Male Human (Chelaxian) Cleric 4 of Gozreh
NG medium humanoid (human); Age 20; Height 5'8"; Weight 180 lbs
Init +2; Senses Perception +4
AC 16, touch 12, flat-footed 14 (+2 DEX, +4 +1 Studded Leather) Add +2 Shield for Ring of Force Shield when active.
hp 23 (23); Damage Lethal: 0 Non-Lethal: 0
Fort +5, Ref +4, Will +10 (+2 against negative energy, +1 Cloak of Resistance, +1 Trait on Will)
Speed 30 ft.
Melee +1 Longspear +6 (1d8+3/x3)
Melee Dagger +5 (1d4+2/19-20 x2)
Special Attack Lightning Arc +6 (30ft ranged touch attack, 1d6+3 damage, 7/day) Used: 0
Special Attack Storm Burst +6 (30ft ranged touch attack, 1d6+3 nonlethal damage and -2 on attack rolls for 1 round, 7/day) Used: 0
Spells Prepared (CL3; (D)=Domain *=Used; Concentration +8)
0th - Guidance, Detect Magic, Stabilize, Light
1st - Command, Doom, Bless, *Forbid Action*, (D)Obscuring Mist, Pearl of Power
2nd - Summon Monster II, Spiritual Weapon, *Hold Person*, (D)Wind Wall
Channel Energy (Su): 30-foot burst effect as standard action healing living or hurting undead (will save DC12) 2d6 points, 3/day, Used: 1
Str 14, Dex 14, Con 10, Int 10, Wis 19, Cha 10
Base Atk +3; CMB +5; CMD 16
Domains Air; Weather
Traits Country Born (Ignore 1st fatigue, +1 Will Save); Devotee of the Green (+1 Knowledge(Geography/Nature) and Nature is class skill); Divine Resilience (DM, +2 Will Saves vs. Negative energy)
Feats Point-Blank Shot; Precise Shot; Scribe Scroll
Skills Acrobatics +0; Climb +0; Diplomacy +4; Heal +9; Knowledge(Geography) +2; Knowledge(History) +4; Knowledge(Local) +1; Knowledge(Nature) +5; Knowledge(Religion) +5; Profession(Fisherman) +8; Ride +0; Sense Motive +8; Spellcraft +4; Stealth +0; Swim +0
Languages Common; Chelaxian
Favored Class Cleric (+4 caster level check to overcome spell resistance of Outsiders)
Aura Emits an aura based on alignment. (Emits moderate good aura)
Load ~65 lbs (ToBeUpdated); Encumbrance Light (L 66, M 133, H 200)
Combat Gear +1 Longspear; Cold Iron Dagger; Silver Dagger; +1 Studded Leather; Holy Symbol(Wooden); Thunderstone
Other Gear Traveler's Outfit; Belt Pouch (for gold); MW Backpack; Rope(Silk 50ft); Grappling Hook; Trail Rations (5 days); Waterskin; Healer's Kit (10 uses remain); Winter Blanket; Harpy Musk; Fishing Knife (Dagger); Vial anti-toxin (+5 fort save/1 hr), Masterwork holy symbol to Gozreh, 4 everburning candles (covered), everburning torch (covered), Scroll Case
Magic Items: 1st Level Pearl of Power, Wand of Cure Light Wounds (12 charges), Cloak of Resistance +1, Ring of Force Shield, 3 orbs (red, green, black)
Potions: Tree Shape, Speak with Animals, Cure Light Wounds (x4)
1 - Magic Weapon, Comprehend Languages
2 - Lesser Restoration (x2), Delay Poison, Remove Paralysis, Silence, Zone of Truth, Consecrate, Make Whole
Gold 67.2 gp
Rullis was born in Sandpoint, the son of a local fisherman named Drandon. His parents migrated to Sandpoint from Korvosa before he was born. He grew up bilingual as his parents spoke their native tongue at home but he had to learn to local tongue as well. His father spent most of his days out in Varisian Gulf on their fishing vessel. As a boy, Rullis liked to join his father and learned both how to be a fisherman and how to respect Gozreh's creations including the sea and the weather. When he was about 13 the unexpected happened. A large sea serpent decided to attack their vessel, severely rocking the boat. Whether his father was knock overboard or pulled, Rullis doesn't know. But after he fell, he never saw the serpent or his father again. Devastated that Gozreh would allow something so terrible to happen to his father, he looked for answers. He sought out a priest of Gozreh for spiritual guidance. It is here that he learned of his true calling. Whether it be for redemption for whatever his father did to deserve his fate or just a innate interest in a religious calling, he wasn't sure but he took an strong interest in it. But being the only son with an older sister, it was his responsibility to take up his father's fishing business to sustain the family. His religious education couldn't take his full attention. But at 15, another disaster struck the family. His older sister Bethe was murdered by the Chopper, a serial killer that terrorized Sandpoint. This additional blow only served to draw him deeper into religious studies, seeking answers to the death around him. Today he is 20 years old. His mother died last year of a rare illness that couldn't be treated. With no other siblings and no family to speak of in Sandpoint, his reason for staying here has greatly weakened. The cold run-down shack that he lived in his whole life has become very quiet this past year. He has almost forgotten his father's business and has focused almost entirely on becoming a Cleric for Gozreh. Rullis believes that he was directed down this spiritual path for a reason. He was called to this task. Now he just needs to figure out why.
Studded Leather Armor (small size, taken from goblin)
+1 Leather Armor (small)
+1 Hide Armor (small)
MW Breastplate (small)
Light Wooden Shield (small size, taken from goblin)
Shortbow with 20 arrows (small size, taken from goblin)
MW Shortbow (small)
Dented Crown (20 gp)
Golden Holy Symbol of Sarenrae (100 gp)
Jade Necklace (60 gp)
Fine Blue Silk gown with silver trim (150 gp)
Golden Lamashtu Divine Symbol (100 gp) - to be melted down
Campaign Timeline (DM Devon's Rise of the Runelords):
- Travelers arrive in Sandpoint
- Swallowtail Festival
- 3 goblins attack main stage area of festival, killed by PCs
- 6 more goblins show up and blow up a wagon, all killed.
- PC s join forces and search for more goblins.
- PCs confront 4 goblins and a mounted goblin targeting a man and his dog in front of the White Deer Inn.
- Goblins kill dog before PCs can kill goblins, recusing Aldern Foxglove. Rullis goes down.
- Camillo uses 2 healing potions to revive Rullis.
- PCs head back to cathedral to check in with Father Zantus.
- PCs head to the Rusty Dragon for food and drink. Meet Ameiko.
- Camillo performs for crowd.
- PCs learn of the death of Darrin Welk during goblin raid.
- Father Zantus asks Rullis to say a few words at Darrin Welk's funeral.
- Morning breakfast at Rusty Dragon. Aldern Foxglove pumps up crowd with tales of greatness, offers dinner tonight.
- Funeral for Darrin Welk. Rullis gives sermon at funeral, promises to devote self to bring those responsible to justice.
- Rullis and Kerrec discover that Ezakien Tobyn's grave was dug up, the body stolen.
- Head to White Deer Inn to find Vidar and Kithian.
- Group heads to Old Light to find Vidar.
- Rullis and Kerrec head back to Cathedral, rest go to Rusty Dragon.
- All back at Rusty Dragon for dinner with Foxglove.
- Foxglove gives everyone 50 gp and proposes a plan to finance the group.
- Foxglove indicates he is heading back to Magnimar, taking the ferry, but should be back within a week with a contract.
- Vidar and Kithian have drinking contest at Rusty Dragon.
- Regroup at Rusty Dragon, pick up Vidar and Kithian off floor.
- Meeting with Sheriff Hemlock at Town Hall. Also present, Mayor Kendra Deverin and Shalelu Andosana.
- Sherriff pays everyone 200 gp. Allows you to take weapon or armor from armory.
- Vidar and Shalelu head to garrison to Interrogate captured goblins, a mosswood and a birdcruncher.
- Rest head to Red Dog Smithy to rent a dog and meet Das Korvut.
- Take Reggie to garrison to interrogate the goblins using the dog.
- Camillo, Kerrec, Kithian, Rullis, and Reggie perform patrols around town.
- Camillo woken to Bethana Corwin pounding on his door, informs Ameiko is missing and provides note.
- Camillo discussed with Kerrec, then Rullis at the Rusty Dragon. Headed to White Deer to meet others.
- Headed to Glassworks to investigate.
- Broke down back door, battle with goblins in furnace room. Find Lonjiku Kaijitsu incased in glass.
- Met Tsuto, Kithian injuries him causing him to flee. Searched for him downstairs.
- Found Ameiko locked in the basement.
- Pursued down long passage, found secret door at end, opened up into a cave. Tsuto escaped on horseback.
- Ameiko states Tsuto working with goblins and some woman up at a place called Thistletop.
- Camillo informed Ameiko of the death of her father, while everyone else digested Tsuto's journal.
- Vidar takes goblin prisoners to garrison, Camillo and Kithian take Ameiko to Rusty Dragon, Kerrec and Rullis inform Father Zantus.
- Met up at Mayor's office to inform of events at Glassworks and coming raid.
- Advanced to LEVEL 2!
- Visited Turandarok Academy to visit Ilsoari Gandethus for information on fighting Quasits.
- Headed over to the Red Dog Smithy to see if Das Korvut has any cold iron weapons for sale.
TODO (through post 800)
Day 9 Today