|2 people marked this as a favorite.|
I am taking over a Rise of the Runelords campaign, and another character is needed. Per the title, a martial character with skills.
Currently there is a fighter, cleric, wizard and bard.
In my mind and in alphabetical order a ranger or rogue or slayer would be a good fit, but am open to other options. The character does need to enter melee combat so don't make a glass cannon.
- 6th level
- max hit points all levels
- wealth: 8,000 but nothing more than +1 enhancement.
- 20 point buy, max 18, min 8 after racial adjustments, and only 1 8 allowed.
- 3 traits, 1 of which is a Campaign trait
- no race builder nor technology nor psionics
For those that know anything about RotR, the group is in the middle of Book 2, in the Manor house. The new character would come in after they finish that section so probably in 3 or 4 weeks, so I will leave this open for about 2 weeks.
Any questions, please ask.