Interesting facts about OwlbearRepublic:
1. Began gaming with TSR's Marvel Superheroes, beginning a love affair with terrible games that culminated in a truly shameful Palladium collection.
2. Wrote and is currently playtesting Feed, a game in which players create and then play in their own vampire mythos.
3. Plays a Twisted Scholar (custom Witch archetype) in his current Pathfinder campaign.
4. Also runs Pathfinder in an awesome homebrew setting.
5. Has been gaming long enough to know that you don't care about his awesome homebrew setting.
6. Believes that the medium of gaming is only beginning to reach maturity as an art form and a pastime.
7. Favorite three gnome names, in ascending order, are "Officer Aubrey Bobbins," "Perfidious Scuttlebutt," and "The Mystery of Inky Strange."
8. Wrote an existentialist reading of Chrono Trigger that is hosted on Chrono Compendium.
9. Likes the alignment system because it makes no sense.
10. Is an atheist, but still gets into theology in a fantasy football kind of way.