|4 people marked this as a favorite.|
Generally I lurk on the advice boards but there's not a whole lot of advice as much as house rules so I kept it here instead.
Further details are in the blog in terms of intent, impact, and what not but I'l post the list here if that's the only thing you're interested in.
1. Untrained Combat Maneuvers do not provoke AoO’s.
2. When a character is dropped below 0 hitpoints there is a 50% chance they remain conscious but with the disabled condition. Every time a disabled character loses hp in anyway there is a 50% chance they fall unconscious until brought above 0 hit points again.
3. When you miss an opponent with an attack by more than 5 + your Dex and Wis modifier you provoke an attack of opportunity from that opponent. This attack of opportunity cannot provoke an attack of opportunity in turn if it misses in the same way.
4. Flanking, higher ground, and charging allow you to roll twice on your attack and take the highest roll.
5. CMD adds either Dex or Str modifier (whichever is highest) not both.