1. Churrasco.2. Appealing description
3. Pollo Guisado
4. Terribly bland description
If I enjoyed the Churrasco (and the service), I would definitely come back and try the Mojo Cerdo and the octopus salad.
Just a few questions/comments:
(1) Are the entrees in any particular order?
(2) Does "pegao" refer to rice and pigeon peas? If so, I'd recommend adding "pegao" and its meaning to one of the entree descriptions.
(3) I'm not a fan of seeing "Spanish Rice" on a Puerto Rican menu. Could you say, instead, "Puerto Rican Rice" or "Rice Pilaf"?
1) nope no order
2) pegao is the crust on the bottom of a pan of rice that a lot of Hispanic people enjoy. I know my family fought over it a lot. I chose the name because the restaurant will be something everyone wants ;-)
3) that's fair. I chose "Spanish" because it's something most non Spanish people can envision.