'm hard pressed to think of a bigger joke than the rogue class...

***

Magabeus wrote:
The Masked Ferret wrote:
Ryzoken wrote:

"Welcome to Thornkeep, here's a shovel, start digging."

"What are we digging, Mr. VC?"
"Your eventual graves."
Oh. You are all dwarf and half-orcs. You should be fine.
That's for Emerald Spire if I recall correctly

Yup.

Thornkeep cares not what race you are, you will die.

***

"Welcome to Thornkeep, here's a shovel, start digging."
"What are we digging, Mr. VC?"
"Your eventual graves."

***

Agave wrote:

...

You sit down at a table of Core Accursed Halls with first level characters and the Venture Officer tells the GM to run it like it was Bonekeep.

Accursed Halls of Thornkeep: more PC and table kills than any other scenario for me.

But the last group should probably have backed out when they ran deeper into the dungeon away from the second fight in the place.

Half of that table walked away in the end while the other half were marked dead. The prior time I'd run it, one of six escaped. I try not to run that particular module any more...


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Murdock Mudeater wrote:
Markov Spiked Chain wrote:
I usually use Delay Poison at the start of the day. You're unlikely to know if you need it until you need it, so giving up on a great buff is rough. I agree there might still be a corner case where you'd use it mid-combat against some horrible poison monster. But it'd be nice to know if it's a super narrow special case, or a "sing every morning to keep the doctor away" masterpiece that mostly replaces Delay Poison Communal with perform rounds instead of spell slots.
Delay poison, as far as I understand, prevents the target from being aware of being poisoned until the spell wears off. And, since multiple doses of poison stack the DC, delay poison can be really lethal if all the doses of a day of spider smashing are resolved at once...

"We fought a lot of spiders today, and I'm not sure how many if any were poisonous. We should probably hedge our bets, so here, drink this Antitoxin. If you start losing against the poisons in your system, we'll pop another Delay and prep Neutralize in the morning."

***

BigNorseWolf wrote:
PDFs are pretty cheap.

And portable!

***

2 people marked this as a favorite.
claudekennilol wrote:
I'm just simply trying to defend possible situations because the guy isn't here to defend himself.

Don't.


3 people marked this as a favorite.

*receives Venture briefing*
"Alright lads, afore we head out, what say we just take a quick lookie at our kit, make sure we've got what all we need. Y'know, the standards: rope, soap, and torches and the like."
-beat-
"Why do we need rope?"

My soul died a little after that exchange. I mustered a half hearted "Ah, ye ever been aboard a ship what ain't got rope? It ain't a pretty picture there; whole thing just falls apart really..."

We didn't end up needing the rope that adventure, but to have the rope talk right after having Master of Spells Aram Zey describe us in glowing terms...


We-ell...

Conventional wisdom recommends Dragon Style over Crane Style. Or Pummeling Style in preparation for Pummeling Charge. Essentially, Dragon Style gives a minor damage boost, but more importantly lets you ignore allies and terrain when charging. If you expect to charge often, you'll want Dragon Style.

Crane Style is defensive, but a monk generally doesn't need help with defense as they have multiple class abilities contributing to AC. You can still get good results from Crane Style, but you'd probably want to get a Sansetsukon for a 1.5xStr two handed blocking weapon. It's really great to declare defensive fighting and gain +4 Dodge AC and +1 Shield AC for a -1 to hit, for example. Two handed fighting ensures that your damage doesn't lag, particularly if you pick up Power Attack (which scales nicely thanks to the Unchained Monk's full BAB)

Pummeling Style is a precursor to Pummeling Charge, which is pseudo pounce mixed with melee Clustered Shots. It provides a strong return on investment for your unarmed strikes, much more so than the other two styles. However! If your enemy is nearby, you can achieve half of Pummeling Charge's benefits with Flying Kick.

If you do opt to go Crane Style, I recommend picking up Foot Stomp instead of Flying Kick at 5. It'd blasphemous, I know, but it solves the whole "The enemy just walks past you because you deal no damage and can't be hit" pretty well by preventing them from walking away. They have to stay adjacent to you, but proper positioning can mean your allies can't be attacked at all.

Play what you like most.

***

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Muser wrote:

*mentally prepares to miss the CotCT sanctioning by a single day or something*

This is totally the time to engage on a planar adventure/help Lastwall/become an orc warboss instead of clearing Scarwall, right?

Sound like it's time for a recap episode full of previously aired footage and a voice over explaining the plot by the narrator.

Remember to include commercial breaks!

Hire a swarm of sick children to sneeze and cough on your GM?

***

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Drahliana Moonrunner wrote:

Open Gaming tables are pretty much done by the gamemaster in question completely on their own, just as they have been since the D+D days. It's how all of the other games not run by the Big Two get represented for the most part. Pretty much the only oversight that's done over open tables would be the convention person in charge of open gaming.

Typically they're run in a distinct open gaming area, separate from the Network campaign tables.

A veritable hive of scum and villany.

I have never had a good experience with Open Gaming. After a couple of years including Gen Con Indianapolis and Gen Con So Cal (back when it was a thing), I just stopped trying.

By contrast, while there are occasionally stinker tables, the majority of Organized Play has been quite enjoyable.

***

There is an error on the Chronicle for #99 Dance of the Damned.

Specifically, the error pertains to the boon granted by Manticce Kaleekii and the associated gold values.

***

Wei Ji the Learner wrote:


The more important issue is if they were representing themselves AS Paizo with their game, and they did this, that could be... significant

-ly legally actionable.

***

@ Virgil: Please contact the PFS campaign leadership so they can investigate and act on this report.

Your wife's experience is in no way indicative of normal society play and the behavior described is completely unacceptable for PFS. Highly troubling.


Claxon wrote:


Right, but Finesse Training gives you dex to damage with 1 weapon at a time. You had to take 11 levels in Unchained Rogue to get that with a second weapon, such as the light mace. Which makes this unappealing, because now your Finesse Training prevents you from getting dex to damage on both parts, which was the whole goal.

You could take finesse training for light maces and purchase a +1 agile elven branched spear. Then you'd get dex to damage with both ends as soon as you can afford a +2 weapon.

Unless there's something in that mess of rules I didn't pick up on...

***

Gabriel Cantrell wrote:
I have been toying with the idea of making an Oread Brawler/Swashbuckler just for the idea of how silly it would be to deflect attacks with your bare hands.

Better to go Kata Master Master of Many Styles Monk so as to nab Dragon Style and the ability to recoup panache with your fists.

I... May have a rogue built around doing this so I can parry OppAtks made when I charge away from one guy to sap master sneak attack a different guy. The battlefield is my pinball machine.

***

That is not dead, which doth eternal lie,
And with strange aeons, even death may die.

Ia ia Corethulhu Ftaghn!


Mounted Skirmisher feat


Eretas wrote:
nicholas storm wrote:
For an elf, illustrious Urbanite is better than overwhelming magic to get spell focus conjuration - this alternate race trait from heroes of the street trades keen senses for it.
I don't think it's PFS legit. I don't find that trait.

It is specifically not legal for PFS. Overwhelming Magic is legal.


Always, always take a familiar. Always. An exploit and a feat is a pittance for gaining an extra standard action every round. Particularly if you invest in UMD as you should and grab good wands.

My familiar has saved my bacon a time or two. Once, I was grappled by an ooze and managed to break free. This put me in a predicament, however, as walking away would provoke an Opportunity Attack that would see me grabbed again and sticking around would see me grabbed again. Neither option was particularly enticing. So I had my familiar fly away, provoking an Opportunity Attack. Lyrakien Azata have constant freedom of movement. I then walked away and the ooze was defeated a couple rounds later. This, in addition to casting Haste (from a wand) at the start of every fight after I drop a Summons, slamming down a Stone Call to lock enemies in place, or generally being a nuisance with a wand of magic missile.

Take ranks in UMD. Skip the trait for it if you feel like it. It's not like you need to get use out of UMD if your familiar is.

Not sure I'd take Improved Init at level 1. There's an alternate racial trait called Overwhelming Magic for elves (Inner Sea Races) that gives Spell Focus, opening up Augment Summons. Really need that feat for your early summons to matter most of the time, sadly.

I'd skip Cha. Others

BretI wrote:
As an occultist, Charisma is a necessity. -snip- Without that, you aren't going to make very good use of the archetype.

disagree. I find the investment in it ends up being too costly for minor benefit. A 14 cha costs you 5 points (opportunity cost of 9 points if you dump) for other stats and nets you +2 to a handful of skills and 1 extra use each of consume spells and consume magic items. Or I can have those 5(9) points for maxed Int and higher Dex and Con. "But Ryzoken! You can boost it further with magic items!" Sure. With an 8k ioun stone, you can eke out another +2 Cha, or you can undermine your main casting stat by buying a vastly more expensive dual stat headband. I'd rather wash my hands of it and dedicate the build resources and gold elsewhere.

Highly suggest getting a maxed out Int, if you can. It doesn't seem like much, but it's basically the difference between having an extra casting of your highest level spell or not, in addition to an extra skill rank and an extra +1 to DC.

Remember that your Conjurer's Focus is going to eat your entire arcane reservoir each day, probably. Select exploits that don't cost reservoir, such as familiar or metamagic knowledge. Don't skip Quick Study, however, as it's a lifesaver if you can swing its cost.

Expect to take Extra Reservoir at levels 5, 7, and 11. Or resign yourself to using your Conjurer's Focus less than 3 times per day.


Every divine spell in every book can theoretically be accessed through the UMD gate.

Having access to one set of spells is good. Having access to every spell in the game for one skill point per level? Priceless.

And your improved familiar needs you to invest so it can use your ranks. You do have an improved familiar, don't you?


Mechanical Pear wrote:
The elf alternate racial abilitiy, Overwhelming Magic, gives me Spell Focus as a bonus feat.

I realize I'm a little late to the party on this, but...

I love you.

Strictly in the platonic sense, mind, but yeah. Totally missed that trait the last three times I've thumbed through that book.

Absolutely making my Occultist Arcanists function.

***

My impossible action was dealing 80 (40 post incorp) damage per round due to wildshape, no Cha check required! :)

I almost wished for Blade Barrier. Turns out, angry air walking pounce druid solves a whole heap of combat problems.

Shame, too, cause my buddy was about to drop the Summ Mon IX for the Deva. He did turn into a dragon, but the mirrors ate up his duration.


I did a brief scan of the thread, but I'm not seeing any suggestions pertaining to the real issue two weapon builds have: guaranteeing the full attack action. TWF is feat heavy, requires dex, costs more gp, etc over two handing a great sword, but all that is surmountable. It is the full attack that really holds back two weapon builds, because any round that sees you move more than 5 feet means your build turns off.

So how to fix this...
Dimensional Dervish will let you full attack, provided you can get it online. Unchained Monk 8 gets you Abundant Step, or three levels in Horizon Walker gets you the ability a handful of times per day.
Barbarian gets pounce eventually. (10th?)
Sohei gets you into a mounted feat that gives a full attack despite your mount moving...

Other ways of closing the gap? I'm all ears, as it's a thing I've been struggling with.


I just like the spell because it gives a new way to make the railgun of Tokiwadai without using aether kineticist.

Mind you, I still ended up going aether kineticist, but that's because it feels more like an esper than a caster would.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Breakfast.
A modern Final Fantasy that doesn't suck.

Oh, in the Pathfinder rules set?

lots of stuff.


Scott Wilhelm wrote:

Feh!

Take Thunder and Fang, and then use 2 Earthbreakers! I'm going to name my character Aristotle Shakespeare, and his 2 hammers will Rhyme and Reason!

Be advised that under PFS Thunder and Fang only allows use of a klar in the offhand if using an Earthbreaker one handed. This can be found in the Campaign Clarifications document.

If for a home game, consult your GM.

Titan Mauler Barbarian would let you one hand each Earthbreaker, albeit for a -2 penalty on attack rolls.


Corwin Icewolf wrote:

I wasn't making an exact quote, no. The specific circumstance was him telling a monk(not me, I was playing a different character at the time.)

It was more him telling them that a lawful character could not allow a party member to kill a helpless opponent or break the law because in golarion lawful means you always obey the law of the laND you're in.

So yeah he didn't say those exact words, but that's pretty much what that statement would mean.

And monks usually follow a spiritual philosophy. There's no real reason for them to care about the law in Cheliax, they should be focused on the code of their order.

A decent way of looking at it is to grab the section of the paladin code pertaining to Law and use that as your ideal. I'd also take a look at the alignment section of the core rulebook (Chapter 7) and use that to inform my decision making processes and the like.

So as a Lawful character, I'd pursue things in a logical and consistent manner, developing and executing plans, and generally obeying laws created by legitimate authority. What constitutes legitimate authority? It depends. If you're a lawful neutral character in Cheliax, you probably view the country's practice of slavery as legitimate. If you're lawful good, maybe you don't fully agree that Chelish law is just, and thus might work within the system to undermine it for the good of those it oppresses.

Alignment is a nuanced beast, with a lot of grey area. No one answer is right. If you run into a problem with an utterly intractable GM, escalate the issue to a Venture Critter and work to find a solution.


Drahliana Moonrunner wrote:
Ryzoken wrote:
Drahliana Moonrunner wrote:
The problem is not the vote, but that the Senate committee in charge of approvals has flat out stated, that they will not forward a candidate FOR a vote PERIOD, possibly not until a Republican wins the Presidential election.

Ah, the time honored tactic of holding the government hostage until the opposing party capitulates to ceding your party additional power.

I continue to hate politics.

It's still better than the alternative.

It? Do you mean the tactic or politics in general?

If the tactic, I disagree vehemently, as I find it reprehensible when people elected to keep the country running actively sabotage the processes set in place to keep the country running in a blatant power grab.

If politics in general, there is no good answer to the question of whom and how shall the masses be governed. Just different varieties of terrible.


Drahliana Moonrunner wrote:
The problem is not the vote, but that the Senate committee in charge of approvals has flat out stated, that they will not forward a candidate FOR a vote PERIOD, possibly not until a Republican wins the Presidential election.

Ah, the time honored tactic of holding the government hostage until the opposing party capitulates to ceding your party additional power.

I continue to hate politics.


stormcrow27 wrote:
Sarcasm Dragon wrote:
MannyGoblin wrote:
Favored Soul for 3.5 was basically Oracle minus the curse, a divine sorcerer.
Hush now. We can't have anyone spreading rumors that content in a Paizo product might have originated from non-Paizo sources. To suggest otherwise would imply that it was not Crafted by the Glorious Divine Might of the Paizo Gods. We can't have anyone thinking that the Paizo writers might just be normal humans who take their ideas from earlier works. Especially not Works from the Advanced Player's Guide, the Most Holy of Glorious Revelations ever released by Paizo.
Sarcasm Dragon, what is your breath weapon?

Derision, I'd imagine.

A cone of sonic damage with a minor debuff?

1 to 50 of 793 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

©2002–2016 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.